Author Topic: Constant Ringing in my Ear  (Read 13918 times)

AYPforum

Constant Ringing in my Ear
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2008, 11:32:04 PM »
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement

AYPadmin

Re: Constant Ringing in my Ear
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2019, 12:50:22 PM »
Neh
India
2 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2015 :  05:53:29 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hi Me too get to listen to a beep like sound
Go to Top of Page
Yogiswara S
USA
6 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2016 :  9:03:19 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
This is an auspicious effect of purification of the nadis called "anahata nada" or the unstruck sound. Just google it. When purification is complete it will stop in favor of a rich silence.
Go to Top of Page
thomasbrewer
USA
1 Posts

Posted - Mar 01 2016 :  12:18:16 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Uncertain about exactly what you're seeking, before acquiring any medicine or herbs you must consult a physician. To learn more or to become knowledgeable you can go through some great websites like EverydayHealth etc ... also you will get a totally free ebook on ear ringing here http://www.tinnitustreatmentsuccess.com
Go to Top of Page
Shyam Pandey
India
3 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2016 :  09:28:32 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Kishor Mistry

ello All,

As a meditator, this site is the best. It answers so many questions.

I have been practicesing meditation for a while now & recently
had my Kundalini awakened. Wonder of wonders!. Rocking, swaying,
girating & jumping - all during my meditation - enjoying it all
on my journey towards attempting to acheive/experience bliss & enlightenment.

Anyway, last couple of weeks, there is constant ringing in my ears.
It emenates within me & is all pervasive at all times. Cannot escape
it even during activity. During quite moments - it is intense.

I guess this is "purification, opening & correction". But I would
most grateful for any opnions, views, comments, etc. Perhaps with
some advice on how to proceed to the next stage - in terms of
clearing the current Kundalina shakti blockage & so on.

Jai Guru Dev
Kishor

Dear all

I also have meditation induced tinnitus discovered a lot about this problem. I am also practicing kriya or you may say just started. Since last three weeks I am hearing this sound like jhingur or insect sound, Continuously I also consulated to doctor he gave me some medicine related virtigo ..but it is still buzzing. Could you please explain what it is. Should I go to second opinion of doctor or stay with it.

Shyam
Go to Top of Page
Charliedog
1546 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2016 :  11:09:37 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hi Shyam,

Welcome to these AYP forums, first of all if you don't trust it go to a doctor.

I did not read all the old posts. Just would like to answer you, with purification we can here our nada's, our inner sounds like Yogiswara mentioned. The one you mention is chin or chinchin, sound of crickets or bells. Mostly we will hear this in the left ear.
Nada is the inner sound, your connection with the Universe. It will change, there are 9 nada's and it is a sign of purifying the nadi's.
Go to Top of Page
Shyam Pandey
India
3 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2016 :  10:09:30 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Thanks a lot

I heard this is very positive development
Go to Top of Page
Charliedog
1546 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2016 :  05:22:34 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply

Go to Top of Page
Shyam Pandey
India
3 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2016 :  08:16:02 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Mr kishore could you recommend to visit doctor he extended my medication to 10 more days ...that medication is taking care of virtigo (nerobin and other) do you think it will work
Go to Top of Page
jean
Germany
107 Posts

Posted - May 07 2016 :  08:55:14 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
I found that the ringing is related to imbalance in the ida/pingala.
When both are balanced there is a deep silence. I experience a louder ringing when the pingala energy is high.
Go to Top of Page
maverick angel
France
39 Posts

Posted - May 10 2016 :  08:09:42 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit maverick angel's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
It's the nada, it's well documented in the yoga upanishads where it is said we should let the mind dissolve into it, subtler and subtler sounds may be perceived along with the divine sounds of drum, flute, harp-like instrument, tinkling ornaments ect, it is a very good sign:)

jean
Germany
107 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2016 :  12:55:51 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
I think I heard the Om sound for the first time.
I was on a bike ride and thought a hornet was approaching me and got a little scared  but there was no hornet.
Go to Top of Page
jean
Germany
107 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2016 :  1:33:13 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
What I am observing is that when the frequency of the ringing gets higher the sound gets very subtle.
With these higher/subtle frequency sounds comes a ever deepening silence.
Go to Top of Page
Blanche
USA
555 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2016 :  8:19:51 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Yes, you are hearing inner sounds. Good progress. The purification process is shifting to a higher gear.

Keep up the practice!
Go to Top of Page
jean
Germany
107 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2016 :  3:07:53 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
To be honest I haven't done any formal practice in 2 years.
It happens on its own, I am not the doer literally.