Author Topic: Abuse, Guilt and Letting go...  (Read 2787 times)

Athma_Shakti

• http://www.geocities.com/athma_shakti/travel.htm
Abuse, Guilt and Letting go...
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2006, 05:04:49 PM »
Hi Shanthi

forget about whatever happend, but forgetting is a temporary solution by supressing the thoughts still it will be there in subconscious mind.

do as much as meditation as possible to develop inner silence, to dissolve the thoughts and you know very well about that.

your name itself means Peace. Oum Shanthi [:p]

healing is not possible through judgement. heal it through meditation. don't think about the past, it will stir your mind and put you in endless loop for judgement. you didn't do anything wrong. atlast our true self is not this body.

everyone has their own past and sometimes we have to go through difficult circumstances.

so be happy, God has given us beautiful life, don't worry, enjoy the every moment of life, enjoy the nature. love yourself, your friends, your boyfriend LOL, and everyone around you. Love is the best treatment for healing.

thats my advice to you.

i appreciate your courage for posting.

Lots of Love and Light and an Embrace from Mother Land [:)]

Sparkle

• MindfulLiving.ie
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2006, 12:21:49 AM »
emc wrote:
quote:
Some emotional knots will take many rounds to purify. Child sexual abuse is known to be one of the most difficult psychological traumas to take care of, but it is definitely possible! I saw that someone was very sceptical towards therapy in the forum thread, but I'd like to claim that psychotherapy, self-help groups and the like have increased life quality for many victims! Many live their lives afterwards with joy and thankfulness for the experiences they have had

Hi emc, I presume you were talking about my comments on psychotherapy.
I know many people who have been helped greatly with psychotherapy and I have some training in it myself. It has a lot to offer and when someone is confused and needs help it can be a life saver.

I do also have reservations about it but maybe I am biased. This thread is about abuse, well I would say that I was bady abused by the pshchotherapy process, granted it was by one group therapist in particular. It took me about 8 years to recover from this and it is debatable whether the recovery is complete - feel free to agree [:D].

On the other hand I have learned a lot from that abuse but in my view it should not have occured and was probably due to incompetance. Basically I was broken and dumped out on the psychological scrapheap with a deep hatred for all psychotherapists and no backup or any kind of support or followup, it was psychological butchery.

I do think the process can be very basic and is totally dependant on the quality of the therapist themselves. However going to a therapist is very different to doing a professional course in it, so there is an added safety there.

I do a meditation night on Tuesday evenings, which is actually run by psychotherapists, this was a big step for me to take.
Talking to the main leader, who is now fed up with nursemaiding people in the therapy process - she often says, she wishes they would grow up and get a life. This is maybe after 5 years of therapy.
So what I am saying really is that psychotherapy often does not lead to a condition of letting go or surrender and the therapists are not generally trained in this either.

In my view developing the witness through inner silence is a more powerful tool and when combined with good self inquiry should be all one needs.
On the other hand if you can do this and also get hold of a therapist who is also in the witness state and work in this way then your laughing.
So I think psychotherapy has a lot of growing up to do.[}:)]

Louis

lucidinterval1

« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2006, 08:05:34 AM »
Shweta,

Obviously your story has gripped everyone's heart. I believe that if you truly want to get over this it is going to take total forgiveness. Forgiveness towards your uncle, and most importantly forgiveness of yourself. We all are human. That's why we are still here!

With much Love!
Paul

Kirtanman

• http://livingunbound.net
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2006, 08:53:19 AM »

Hi - and Namaste - Shweta,

Thank you so much for sharing both your story and your insight. I sincerely hope that this forum thread is helpful to you.

Quite a few years ago, a close female family member of mine was abused by a family friend, and I believe it's fair to say that the long-term ramifications are still affecting our family, even though the situation was handled as consciously as possible at the time (family counseling, unconditional love for the girl who was abused, much dialog concerning how she had done nothing wrong, no sense on anyone's part that the situation should be hidden*, etc.)

(*It was about as non-hidden as it gets; the story made the papers, and the perpetrator went to prison for several years.)

Several years after the fact, another female family member and I were discussing forgiveness - and how, essentially, it is the only way to live.

The reasons for this go very, very deep (for all of us) --- all the way, actually.

And, by the way, when I say "Forgiveness", I'm not speaking in the sense of the ego-based "I, the person in the right, deign to not harbor ill-feelings against you, the person in the wrong." - but rather, in the spiritual sense where "Forgiveness" equates to letting go - thereby erasing the chains with which we bind ourselves.

As Jewel sings in "Life Uncommon", on her Spirit album, "We set down our chains - and only faith remains".

