Author Topic: Collected Robert Bruce Posts on Kundalini  (Read 6397 times)

alwayson2

Collected Robert Bruce Posts on Kundalini
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2010, 01:21:08 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Akasha

2) What was Robert Bruce's method do you think?

There's a bit of information in the PDF.  

He has also talked about what the method is elsewhere.

Its very similar to what I posted here:

http://www.aypsite.com/plus-forum/index.php?topic=8907

You really have to be fluent in his standard techniques.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 01:40:00 PM by alwayson2 »

tonightsthenight

« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2010, 01:58:45 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by alwayson2

quote:
Originally posted by Akasha

2) What was Robert Bruce's method do you think?

There's a bit of information in the PDF.  

He has also talked about what the method is elsewhere.

Its very similar to what I posted here:

http://www.aypsite.com/plus-forum/index.php?topic=8907

You really have to be fluent in his standard techniques.

Hey Alwayson,

as others have stated, there are people on this forum that have "raised kundalini."  

so there should be no question that this guy Robert Bruce is not the only person in the world with "raised kundalini."

the reason i put that term in quotes is because you are correct that the term is thrown around pretty loosely by a variety of people.  i don't know that we can really categorize this type of thing accurately with our current knowledge.  as others have said, there are a variety of spiritual experiences and everyone has there own thing.

alwayson2

« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2010, 02:57:09 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by tonightsthenight
the reason i put that term in quotes is because you are correct that the term is thrown around pretty loosely by a variety of people.  

Yes I am with you on this.

Chiron

« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2010, 05:40:38 PM »
My momma can raise her kundalini higher than all of you.

Christi

• Advanced Yoga Practices
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2010, 06:35:46 PM »
quote:

Maybe its not in the PDF, but Robert has explained that you first get a column of energy up the CENTER channel, and then only with repeated stimulation the snake is released.

This is a quote from another thing he wrote:

"This was soon followed by a massive energy blasting upwards through the middle of my body, through the center channel."

I have this in another PDF, which I can email to anyone interested.

Hi Alwayson,

I don't doubt that Robert has had many experiences, everyone with awakened kundalini does. I was simply explaining what the experience was which Robert described and referred to as a "real kundalini awakening" in the PDF that you linked to.

It is quite common for people to say "this is what happened to me, so this is what a real awakening is". It just causes a lot of confusion. It is much more usefull to read hundreds of accounts of k awakenings, and then you can begin to understand what it is all about and what is happening.

Much more scientific, no? [:)]

Ultimataely kundalini is: "all the phases of energetic transformation of a person from the human to the divine state".

How it occurs is different for everyone, but the end state is always the same: outpouring divine love.

All the best

Christi

tonightsthenight

« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2010, 05:35:28 AM »
I'm glad we could agree on something, alwayson! [:)]

With respect to you, I think you should consider that kundalini is a poorly defined concept in modern culture.

Christi has stated,  
quote:
"Ultimataely kundalini is: "all the phases of energetic transformation of a person from the human to the divine state".

So if you can accept this, then there is no longer a disagreement I think.

Now, I understand that you probably intend to say that a completed, or fully realized kundalini is a rare thing.

I totally agree.  There is a huge difference between a one time deal and a permanent state of active k.  No question about that; these experiences are worlds apart.  Everyone has the potential for some k, but then again the mystic life is given to only a few (and thank god because it's not something most people would want).

Also consider, is there really such a thing as a "fully raised kundalini?"  I think it's probably a never ending expansion. In the future we will certainly have the empirical knowledge to more accurately categorize the different stages and types of k.  For now, we can only wonder, and accept that no one has the perfect answer (and if they say they do, be assured that they don't!)

Kirtanman

• http://livingunbound.net
« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2010, 06:45:55 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Chiron

You related to Trevor Hall?

[:D]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHVpeeHrFjc

Kirtanman

« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2010, 12:27:16 PM »

Hi Alwayson,

quote:

In my opinion, he is the only known person to raise kundalini

Question: "What is gained by having the crown chakra opened during and after
Kundalini raising? What can one do with an opened crown chakra that they
normally can't do when it is closed, or less opened?

Robert Bruce: I'm not really sure about this as I've not experienced this.

~Robert Bruce, Posts On Kundalini, p.84

... with all due respect, Alwayson, learning about raising kundalini from someone who has not experienced even a temporary opening of their crown chakra is like learning about tantric sex from someone who has never had sex.

[:)]

Liberation, viewed through the chakra model, involves the permanent raising of kundalini, and the permanent opening of the crown chakra.

At least a few of us here have done this.

Apparently Robert Bruce has not.

He's teaching from a limited level, and that's okay - as long as both he and his readers/students know this. Otherwise, confusion and misdirection could result.

He may be able to help someone develop certain psychic capabilities, but, not being awake - he can't help anyone awaken.

I'd strongly recommend awakening first, and then pursuing whatever interests you.

If you're sincere about awakening, I don't know a better place to start than right here.

Wholeheartedly,

Kirtanman

Kirtanman

« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2010, 12:35:36 PM »
quote:

Who has raised kundalini with the violent snake like effect sloshing around internal organs, total omniscience and AUMM effect that Robert Bruce experienced?

Hi Alwayson,

I've had very similar experiences to that, but kundalini raising is not defined by the experience; it's defined by the resulting permanent expansion of consciousness.

