Author Topic: Bored and depressed  (Read 1546 times)

Akasha

Bored and depressed
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2009, 02:04:08 AM »
Hi emc[:D],

I remember you saying during one of your disenchanted periods about a month ago charcterised perhaps by doubt and vacillation.. that..... you'd blink and indeed wonder where in fact you were on this whole enlightenement journey/trip.Had  you travellened soomewhere?.If indeed anywhere at all[:D].

I think we can all relate to this,myself included.I have had these moments after sitting.

I think you'd just visited a spiritual teacher in London and related how you were feeling a bit deflated/depressed.And then a certain poster chimed in and said ,welll some teachers go in for annihilation of the ego, but we don't do that here however.They may have an agenda or learnt that way themself etc.

You also added that it seemd like you  always had to invest more tapas,(effort),than most folk to reap the fruits of your own sadhana, and that your bhakti(motivation) was running low too.

This all sounds familiar.

I appreciate you sharing as some of those doubts  and doldrum blues phases (as many have recounted  same here- must be contagious :@))are not peculiar to you, so you are not alone.

As C. says- it's not where you are, but what you are.
Also as S. says-There is alot of inner silence real estate if you know where to look for it, and you ca n get out of the woods.

You should try Global DM (at weekends) if you can fit it in.  Stockholm- 5.15pm

Happy Days[:)]

P.s Christiane- a spade is a spade , but a cat is definitely a cuddly smaller-sized dog, not doubt about it....[:D]]
« Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 02:06:38 AM by Akasha »

christiane

Bored and depressed
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2009, 05:22:26 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Akasha
[
P.s Christiane- a spade is a spade , but a cat is definitely a cuddly smaller-sized dog, not doubt about it....[:D]]

[:)] I translated it from a french expression!
Now I'm improving my english thanks to you ;)

Akasha

Bored and depressed
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2009, 02:42:17 PM »
Feel free to school me anytime.My first language is English and i never stop grappliing with it.

And thanks for gracing the forum with your mesmerising charm,goddess love and captivating beauty...[|)][^].....[:D]

I am honoured.

christiane

Bored and depressed
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2009, 02:43:23 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Akasha

Feel free to school me anytime.My first language is English and i never stop grappliing with it.

And thanks for gracing the forum with your mesmerising charm,goddess love and captivating beauty...[|)][^].....[:D]

I am honoured.

[:I]