And I realize, as commonly defined, that "Forgiveness" may not seem to apply here - so I would simply ask:

Is there any aspect of this situation which does not allow your energy and/or consciousness to be fully present in this moment?

When I was speaking to my other family member (not the one abused; another relative) about forgiveness, she made the comment that she forgave everyone and everything in her life - with the exception that she would never forgive the perpetrator of the sexual abuse mentioned above.

I told her that I understood, completely.

I then said, "The courts sentenced [name of perpretrator] to several years in prison ... and you have sentenced yourself to a lifetime in prison."

She considered for a moment or two, and then brightened noticeably, and said, "I get it! Forgiveness doesn't have anything to do with him!"

I just smiled and said, "Exactly".

Forgiveness is simply the ongoing decision to be here, to be free, and to not color our perception of the world with egoic chatter from the past.

Do I live this perfectly? Hah! Not even close -- but I have experienced, over and OVER and OVER again, that if our hearts are truly filled with love for ourselves and the world around us, the forgiveness is both the greatest gift we can give to all - including ourselves - and our greatest duty (not presuming to project that aspect on to anyone else, but it's sincerely how I feel about it, for myself.)

And again - Forgiveness just means letting go of anything we think we can hold on to - so that we can be here, and be free to be connected with all life - which is, of course, our natural state.

I've found A Course in Miracles and related books (i.e. Forgiveness, by Gerold Jampolsky) to be very useful, here.

Here's a link to a very nicely done overview - http://www.catherineblountfdn.org/forgiveness.html

Adyashanti recently made a consummately powerful point which applies, as well, I feel - he said that the energy which has the desire (or grudge, or regret, or confusion, etc.) and the energy seeking the solution to the "issue" at hand, is the _same_ energy -- what we usually call "ego".

If we just drop it, and let ourselves be quiet, and be here --- ahhh, peace!

[:)]

But how? How do we let go?

Imagine if you were struggling with both hands to hold up a fifty pound suitcase full of bricks, and you were commenting (loudly and colorfully) as to how uncomfortable you were.

Imagine then, if someone said, "Well, why don't you just let it go?"

Would you respond with "How?"

(And please know - per everything I've written above - I "get" how deep a situation like this can go --- and I'm not trying to minimize your situation (and would never presume to be in a position to do so) ---- but sometimes (often? [:)]), things are as simple as we allow them to be.)

Another point I'll offer is one I'm able to offer (once again) thanks to Adyashanti's "on-the-ground" wisdom:

A person (very distraught) was asking him "but WHY??!!"

(I have no recollection about what ---- doesn't matter.)

Adya gently smiled, and answered, "God doesn't answer 'why' questions".

With a complete sense of unconditional love, honor and respect - I'll say that it seems that you've come _almost_ all the way to freedom, here - you've come down a rocky path, to the door to freedom -- your hand is on the knob, and you've turned it - but you won't pull it open -- because you're still asking "why?"

(Not "why did it happen?", but "why do I break into tears whenever I think of it?")

You can explore that question for the rest of your life, if you like - and I respect that choice completely, if it is the one you wish to make.

Personally, I've found that exploring the "why" of anything is a tail-chasing proposition at best -- it is enough to honor and experience _that_ something happens (referring to your emotions in the present, specifically).

If tears come up - move into those tears fully - feel your feelings, all the way.

I've done this for various reasons in my own life -- and find that the given emotion connected to the tears (sadness, grief, etc.) isn't nearly as painful (as when my mind is involved, too), that the tears pass faster, and that I feel a sense of cathartic cleansing and peace when the tears / sobs, etc. are finished (which is noticeably absent if I'm "why-ing" all over the place at the same time .... [:)])

As David Deida (respected American teacher of Tantra) says, "Emotions are like weather - they're not bad or good, masculine or feminine - they're weather. When the storm comes, the storm comes - when it passes, it passes."

I imagine we all know that cleansing feeling after a powerful storm.

But why did it happen?

How can we make the storm stop?

(As in: maybe the storm example will help put the "why" and "how" queries into perspective.)

.... and one final time, please know that I recognize fully that a few suggestions on different perspectives or approaches may not resolve a situation that has been with you for decades ---- but here's genuinely hoping that these suggestions at least help you to move in the direction of the peace you seek.

