Author Topic: *** Happy Holidays ***  (Read 879 times)

Shanti

• http://livingunbound.net/
*** Happy Holidays ***
« on: December 20, 2011, 10:40:07 AM »
Code: [Select]

/\\
          /**\\
         /****\\
         /****\\
         /****\\
         /****\\  
         /****\\  
           ||
[:I][^][:)] HAPPY HOLIDAYS  [8D][:p][:X]
         [8)][;)][8D]

Wish everyone here Very Happy Holidays. 

Would like to express my gratitude to everyone here. All of you knowingly or unknowing give so much, so openly, here. The heart of AYP is all of us, and with our loving and sharing and support for one another, we have made the forums a  home where we can feel safe in speaking our minds, share our joys, sorrows, loving, opening, fears and so much more. 

Thank you to all of you for making this possible.

Also want to express my  gratitude to Yogani for his endless, unconditional loving and advice and support.

Lets turn this topic into one big card. Please post your wishes to Yogani and AYP (which includes all of us) and give each other thanks and share our sentiments and gratitude. 

THANK YOU

As we did last year, it would be wonderful if we, in the spirit of the season, could make a small donation to AYP/Yogani. Even a small donation can go a long way.
Yogani says:
quote:
Originally posted by yogani

For those who are interested, here is the direct AYP/Paypal Donation Link. Any donations should only be for the perception of value received already. I am most comfortable with that.

The guru is in you.

You can make donations here.

nearoanoke

*** Happy Holidays ***
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2011, 02:36:32 PM »
Thanks for opening this thread Shanti.

Yogani has done something of historical importance here. These lessons are still seeds that are planted and their potential is only to be realized in the future. Spiritual practices have been clouded in secrecy and institutional dominace for quite sometime and AYP is a revolution in that aspect.

Thanks Yogani. Thank you for all the love, wisdom and guidance

Merry Christmas everyone. As Adyashanti put in his recent christmas intensive, "Christ is not some historical character who lived somewhere in the past. Christ is our very essence and is the enlightenment in all of us"

- Near

Radharani

• http://www.francisandclareyoga.org
*** Happy Holidays ***
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2011, 05:32:44 PM »
My dear ones here at AYP,
I am so very thankful for this sangha, how you have made me feel welcome when I was a stranger.  You are so precious to me.  It is an honor to be among such devoted yogis and yoginis.  The Love that shines through you is the manifestation of real Yoga, and I thank Yogani for making that available to the world via these Lessons.  May all the blessings of the Holiday be yours!  All my Love, Radharani

Ananda

• http://www.ayparabia.com/
*** Happy Holidays ***
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2011, 05:52:48 PM »
Merry Christmas and happy New Years AYP family[:D]

Much love to everyone <3

yogani

• AYP Plus
*** Happy Holidays ***
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2011, 07:51:57 PM »
Happy holidays, everyone! [:)]

I will be traveling for the next two days, and will not be online. So wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you for being here and for helping each other along on the path. It's an honor to be with you.

The guru is in you.

Bodhi Tree

• http://www.codyrickett.com
*** Happy Holidays ***
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2011, 09:39:17 AM »
What a groovy Christmas tree that is, Shanti! Thank you.

At times, the emergence of Yogani/AYP seems too good to be true. But the good-er it gets, the harder it becomes to deny that...this is true!!

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night. [8D]

HathaTeacher

*** Happy Holidays ***
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2011, 04:00:47 AM »
What an artistic X-mas card, Shanti!

Very Merry to All !
L & L !

whippoorwill

*** Happy Holidays ***
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2011, 05:50:29 AM »
Happy, happy, holidays to everyone, and joy throughout the year!

Yaming

*** Happy Holidays ***
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2011, 07:25:54 AM »
Thank you Yogani for taking on this challenge of AYP. You have done a great job and I deeply appreciate all your teachings.
Thanks everyone for offering their help so freely in a non agressiv manner. I have been on other forums where it turned into a war zone. Here is really a good standard of communication. :)

CarsonZi

• http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/CarsonZi
*** Happy Holidays ***
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2011, 07:35:57 AM »
Wishing Yogani and each one of you a very Merry Christmas! [:D]

Love!
Carson [^]

chit-ananda51

*** Happy Holidays ***
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2011, 02:25:58 PM »
May peace and love abound to the Children of Light!

[:)]

vijikr

*** Happy Holidays ***
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2011, 02:40:22 PM »
Merry Xmas friendz and yes I have been enjoying each and everyone's sanga here.This forum is the one of the first site that I open when I connect to net and this forum made me meet up with people from around the world who share the common things with me.

Ofcourse my heartfelt deepest Gratitiute to Yogani for his greatest contribution here and I am happy that it has helped so many here.

Let THIS TRUTH spread and let everyone Finds THAT which is ETERNAL TRUTH.

Love n Light
Viji

maheswari

*** Happy Holidays ***
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2011, 08:44:40 PM »
Merry Christmas everybody....coming from a non christian background, as a  kid i remember  watching Jesus of Nazareth,mind  blowing performance by Robert Powell... then reading the new testament...then expanding more and reading about buddhism and hinduism  then getting permanently caught in yoga and enquiry [:D]....

Code: [Select]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_of_Nazareth_%28miniseries%29

Swan

*** Happy Holidays ***
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2011, 09:53:37 PM »
Happy holidays to the AYP famity and best wishes for the coming year.....[:)]

Lots of Love ... [:)]

krcqimpro1

*** Happy Holidays ***
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2011, 03:26:26 AM »
Here's wishing Yogani, Shanti and everyone connected with AYP a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Krish