Author Topic: A sincere thank you to Ayp  (Read 699 times)

Adi

A sincere thank you to Ayp
« on: April 20, 2010, 04:54:48 PM »
Hello everyone i am new here i would like to say that i am so happy to come cross Ayp where people can share their experiences, i am married and i try and share with my wife as well but its not easy to communicate i have seen here many people who are awakened and are very generous and kind.
i just hope i am no longer alienated in my experience as so many people have had it andhave been kind enough to share them. i dont question anyones enlightenment but am immensely happy that people are sharing their experiences it makes me feeli am not alone.
love to all

SeySorciere

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2010, 06:24:31 PM »
Hello Adi,

A warm welcome to AYP Forum. Can you tell us a little bit about the practices (if any) you are currently engaged in on your spiritual path?

kind regards

Adi

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2010, 11:51:22 PM »
Thank you so much seysorciere for your warm welcome i dont do any meditation as such but yes i like to dance and shake it off i have been doing it for years.
and i didnt choose any path whatever life choose for me i excepted gratefully if i had to leave the world i would love to go out dancing
warmly
Adi

Shanti

• http://livingunbound.net/
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2010, 11:01:20 AM »
Welcome Adi. [:)]

You would benefit greatly by getting into some form of structured spiritual practice. If you have not already done so, do read a few of Yogani's lessons from here.

You are welcome to ask any questions you may have and share anything you may wish to share.  
Wish you all the best.[:)]

cosmic

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2010, 02:45:23 PM »
Hello and welcome, Adi. Hope you enjoy it here  [:D]

Smileyogi

• http://kriptodanny.blogspot.com/
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2010, 06:23:00 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Adi

Thank you so much seysorciere for your warm welcome i dont do any meditation as such but yes i like to dance and shake it off i have been doing it for years.

Much love to you Adi..but if you don't choose a path,then you are done.
You'll dance and shake to your grave,(like all the humanity)that's all..my good man.
There is spiritual work involved,and that takes a certain determination,otherwise you are done,when faced with the demons of adversity inside you..read my lips.Stop the dancing and start meditating.Find out your true nature,otherwise the experience is like a fart in the wind..unless you'll find out whom is watching your experience..soon you'll be 6 feet under ground.Find the one whom is experiencing your experience,and realize your true nature.And to do that ..you must choose a path...not dance yourself in oblivion.

quote:
and i didnt choose any path whatever life choose for me i excepted gratefully if i had to leave the world i would love to go out dancing
warmly
Adi

There we go..are you aware you are acting your own karma..Adi?..the whole point of this stuff is controlling karma,not to be like a fly in the wind.Please be aware of my words,I'm trying to help you,as a mahayogi..Please..as far as I am concerned..choose whatever karma gives you,but don't be upset when some bad karma comes on your way..I want to see you dancing then.And by the way...be aware that kundalini is an evolutionary spiritual force,(Shakti)which controls the manifestation of you...in you.It's the sidekick of Shiva,or the pure spirit within you.Remember it will NOT transform you,unless you want it.If gods would have had the power to transform humanity,then we'd be all robots...and have no individuality,or free will.
Unless you want it..it will not transform you.To do that,you(as soul) must meditate.Is that simple.I personally have a problem with people saying,,what ever happens..happens,,..no..see?..This is the main issue here.Because they unconsciously decide..then they consciously think some,,higher power,,or life..or whatever..fly like the fly,and die they say(like you say) not for ONE SECOND realizing that they create their own reality.Why this ignorance,may I ask you,my friend?  

And unless your kundalini is awakened you have as much chances to see the truth as a chicken to speak chinese.Really..
So please keep dancing,see if I care.
Pick a path..and meditate.If you are sincere.If not..keep dancing.The grave is waiting for you...never forget that.
Kisses")
Danny
ps..and would be nice to see you're not pestering the forums with your deluded understandings of what kundalini means,is,or the effects,and the so-called ,,dangers,,.I'm telling you right now,as a mahayogi what it is,even you'll not believe me.It is the pure bliss,source of everything,including your future(if you meditate)wisdom.I posted on http://kriptodanny.blogspot.com/2009/12/at-this-very-moment-one-can-see-through.html a funny video about Homer and evolution..
oh..holy of hollies..I have searched for your god's name everywhere..and now I know your name..It is Homer Simpson...and it always was...hahahaha..
let me quote from it.
note* Marvelous song of peace from Mumon..
To instantly realize is to see endless time.
Endless time is this very moment.
If one sees through the thought of this very moment,
At this very moment, one can see through the one who sees through...(from Mumon)

