Author Topic: A new vision!  (Read 1843 times)

aditya

A new vision!
« on: November 22, 2006, 10:05:14 AM »
Hello wise ones!

I am back with a new experience to share with you all. I had reported a few months ago of seeing an eye during meditation. After few days, I started seeing lights of various colors(blue/voilet with shine as numerous point circles).

Now I have started seeing larger colored circles(dark and white), but they are not very bright. Those circles would mix in and out - initially there is a small white light - it grows and then a black piece covers it - white goes out like a circle of diminishing radius. Again black transforms into white, but outer periphery is still dark. Again same thing - it will decrease in radius and get smaller I cannot tell you the time frame of each cycle - I have no awareness. It keeps on and on till I am tired.

Few days ago I saw actual Sun behind two mountains, a river, perhaps birds and trees. I watch it from a distance. It appears a rising Sun or a setting one - I have no clue what it is. This happened few times in one sitting and another few in other sitting. I cannot see this as per my wish - actually when I see it - I have no feeling of myself. It comes and goes out. It is awesome - take my words - I cannot describe it. It is so peaceful. This stage is reached after several black and white cycles are completed.

Now the question: what is this? Has anyone experienced it?

Scott

• http://www.theonebreath.com
A new vision!
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2006, 10:38:29 AM »
Hey Aditya,

I've only experienced the circles mixing in and out, and they aren't black and white for me but usually indigo and amber.  Sounds like a nice vision you had.

Neesha

A new vision!
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2006, 10:59:17 AM »
hi,

yes been there........but the white bright light is what it all boiled down to......I get scared

I saw in yogani lessons they mentioned this bright light

it's just a phase........I guess.......I never took it on

aditya

A new vision!
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2006, 11:03:49 AM »
Hi Scott,

Thanks for sharing that. What is next step that you experienced? I had absolutely no sensation of my body - where was I? Is my vision and mind playing games with me or is it with some meaning to follow?

Scott

• http://www.theonebreath.com
A new vision!
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2006, 11:15:50 AM »
There's not a next step for me, it usually just goes away.  If you have absolutely no sensation of your body, that is just an absorption state, so long as you're seeing visions.  What follows it is silence...from what I know.  You seem to have a deeper experience than myself, though, so don't listen to me.

lucidinterval1

A new vision!
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2006, 03:33:44 PM »
Hello aditya,

As for the colors - I generally see  purples with yellow outlines and sometimes greens moving in and out of ajna with white as well, generally in the center.

As for the scenic landscapes that you describe - This for me, is generally a precursor to an OBE. I just focus on the scenery with passivity.

With Peace,
Paul

aditya

A new vision!
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2006, 11:52:18 PM »
Thanks Neesha, thanks Paul.

I do not see colors - maybe because I am color blind! ;-)

(maybe related) I tried watching people's aura around Jul-Aug or so. I was able to see it after an effort of 2-3 days - but that was also in black and white. I have never seen colored aura till now(in fact I gave up after a while as seeing that had no practical outcome).

Paul - I need to check on OBE - suggest a good pointer on practicing it - if you have one.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2006, 12:16:08 AM by aditya »

lucidinterval1

A new vision!
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2006, 04:54:29 AM »
OK aditya,

Here's a trick that I've discovered. If I wake up in the middle of the night after getting several hours of rest, but not fully recharged, I get up and move around a little. Maybe get a drink of water, then lay back down and begin some visualization exercizes. These could be concentrating on each chakra up and down the spine visualizing the colors and meanings of each or maybe I envision myself getting out of bed and walking around and going outside for a walk. I try to visualize as accurately as possible. Then after 10 or 15 minutes of this, an OBE will occur. That's really all there is to it. My body has to be tired enough and my mind needs to be alert enough for it to happen.

Hope that helps.
With Peace,
Paul

aditya

A new vision!
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2006, 05:28:46 AM »
Paul I got your point. I also felt a pressure on Agya chakra with each round of spinal breathing and  then in one go the plane took off...

Christi

• Advanced Yoga Practices
A new vision!
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2006, 06:05:23 AM »
Where did you go?

aditya

A new vision!
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2006, 09:25:38 AM »
Christi: If your question is for me, then:

Check my first post in this thread, I am still not sure about its being OBE, I am explaining how it happened in order to draw parallel with other's experiences! [:)]
« Last Edit: November 23, 2006, 10:41:11 AM by aditya »

Christi

A new vision!
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2006, 01:57:56 PM »
Hi Aditya,
What a great experience:
quote:
Aditya wrote:
Few days ago I saw actual Sun behind two mountains, a river, perhaps birds and trees. I watch it from a distance. It appears a rising Sun or a setting one - I have no clue what it is. This happened few times in one sitting and another few in other sitting. I cannot see this as per my wish - actually when I see it - I have no feeling of myself. It comes and goes out. It is awesome - take my words - I cannot describe it. It is so peaceful.

It sounds like you had a vision of one of the lokas (other worlds). It has happened to me. It is really beautiful isn't it? Did you notice that the light has a different quality about it, like you could just gaze at it and it would always amaze you? I remember the peace too, almost like an enchantment. I could have stayed there forever.
Beautiful.

Christi

aditya

A new vision!
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2006, 05:59:27 AM »
It was awesome Christi. What surprised me most was that I could see all side in on go. It was like I was looking at it from a wide angle - not 360 degree - but quite larger than my regular view.

Christi

A new vision!
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2006, 08:24:16 AM »
Hi Aditya

I am not sure about this being an OBE either. My experience of OBE's is that there is a sensation of leaving the physical body, and then re-entering the physical body at the end. When I had this kind of vision, it was like, it came to me. I was still in my physical body. Then the physical world came back in like someone drawing a pair of curtains. But then, maybe there is more than one way to have an OBE.

Christi

aditya

A new vision!
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2006, 12:07:36 PM »
Another update: I actually saw a very bright point shape luminous object today. I was doing tratak - got into meditation - and then saw this point. It was surrounded by golden aura with black outline, filled with beyond earthly blue and violet colors like you see DNA cycles looping in animations. It was awesome - nothing else in vision. BUT a big problem - it kept swaying to right - whatever I try - it will not stop. Help needed if anyone knows how to stop it from moving right - how to keep it in center? Effect on me? A heavy head with pressure between eyebrows. Time - few minutes before 8 PM, Nov 24, 2006 - US EST.

P.S.: Did not see anything else!
« Last Edit: November 24, 2006, 02:37:27 PM by aditya »