AYP doesn't focus on kundalini raising experiences, but rather, on facilitating the permanent raising/expansion of kundalini, as an aspect of (and metaphor for) opening into the reality of wholeness, of liberation; of enlightenment.

If you'd give AYP a solid shot, I truly feel you'll be amazed, within a matter of months, at how superior it is to Robert Bruce's approach.

And please note - that's not a generic "our way is better" statement.

It's based on the fact that the realm of consciousness and energy that Robert Bruce addresses, and has experience in, is well less than half of the full range of consciousness/awareness that AYP addresses -- a range that some of us here have years of experience in, and which we are living on an ongoing basis.

Wholeheartedly,

Kirtanman

Scorpio1987uk

« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2010, 04:11:27 AM »
I have a constantly raised Kundalini all the way up to crown chakra and including my feet and hands (my entire physical body is full of energy except for my hairs), I cannot turn it off, she is with me all the time, I never done Yoga or meditation in my entire life and I was never religious in any way whatsoever (I believe you dont have to believe in God to have Kundalini, either everything is God or nothing is God, either way it is the truth). I hear voices coming from my chakras and I can communicate with them quite effectively they sound like bees, birds, snakes and a cat purring near my genital region, I am spending a lot of time trying to decipher their language and at this moment in time I can get simple "yes or no" answers and know their reactions to good or bad thoughts.

I have had telepathic experiences, done telekenises, I am able to Astral Project/OBE, Remote Viewing, I have even had a mass telepathic experience where I was hearing millions of voices at the same time, some of them human, most of them sounded alien (imagine if a tree had a voice, thats is what it reminded me off, very natural), I called this phenomenom Anima Mundi (Living Earth) or Great Mother. I have also travelled to my cellular level in my body, looks exactly as seeing my body through a microscope.

By the way it is impossible to have ommniscience while in a human body, there are not enough neurons in the brain to store an infinite ammount of information. You can only do that via your spirit body, I had a glimpse of it while I had my mass telepathy experience. But integrating that experience when you come back is incredibly hard (maybe not impossible but you will deffinetly be locked up in a psychiatric ward) and I went through years of psychosis/schizophrenia after that experience. Anyone who thinks they are ommniscient are ingorant of the fact that the universe is infite and just because you have seen 1 more piece of the great puzzle does not mean you see the entire picture. If you knew the truth you would know the universe is greater than all the galaxies put together, they are not even 1% of the picture.

In my honest opinion, EVERYONE HAS KUNDALINI, they are just not aware of it, to prove this I will tell you another experience, I was looking at my best friend one day and he turned black, and I saw orbs of glowing colour all the way up his spine (Chakras?). He has never told me anything about the chakras or kundalini, and as far as I know he is not aware of them.

By the way, Ommiscience and Free will are mutually exclusive, if you were Omniscient you would lose free will since if you know everything that is going to happen the choice has already been made, that is the reason I believe you cannot have ommniscience while being Human, you can only do that by escaping from Samsara (The cycle of life, sickness, death and rebirth as described by the buddhists.)and rejoin the source of all things.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 04:27:38 AM by Scorpio1987uk »

maynard

« Reply #40 on: December 23, 2010, 01:54:37 AM »
I have raised kundalini.  It was by accident.  I have read up  on K awakening for years.  I didnt read the pdf, but it seemed like there was a debate about the authentecity of others awakeing or if anyone truly had one.  Mine felt like a softball was making it way up my spine, and it went to my head, and blast off.  Instant ego death and that was small compared to what followed.  The energy surges would continue to happen, along with severe mood swings, amazing random insight flashes, unwanted astral projection at night.  Mine is quite mild compared to many i have read.  I odnt know where im going with this. itseemed folks were claiming people here have had  the awakening, i am just confirming that fact.

Chiron

« Reply #41 on: December 23, 2010, 06:18:10 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Kirtanman

quote:
Originally posted by Chiron

You related to Trevor Hall?

[:D]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHVpeeHrFjc

I AM

"My Mama rides a lion. My Dad wears ashes and snakes. My Mama is a warrior. She kills demons in Her play. My Daddy has the power. And He likes Her this way."

LMAO

Om Shakti Om

stevenbhow

« Reply #42 on: December 23, 2010, 10:53:55 PM »
Dalai Lama's message on Christmas Eve

"My basic belief is that first you need to realize the usefulness of compassion, that's the key factor. Once you accept the fact that compassion is not something childish or sentimental, once you realize that compassion is something really worthwhile and realize its deeper value, then you immediately develop an attraction towards it, a willingness to cultivate it."

For me, that is essence of all spiritual practices.

krcqimpro1

« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2011, 03:14:30 AM »
Hi Everybody,

If somebody has a superior( or even just a different method from AYP) method of raising the "real Kundalini", but is not sharing it openly with all, it is not worth wasting so much time and energy for us AYPers on it. It seems, like somebody said, a "pie-in-the-sky". Robert Bruce has said he is planning to write a book on it. Let us see when it comes. Till then let us just continue to focus on what we are sure about !

Etherfish

• http://www.myspace.com/electromar
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2011, 03:21:32 AM »
Yes i agree. Such premises are built on the notion that raising kundalini is some kind of goal, and makes one spiritually advanced. But that is not true. It is an indicator of advanceMENT, but not the cause of the advancement.
I think it is like someone buying an expensive car in an effort to become wealthy.