Author Topic: Husband turning children away from me  (Read 628 times)

nirmal

Husband turning children away from me
« on: July 23, 2014, 04:41:50 AM »
Hi everyone,

I am in a tough situation at the moment, and it all started with a conversation with my husband's brother/boss telling me he was dis-satisfied with his work,and would have fired him already if me & the boys were not around. Well, this broke my heart that he had failed one more time. Now, he is lying to the boys, trying to manipulate them and try to make me look bad, and he innocent. What I am asking of you is, does anyone have any information or documentation of  anything spiritual like auras, healing with hands, etc.?? My family doesn't believe me at all, and they call it b.s. If I could produce evidence that is solid, maybe they will start to thaw a little.

Thanks, & love to all
nirmal[/\]

jonesboy

• http://community.livingunbound.net/
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2014, 05:29:09 AM »
Catholic saints would be good example. Many are documented.

Will Power

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2014, 08:37:44 AM »
Interesting to see although not exactly what you asked for is Emoto's water crystals.

Peace

[/\]
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 08:38:17 AM by Will Power »

compassion

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2014, 04:28:58 PM »
Hello nirmal,

You imply in your message you believe your husband to be a guilty failure and you good; whereas he believes you bad and he innocent. These beliefs will not find a winner.

I would not suggest trying to prove spirituality. I think by its nature it is unproveable without experience, and in such a game described above, any arguments will be torn apart.

Perhaps there is more peace to be found in wishing well for your husband, of praying for his health and peace of mind, that he may see the innate wonder within his own soul and be able to share such love with others. This may be difficult at first, but so is starting any exercise regime.

You may find as a result that you do not need to prove anything after all, that people will be drawn towards you, wanting to know the secret of your unshakeable peace and infinite love.

Bodhi Tree

• http://www.codyrickett.com
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2014, 01:44:56 PM »
Wishing you a speedy resolution on the matter. Family is often the trickiest. Keep your eyes on the prize, and your faith will persevere. [/\]