Author Topic: Secret of Siddhi  (Read 9947 times)

sudipt

Secret of Siddhi
« Reply #75 on: June 28, 2009, 06:10:20 PM »
Aditya- I met a Guru from the lineage of Kriya Yogis who had gone blind with his spiritual practices- but he has siddhis. You can try learning Kriya Yoga and see where it gets you.

beetsmyth

Secret of Siddhi
« Reply #76 on: July 28, 2009, 05:47:53 AM »
i know some practicing pranayama, meditation, yoga for 5-7 years and still have nothing for it, no siddhis, just better health and more thought control.

It seems the art of these siddhis has been hidden from view. A few know about how to access them, but try finding those few.

Etherfish

• http://www.myspace.com/electromar
Secret of Siddhi
« Reply #77 on: July 28, 2009, 12:12:39 PM »
Welcome to the forum Beetsmyth,
The reason siddhis are so elusive is that they are not given to those who desire them. They are a side effect achieved when the ego is given up, and your practices lead you to an outpouring love and desire for service to mankind. In other words, pretty much giving up of personal gains from meditation.
It is a moral barrier put in place so evil people don't have them. There are exceptions, but striving for siddhis is pretty much a lost cause.
On the bright side, there are much better gains available besides health and thought control.
If you practice AYP meditation, you should easily gain loss of stress, a much more peaceful life,
better personal relationships, an easier life, live longer and enjoy it more, stop worrying about your future, and a feeling that everything is perfect the way it is! That is better than siddhis, but a lot of people won't understand that until they experience it.

machart

Secret of Siddhi
« Reply #78 on: July 28, 2009, 01:16:21 PM »
Welcome beetsmyth!

To me health and thought control are the greatest siddhis...add in contentment and you have everything.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2009, 02:14:38 PM by machart »

Akasha

Secret of Siddhi
« Reply #79 on: July 29, 2009, 11:09:24 AM »
Welcome to the forum, Beetsmyth![:)]