Author Topic: A Book on the impact of Kundalini awakening  (Read 458 times)

vivbala

A Book on the impact of Kundalini awakening
« on: November 16, 2013, 03:20:32 AM »
Dear All,
I was not a spiritual person to being with, leading a typical middle class life carried away by life distractions and stuck in my own struggles.
Given this background, five years back I suddenly started to get hit with panic attacks. I tried different ways to heal the disease and get my life back to normal.
After fighting it for couple of years, things started to get interesting . Events started to change and made me realize that I had a sudden Kundalini spiritual opening that was causing the panic attacks.
This understanding and the continuous practise and efforts to integrate the energy has changed my life profoundly and made living experience a joy.
I took notes about this process for more than two years and recently changing the notes to a manuscript for a book. I hope this book will help all those
who are fighting the kundalini in different stages as well as those unaware of it and treating it as a disease.
Since English is not my first langauge and I have never written a book before, I would need some volunteers to review the manuscript in order to help
it reach wider audience. Please let me know if you have time and patience to read my manuscript and advise me of the changes needed.
Your help appreciated.

Best Wishes,
vivbala
vivbala@hotmail.com

"Often one goes for one thing and finds another" -Neem Karoli Baba