Author Topic: Kundalini and Electronics  (Read 1900 times)

CarsonZi

• http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/CarsonZi
Kundalini and Electronics
« on: January 20, 2011, 07:48:25 AM »
Namaste Friends....

Ok.... I may (or may not) have complained about this before on the forum, but here I go again [;)].... I am having some serious issues with the kundalini energy (or something) destroying or causing major malfunctions with the majority of my electronic devices.  I go through computers, phones, watches, meditation timers, car electronics, etc etc etc so quickly that it is actually becoming a serious issue.  I wouldn't normally complain about this kind of stuff as kundalini is such a blessing it is hard to complain about something so minor as a little electronic interference, but it's starting to affect more then just my personal life (which I can deal with).... now it is starting to affect my work/business life too.  My work cell phone just malfunctioned today and this is a serious problem for me since I work mostly remotely and I need to have a working cell phone.  My personal cell has been cycling (sometimes working, sometimes not working) for the past week or so, and I've been having lots of computer issues as well, but these are all minor issues compared to having my work cell stop working (it is very hard for me to get a replacement work cell as the process is long and requires a massive amount of paperwork and time).  Does anyone have any ideas as to how to minimize electronic interference with an active kundalini?

Thanks for any and all suggestions as this is actually a "problem" now. [;)]

Love!
[^]

"You can mess with me all you want, just don't touch my work phone!"  [;)]

faileforever

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2011, 12:08:29 PM »
LOL I can only imagine the excuse you have to make up to your boss when he asks why your phone isnt working...[:D]

CarsonZi

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2011, 01:55:34 PM »
Hi Faileforever [:D]

quote:
Originally posted by faileforever

LOL I can only imagine the excuse you have to make up to your boss when he asks why your phone isnt working...[:D]

Any suggestions?  I haven't told him yet and he's gonna be mad. [}:)]  
I can picture it now....

"Sorry Bossman (yes, I actually call him "Bossman") but I need a new phone because:
a) Aliens abducted me while I was sleeping and my phone got lost somewhere on the spaceship.  [:0]
b) My dog ate it and it came out half digested and unusable.  [:I]
c) The baby threw it in the toilet and flushed.  [8)]
d) My kundalini fried it and it rings busy non-stop now."  [xx(]

Hmmmm....  I think "c" is the most believable.  Hahahaha  [;)]

Love!
[^]

Etherfish

• http://www.myspace.com/electromar
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2011, 02:01:17 PM »
Have you tried wearing an aluminum foil hat?

Shanti

• http://livingunbound.net/
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2011, 02:16:25 PM »
Carson,
Have you done a search at the forum on "electronics".

Here is one:
http://www.aypsite.com/plus-forum/index.php?topic=4600#4600
and a solution from there:
quote:
Originally posted by solo

I have an update for everyone.  I have a partial solution to my problem, or at least a trick that helps.

I folded up a rubber yoga mat and put it underneath the PC.  This seems to help.  I think the rubber shields the computer to an extent from my excess energy or changing vibrational frequency or whatever is causing the issues.

faileforever

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2011, 02:19:11 PM »
I havent experienced anything similiar so I dont have much input..but def go with the baby excuse, babies are cute..no one can get angry about that.[^]

machart

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2011, 02:39:24 PM »
Hi Carson!

Do you notice this effect more in the winter?
The build up of static electricity is more prevalent in the winter due to the dry air...the more humid air in the summer tends to minimize the static build up....water molecules draw off the extra electrons.

You are an expert in this I'm sure...but ground yourself before touching anything electronic.[8D]

The great thing about having a company cell phone is now you get to upgrade to the new and improved  model!

HathaTeacher

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2011, 06:28:45 AM »
I suggest a handsfree (w. a cable, not Bluetooth). Good for both you and the phone[:D]

Being on/in water. A grounding trick to harmonize energy is bathing outdoors, in reasonably clear water that has not been processed. Well, preferably when the ice has melt... [8D]. Even one second makes a difference.

bewell

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2011, 06:45:47 AM »
Carson, I know something of what you are talking about.[:)]  Brings added meaning to the word "overload."

First of all, maybe it goes without saying, but I will say it anyway, it is a purification process, all scenery:  keep doing your practices, and keep your intentions toward inner silence/biss consciousness.  Bring down/in the silence, and keep the K energy focused in your own body along the root to brow channel.  Then dissipate your ego identification with self inquiry:  Who is the "I" that needs a working cell phone? -- Not the being of pure bliss consciousness.  Next time an electronic somethingorother goes out, take it as an occasion to ask "Who am I?"