[:)]

Namaste and Aum Shanti,

Kirtanman

Christi

• Advanced Yoga Practices
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2006, 10:51:05 AM »
Hi Shanti,
Like everyone, I was very moved by your post. I was also abused as a child, but not sexually, only physically and psychologically. I carried it around for a long time, with a lot of anger and then depression. I knew that all I had to do was let go, but I never seemed able to. Then one day I did it[:0]. I thought I would write here what I did. This is a bit weird, so please just ignore it if you think it is too weird, or inappropriate[:I]. But it is a clear account of what happened in my case.
I sat down to meditate one day, but I could not concentrate because I kept thinking of the people who had abused me. This happened often. So I decided to give up even trying my usual meditation, and try a visualization instead. So I imagined myself on one side of a beautiful sunny field. On the other side of the field was one of the people who had abused me slightly in my past (start off slow). We both had bodies, but actually we were in our soul forms, and we were just projecting the bodies in order to play out this dance. In the visualization, we had both actually died, and left out earth lives behind, and were meeting again as a reconciliation process. We had played out our individual dramas and games, made our mistakes and learned all our lessons and now it was time for forgiveness and love. We ran towards each other, across the field (like on the movies) and fell into each others arms like we were brothers/ sisters that had not seen each other for years. We hugged each other and silently forgave each other for everything that had happened on earth. Then I would repeat the visualization with someone who had abused me quite a bit. Then again with someone who had abused me a lot. Each time it would get easier, and feel easier to forgive. Then I did it with the person who had really abused me for years (that was quite hard, but I could feel the love flowing between our hearts). Finally I did it with myself. That feels like a really important bit- I'm not quite sure why.

O.K. I told you it was a bit weird[:)].
 The whole exercise took around an hour (there were a lot of people). I repeated the whole thing three times a day, for ten days. That's 30 hours of this stuff. Since then when I think of anyone who has abused me in the past in any way, I feel only compassion and love towards them. If they asked me for help, I would do whatever I could to help them. My meditations have never once been disturbed by memories of abuse. And my ability to forgive and love both others and myself have increased one-hundred-fold.
I think if I had done this visualization for one hour it would not have worked. I believe that minds work like records. They have grooves in them. The record will play the same tune over and over, until we cut new grooves. So it took 30 hours of intense imaginative work for me to cut the new grooves. (I have never needed to do the visualization again since the end of those ten days.)

I also believe that we can use our minds to create any reality we want. I feel it happening more and more.
I hope this is of some help. It really helped me.

Love and Light

Christi
« Last Edit: December 02, 2006, 11:00:52 AM by Christi »

Scott

• http://www.theonebreath.com
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2006, 11:59:18 AM »
Great idea Christi!

emc

« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2006, 07:10:16 AM »
Sparkle,

quote:
I do think the process can be very basic and is totally dependant on the quality of the therapist themselves.

So what I am saying really is that psychotherapy often does not lead to a condition of letting go or surrender and the therapists are not generally trained in this either.

Finding a good therapist is like finding a good spiritual supervisor. [:)] It's a jungle out there and some are saints, some are devils to your psyche or development. It that doesn't mean psychotherapy or spiritual development is bad in itself. You know when you have found the one that is right for you. I guess you have met therapist from the psychodynamic school - based on the old freudian heritage, which nobody really takes seriously anylonger. However, cognitive and behavioural therapists say: Change your thoughts and your feelings will change as well. You just have to find therapists that are a bit up to date. [:D]

Kirtanman and Christi,
Great posts! It makes me wonder, though... As I see it right now:

As long as I am not steady and stable in presence, I will flip in and out between mind and presence - as long as I can't stay home I will separate myself from home and suffer from my mind. Then I see several things that may happen

- I can try not to bother with my suffering mind/emotions and just focus on dropping the thoughts as you suggest. But that takes a great bit of awareness to be able to do that.

- I can lose my awareness and fall into my suffering mind for a while until I catch a glimpse of awareness and start working from there trying to drop my thoughts. Meanwhile I have been deep down in great pain and perhaps caused further damage to myself and others.

- I can be aware of my switching between my suffering mind and awareness and decide to make the dips into unaware suffering a bit more bearable by working psychologically with my mind.

I wonder if the last post is a good solution for persons with very painful minds? Or people who have not come so far yet on the awareness practices? I guess that is what I try to do to get my life running somewhat smooth anyway. I am a beginner at meditation and staying present. What am I to do when I get into uncontrolled emotions without awareness being able to get hold of? Well... I continue with my meditation practices and hope the forces will transform my mind, but I also help myself when I am in my "mind state" to work with my mind.

There is something called maturity. People do get calmer minds if they learn to think, feel, behave more functionally, even without meditation.

But that also makes me wonder about the characteristics of the mind... as the purification process goes further... is the mind transformed automatically? Will I get rid of my negative thoughts, will they diminish, or will it just be easier to not mind about them?

