Author Topic: Collected Robert Bruce Posts on Kundalini  (Read 6415 times)

alwayson2

Collected Robert Bruce Posts on Kundalini
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2010, 01:26:19 PM »
In my opinion, he is the only known person to raise kundalini

Etherfish

• http://www.myspace.com/electromar
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2010, 02:12:54 PM »
Thousands of people have raised kundalini. Several of them are on this forum.

Jo-self

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2010, 02:14:07 PM »
A lot good that did if one is selling scam products like that Q-Link device.  

I notice "spiritual experience" does not equate to ethical or moral growth.  Of course, good examples of this are the wayward Gurus and leaders.

Not that I'm saying this guy is guilty of this, but ....
« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 02:24:10 PM by Jo-self »

Scott

• http://www.theonebreath.com
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2010, 02:35:10 PM »
Etherfish is right...kundalini awakening is very common.  Every true spiritual path is based on it.

Robert Bruce said, "The kundalini phenomenon only exists for as long as energy flow through the energy body allows it.  Once energy resources are exhausted the raised kundalini state disappears."

This is true for direct kundalini awakenings, due to traumatic events or improper practices.  Real spiritual systems use methods of purifying the chakras and nadis first, so that the kundalini-raised state can be maintained rather than lost.  Then instead of depleting the body's resources and drastically shortening the lifespan, one's body regenerates.

I say this as someone who has experienced a few direct awakenings of kundalini, as well as someone who practices real methods.

Clear White Light

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2010, 03:08:12 PM »
Rather presumptuous, don't you think?  If nobody else has raised Kundalini, then that eliminates the possibility that you have raised Kundalini yourself.  Therefor, if you haven't actually raised Kundalini, on what basis are you making the judgment that Robert Bruce has? I'm not trying to suggest that he has or has not raised his Kundalini, but if no one else has done so, how can anyone verify or even have an opinion on the matter?

alwayson2

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2010, 03:19:46 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Etherfish

Thousands of people have raised kundalini. Several of them are on this forum.

Who has raised kundalini with the violent snake like effect sloshing around internal organs, total omniscience and AUMM effect that Robert Bruce experienced?

The common person waters down the kundalini concept so it means nothing.

The worst I have heard "Oh I had a dream about a snake, therefore I have raised kundalini" LOLLL
« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 03:36:16 PM by alwayson2 »

Etherfish

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2010, 03:36:51 PM »
Raised kundalini doesn't mean omniscience. Those are two different things.

alwayson2

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2010, 03:41:31 PM »
quote:

Raised kundalini doesn't mean omniscience. Those are two different things.

I think they are the same.  

By the way, people wrongly take ANY energy movement, and say its kundalini.

Even a breathtaking, life changing energy movement like Gopi Krishna experienced is NOT kundalini.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 03:54:33 PM by alwayson2 »

Akasha

« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2010, 05:24:16 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by alwayson2

In my opinion, he is the only known person to raise kundalini

What??

Like E-fish said , there are many here  on forum that have done so. Even i've done it in the past.

Christi

• Advanced Yoga Practices
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2010, 07:43:15 PM »
Hi Alwayson,

The kind of kunalini awakening that Robert Bruce is describing on the site you linked to is a side channel awakening. It is not common, and is often accompanied by difficulties (some of which he describes).

It is a preliminary stage to a true awakening (central channel) and is usually bypassed completely by most people. It is often a result of forcing a kundalini awakening (another thing he describes himself doing on that site).

I would estimate that there are now hundred's of thousands of people with awakened kundalini, and it is increasing daily, especially thanks to yoga. Before long it will become the single most powerful force of change on this planet.

Christi
« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 07:44:31 PM by Christi »

Ananda

• http://www.ayparabia.com/
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2010, 08:44:21 PM »
[:D]

alwayson2

« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2010, 03:40:58 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Christi

Hi Alwayson,

The kind of kunalini awakening that Robert Bruce is describing on the site you linked to is a side channel awakening. It is not common, and is often accompanied by difficulties (some of which he describes).

It is a preliminary stage to a true awakening (central channel) and is usually bypassed completely by most people. It is often a result of forcing a kundalini awakening (another thing he describes himself doing on that site).

I would estimate that there are now hundred's of thousands of people with awakened kundalini, and it is increasing daily, especially thanks to yoga. Before long it will become the single most powerful force of change on this planet.

Christi

This is not a correct criticism of Robert Bruce.  The first thing that happens is that you get a huge column of energy up the CENTER channel, which causes a brow strobe.  You can actually stop at this point.  After REPEATED stimulation, the snake is released.  This is in the PDF in the first post.

Etherfish

« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2010, 03:53:40 AM »
You cannot assume it is the same for everyone.
There are many many accounts of spiritual progress on these forums, and there is one thing in common: they are all different. What IS the same has been discovered by Yogani, and that has mostly to do with how to practice in ways that don't cause violent, long term, or troubling side effects.

If you follow the practices of AYP, kundalini rising is often a by-product, but not always because it is not a mandatory sign of spiritual awakening.

alwayson2

« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2010, 04:03:12 AM »
quote:

You cannot assume it is the same for everyone.
There are many many accounts of spiritual progress on these forums, and there is one thing in common: they are all different. What IS the same has been discovered by Yogani, and that has mostly to do with how to practice in ways that don't cause violent, long term, or troubling side effects.

If you follow the practices of AYP, kundalini rising is often a by-product, but not always because it is not a mandatory sign of spiritual awakening.

Who here as experienced a kundalini rising, and why do you think so?