As the new year is here..remember your original face!..says the mahayogi!
For you ARE the beauty of creation .. created for YOu to experience your TRUE face.
You are here to find and express the CREATION itself's purpose..
I had this insight many years ago...when I went ,,poof,, in light and a voice told me,(from myself) that I was here to experience myself.
In other words..I was telling me to experience myself!...the marvelous wonder!..of wanders! The loved,the beloved ..the seen and the unseen...I was me all the time,the fly in the wind,while I was BOTH the fly and the WIND.
-The fly in the wind-

I'm just a fly in the wind
When I let my wings spring
I still remember ,and I sing
I'm butterfly in my true being.!!.

I love commas(they love me)
Nothing I could do,you see?
Try to find my true desire
Am I fly,or just vampire?

Maybe fly,or maybe butter
Maybe butter,maybe fly
Who's to ask,who's to say why?
Being with God is all that matter.!!.

I'm just a fly in the wind
But when I let my wings spring
I fly above,and then I sing
I'm butterfly in my true being..!!
To instantly realize is to see endless time.
Endless time is this very moment.
If one sees through the thought of this very moment,
At this very moment, one can see through the one who sees through...(from Mumon)

pps..find the butterfly within you,Adi!!...stop being a fly on the winds of karma.
Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity.
Lead me from the complicated to the simple.
Lead me from the obscure to the obvious.
Lead me from intention to attention.
Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am.
Lead me from confrontation to wide openness.
Lead me to the place I never left,
Where there is peace, and peace
- The Upanishads
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 02:00:27 AM by Smileyogi »

Adi

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2010, 11:09:52 PM »
Thank you everyone for welcoming me i am so happy

Adi

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2010, 02:46:34 AM »
Dear Mahayogiji thank you for your words i really appreciate your concern but when i say i dance i am just doing kirtan.i hope i didnt give the impression of doing hiphop.
And the guy who gave the law of karma is a close friend and i am not here to pester anyone but yes if you dance you can release lot of energy.
My mother has been doing kriya yoga for 2 decades now so i am familiar with some types of meditations but they are not for me not because i dont beleive or respect them but not for me.
FOr me Kirtan of the divine present everywhere is better and easier.

Adi

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2010, 02:50:06 AM »
by The way homer one was quite funny

Smileyogi

• http://kriptodanny.blogspot.com/
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2010, 05:48:47 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Adi

Dear Mahayogiji thank you for your words i really appreciate your concern but when i say i dance i am just doing kirtan.i hope i didnt give the impression of doing hiphop.

Beloved Adi..I truly believed you were doing hiphop...sorry for misunderstanding.And call me Smileyogi or Danny..the mahayogi stuff is a term I use to make people pay attention I have lots of experience and that could be useful for them,that's all..to not repeat my mistakes.
much love to you Adi..and may you live long and prosper,said the mahayogi!:)
Danny
ps...and I don't recognize kriya yoga as a valid path,for reasons I won't explain right now.They confuse kriyas with manifestation of kundalini(instead of the manifestation of the blockages in the ki channels)..which is proof of their ignorance.But that is just my opinion..what do I know?..I'm just a fly in the wind,as I said.
Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity.
Lead me from the complicated to the simple.
Lead me from the obscure to the obvious.
Lead me from intention to attention.
Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am.
Lead me from confrontation to wide openness.
Lead me to the place I never left,
Where there is peace, and peace
- The Upanishads

pps...you wrote
quote:
i have seen here many people who are awakened and are very generous and kind.

Adi..please be aware that you can't KNOW whom is awakened unless you are one of them..and even if you ARE one of them,you can't know either if the other doesn't want you to know...that's all there is...this is because all the realized people share is the very FACT they discovered inside themselves(the universal truth)not something they READ...Ponder...my good man named Adi...kisses;)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 06:37:54 PM by Smileyogi »

Adi

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2010, 09:03:41 PM »
Thank you danny ji, i truly agree that the experience is comman to all.
Do you still meditate
 i have been doing bhakti yoga for some time and its because of that i feel no one is ignorant.in india they say guru is one who makes one meet with gobind just another name for thousands of names of mahavishnu.
among them is also bhram which by definition is that which is nameless formless.
ones experience is the highest truth but i like to know who was hidden in me.