Author Topic: Energy in stomach  (Read 566 times)

ak33

Energy in stomach
« on: July 13, 2014, 07:46:39 PM »
I've had to cut back practice recently, and had to take a brief break because of heavy emotional overload, heat sensations around fingers and toes. Anyone else experienced this? Anyway whenever I meditate my stomach fills with energy and becomes quite bloated. Would asanas used digestion help clear the blockages?

maheswari

Energy in stomach
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2014, 08:34:01 PM »
hello ak33
yes it seems lots of energy symptoms are happening and that you have a nectar cycle going on
you can check this lesson:
http://www.aypsite.com/plus/304.html
for my experience asanas like headstand and shoulderstand help in reducing the air

BlueRaincoat

Energy in stomach
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2014, 03:12:32 AM »
Hi ak33
Cutting back seems like a good idea
I have had heat sensation in my feet and hands too - that was a couple of times when I overloaded.
Also I quite often feel the need to regurgitate air, although I don't get the bloated feeling, just a feeling that my belly would like to tighten (if that makes any sense) and I need to get rid of some air from my stomach. I think asanas that work on manipura are helpful.
What I found most helpful for me was to lighten my diet. In fact, since the start of the warm season I felt an urge to fast (brown rice does it for me). After the fast I got into a very light diet (mostly vegan) and I feel completely full and nourished on it. It wouldn't work in colder weather, I know that as my apetite steps up on coller days. Anyway this has been going on for about 4 weeks now and I feel a big difference. The lighter diet seems to have given a break to my belly chackra. And my energy flows much better overall.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 03:23:25 AM by BlueRaincoat »