Author Topic: Absence of desire/pleasure  (Read 800 times)

christiane

Absence of desire/pleasure
« on: October 03, 2009, 04:26:57 PM »
Hi,

Last night, I experienced a "lethargic" state during lovemaking..
It is the first time the body feels dull.
Of course I could feel physical stimulations but the stimulation was very limited to the genitals..
As if the whole body from chest and down was asleep.. no physical stimulation seemed to really arouse it.
Important note: my partner didn't do his practices yesterday and he said he was feeling "blocked" in the 1st/2nd chakra..
The intercourse for him had the result of feeling a very short orgasm that hit upward, without ejaculation of course.
But nothing "intense" or overwhelming like the last time we made love. Last time, we were less in the physical/mental.. it was more a whole energetic merging includingthe body as a vehicule..
At a moment, my partner started chanting, putting his hands on each of my chakras. I felt my 2nd chakra was a bit tense, it didn't respond.. ,like dormant.
When he came to the anahata, as soon as he put his hand on it, I felt a strong stimulation and pleasure-like feeling in that area..that spread to the breasts..
Coming to ajna, here it was as if my vagina was there! the spot was very sensible and got aroused from there.. waves of pleasure in the spine as if I was gona have an orgasm through the throat and directly in the brain..

What's going on?!

I wondered if my lowest chakras were refusing any sexual act with this man, as if feeling maybe some lower vibrations from him..
Also before making love, I was not particularily desiring it.. was more in a mood of gentle touch, intimacy without desire for 'sexual' union..

I know that the receding of sexual desire is a sign that the energy is more in the higher chakras now, but I still find it weird that the senses were asleep..

Is it a momentary phase?

« Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 07:55:37 PM by christiane »

brother neil

« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2009, 08:57:31 AM »
seems pretty straightforward, he said he was stuck.  
also, Should all times feel the same?
my best to you
brother Neil

christiane

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2009, 11:46:22 PM »
Thank u neil,

no indeed, not 2 moments are similar.
now that I re-read my post, it sounds as if
somebody else wrote it! though it was only 2 days ago..

I went through high levels of enegy those last days..
All the energy gathered in the upper body..
and the full moon was an additional boost!

Also I joined a satsang with Sadhguru 2 days ago.
We did a mantra meditation that gave me a headache! But also
put me in a state of no mind.. felt sick after it and cold..
Much purification happened in the brain.. and for the first time
right after this satsang, I was so "I don't know where up there",
that the idea of eating meat was absolutely welcome!
It's been 6 years now I dropped all animal food (except some raw fish once in a while).
And I was so surprised to feel this urge to eat good quality red meat!
I didn't!
Had some raw fish instead and it feels good now..
Just need to rest and read..

Thank you for your care Neil!

Much Love

Akasha

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2009, 03:47:58 PM »
Hi Christiane,

Hope you are OK.

Had a lititle crown activity yesterday evening. Was'nt doing any formal sadhana as such. Just resting in pure awareness.

I'm beggining to think it might have been the YMK i have tried the odd few times rather than my first mantra enhancment.

There was nicepleasant sensations felt at the crown. Although there's a lot to take on with YMK, may start adding a few repetitions + self-pacing of course..

---------

Regarding your question, could be the purificatory effects of tantric union with a partner similaarly inclined.When a mere touch or glance sends you into orgasms of delight then physical union with a partner becomes less of a need/desire ,in and of itself, unless it's for  bramacharya/ energy cultivation purposes>In either event, experiences of an overtly sexual or non-sexual nature can be all erotic on some level,and you become that vessel for pure love emanating towards all around you.

quote:
I know that the receding of sexual desire is a sign that the energy is more in the higher chakras now, but I still find it weird that the senses were asleep..

Is it a momentary phase?  

At a guess,Probably.[:)]

christiane

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2009, 06:26:36 PM »
Hi Akasha :)

Thank you.. today feel much more balanced in the body.
Yes, tantric union can lead to infinite inner ecstasy when
you are in a state of no mind and inner awareness, along with
mastering your breath and feeling the energy..
To me, according to my last experience (2 days ago), it's a blessing to share this bliss with a loving partner, and the miracle happen when both are in perfect harmony, surrendering totally, deeply, to the tiniest sensation and energy movement..
It was really like going deeply in the senses, as deeply as possible..
a simple touch with the hand felt like millions of cells getting in touch with each other.. the more you bring awareness to those tiny sensations, the more you enter a state of no mind and the door of super-senses opens!
And then, it can last for an eternity..
It becomes a soft/sensual/deeply nourrishing meditative bath that really makes 2 become 1.. I really felt we were "equal", something has been exchanged and both of us were moving afterwards like 1 body/mind/emotion/energy.

This deep experience of unity can not be created by will.
The secret is really to be ready for it, to be deeply relaxed and open, to enter it as a meditative process, with full awareness to everything that happens.

.In Love with Existence.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 06:28:37 PM by christiane »

Christi

• Advanced Yoga Practices
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2009, 04:18:28 AM »
Hi Christiane,

quote:
At a moment, my partner started chanting, putting his hands on each of my chakras. I felt my 2nd chakra was a bit tense, it didn't respond.. ,like dormant.
When he came to the anahata, as soon as he put his hand on it, I felt a strong stimulation and pleasure-like feeling in that area..that spread to the breasts..
Coming to ajna, here it was as if my vagina was there! the spot was very sensible and got aroused from there.. waves of pleasure in the spine as if I was gona have an orgasm through the throat and directly in the brain..

You might find this thread on higher lovemaking interesting:

http://www.aypsite.com/plus-forum/index.php?topic=2412#2412

Christi

christiane

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2009, 06:13:13 AM »
HI Christi [:I]

Thanks for the link. I've read it previously but now, I will read it again from a deeper angle..

Namaste