Once recently I was in a coffee shop journaling (with the old fashioned pen and paper), and just as I got to a place in my writing and inner process that was energetically climactic, the lights went out.  The electricity in a whole nine block radius was out too, traffic lights included.  I would not have thought it had anything to do with little bitty me, except for past synchronous experiences with electrical malfunctions that had a similar inner energetic feel.  Personally, I enjoyed the pause from "business as usual."  

But then, "Who am I?"  No, not that electrical outage.

Be

PS  Here is one more suggestion, an act that won't do any harm, and might even help with the energy alignment issue:  Schedule a date with your wife that is just the two of you, and leave your daughter with your parents.  It might be an overnighter, or just a few hours, but the important thing is that you be present to your wife energetically.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 09:05:05 AM by bewell »

CarsonZi

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2011, 07:03:11 AM »
Hi Everyone [:D]

Thanks for all the feedback... [:)]

@E-Fish:  I used to wear a tinfoil hat all day long... all it did was redirect TV signals straight into my brain.  Had to stop wearing it cause I was getting bored of Simpsons re-runs [;)]

@Shanti:  Will try that with my home computer for sure... can't do it with my work computer 'cause of how my office is set up, but that's ok... work pays for my computer replacements and they realize that these need to be replaced regularly anyway (unlike my work cell which they think should last forever [:0])

@FaileForever: Unfortunately everyone knows that Amrita is only 8 months old (today is her 8 month birthday) and that she couldn't reach the toilet handle.  Maybe I can say that Amrita fed it to the dog. [;)]

@Machart: I haven't noticed the effect more in the winter over the summer, but I haven't really been keeping track of what goes when either, so maybe it is seasonal....not totally sure.  I find that I seem to go 3 or 4 months without wrecking anything and then in one week or so will destroy everything.  That seems to be the only pattern I have noticed so far.  The humidity could be an issue if my electronics were outside, but they are all indoors except for my car (which I've recently had to replace the electronics in as well).... and in Canada every place has humidifiers installed to counteract the dry winter air.  My house actually has a brand new (less then 2 months old) humidifier which is working almost too well....my house windows are covered in condensation from all the humidity in the house. [:)] Not sure if this is the cause or not.

@HathaTeacher: Yeah, I keep my phones as far away from me as possible.... don't have a handset (or Bluetooth) but I don't keep my phones in my pocket unless I have to and I try to use speakerphone as much as possible.  Bathing outdoors in Canada is going to be a pretty seasonal thing [;)].... like maybe 2 or 3 months of the year max, hahaha. [:D]  Not so different in Sweden if I remember correctly (haven't been there since I was 16 though so my memory may be totally wrong).  Will try to perhaps take more baths and less showers and see if that has any effect on things.

Thanks for all the advice everyone... gracious! [:)]

Love!
[^]

bewell

« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2011, 09:04:12 AM »
Hey Carson, did we cross-post?  Seems you passed a greeting to everyone but me.[:I]

Etherfish

• http://www.myspace.com/electromar
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2011, 11:19:14 AM »
prob an electronics malfunction [:p]

Here are some older guys talking about electronics malfunctions - hilarious!
(For those of us not in UK, I think the "blackberry on orange" joke refers to the orange ISP in the UK)

My Blackberry Is Not Working!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAG39jKi0lI
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 12:34:54 AM by Etherfish »

CarsonZi

« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2011, 11:25:49 AM »
Hey Be [:D]

quote:
Originally posted by bewell

Hey Carson, did we cross-post?  Seems you passed a greeting to everyone but me.[:I]

Indeed we did. [^]  Thank you for the wonderful advice.  As usual you are filled with wisdom. [|)]

On a less serious note though:
quote:

Who is the "I" that needs a working cell phone?

The "I" that works. [:o)] [;)]

I will most certainly schedule a date with the Mrs. [8D]

Love!
[^]

CarsonZi

« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2011, 11:28:55 AM »
Hi Etherfish [:D]  Cross posted with you too.  [^]

quote:
Originally posted by Etherfish

prob an electronics malfunction [:p]

Yeah, probably.... it started working again a couple of hours ago.

quote:
Originally posted by Etherfish

Here are some older guys talking about electronics malfunctions - hilarious!
My Blackberry Is Not Working!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAG39jKi0lI

HAHAHA.... laughed really hard at this.  Thanks man. [:D]

Love!
[^]

bewell

« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2011, 09:46:44 PM »
quote:

Who is the "I" that needs a working cell phone?

Carson

You replied:
"The "I" that works. [:o)] [;)]"

I laughed when I first read this, but on second thought, in a mood seriousness and respect, I want you to know that I honor the "I" that works.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 12:47:12 AM by bewell »