I also wonder about what child sexual abuse actually does to our energy body. It awakens sexual energy far too soon, before the neurobiology is ready for it in any way. What happens to the neurobiology and energy paths in abused children?

And also... What psychologists call "dissociation" is very common in victims. From what I understand, they learn to open a link into the astral world and become very medial persons. However, the link opens automatically on conditioned stimulus and is therefore very dysfunctional for them. They are no longer "here", they become passive and are easily victimized over again. Example: Woman meets man at pub. Man shows sexual interest, which is a trigger. Woman dissociates, flies away in some space, loses control over herself, and ends up in bed with the man. Afterwards she can not recall what happened and why. Very common story from victims.

How does this ability to dissociate affect the purification process?

Hm. Many new questions for me now with this new perspective...

Shanti

• http://livingunbound.net/
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2006, 01:07:00 PM »
I know I should have posted something much earlier, everyone here has taken so much time to post their thoughts to help me.. every single post has meant more to me than anything else has in my life for a long time. Every post has so much feeling, compassion and meaning. [:)]

Now to explain why I have not been replying. I will try my best.. but at times its hard to put my thoughts in words.. esp. in this case, because.. I am a little lost as to what my thoughts really are..

I read your posts.. and I have tears in my eyes.. it touches a part deep inside me.  But they are all just a bunch of words.. that have a meaning in English, that makes perfect logical sense..  and yet I don't understand them... does that make sense?[?]. I don't want to sound rude. I am not saying the advice you are giving me is useless.. on the contrary.. it is way more useful than anything else I have had in my life..  I see things so much more clearly now, than I did a week back.. I can find an explanation for a lot of things that I was and am going through.. however, I cannot figure out how to apply it... like Sailor Bob says..  I am using my mind to understand my mind.  

All of you have said, forgive him and yourself.. at a conscious level I hold no grudges against him,  and with all your help, I think I am over the fact that it was my fault.. like many of you said.. put yourself in the place of the 7 year old, could you have stopped it.. the answer is NO.

Some have said  just drop the feeling, some have said move on. I think I have moved on, I don't feel like a victim,  I don't hold any grudges against my uncle, I can think about that afternoon and the 2 years that followed.. without stirring up any emotions.   I don't curse my fate, my life, my God anymore. I don't hold on to the story that he ruined my life anymore. I don't blame everything that goes wrong in my life, on the abuse anymore. But this is all at the level of the mind I understand. and this seems to be at the surface level..  

This morning.. I was up early, and did not feel like getting out of bed, nor could I get back to sleep.. so I tried what EMC suggested... I stink at visualizing.. so I was not expecting anything from this.  I walked down a path and  was met by a bunch of kids I sat down and tried to listen to what they were saying.. they were all speaking together..  a lot of noise.. everyone was speaking together.. I have no clue what they said and then one of the little girls came forward.. and said "he hurt me" and started to cry.. I held her but I forgot what i was supposed to say to her... all I did was hold her in my arms and cry with her.. Not sure if that worked like it was supposed to.. maybe a few more trys at it may tell me something... or maybe it did work.. so many of you have said crying is a way of surrendering and letting go..  

I also tried what Christi suggested.. I waited with my uncle in front..  I am really surprised at how clearly I could see him... Esp. because, after those 2 years, I did not see much of him, and he died in his forties.. Anyway... so I could see him.. his face, his expressions.. it was a bit unnerving and unreal (like I said I stink at visualizing..  and this is the first time I guess I saw things so clear).. My mind kept moving away from there.. I brought it back.. it may have been almost half an hour.. but I could not do it... I could not get myself to touch him.. leave alone hug him...  I did not feel any anger, hatred, guilt, fright, love,.. actually I was completely indifferent..emotionless.. and yet I could not touch him..

I am not trying to analyze this.. I am a little tired of analyzing and justifying. Esp... because I don't really think I know what it is that is bothering me anymore. I truly have a feeling my practice will get me through this.

I hope I don't sound ungrateful. I have never had so much good advice in my life before.. and I really think.. with time, everything you all say here will become clear to me.. just that, right now.. I seem to be looking through a fog.. and I don't see clearly what I should be seeing.  
Thank you all.. this thread has proven to be very helpful. I appreciate all your help.  [:)]

emc

« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2006, 10:45:37 PM »
quote:
I have no clue what they said and then one of the little girls came forward.. and said "he hurt me" and started to cry.. I held her but I forgot what i was supposed to say to her... all I did was hold her in my arms and cry with her.. Not sure if that worked like it was supposed to.. maybe a few more trys at it may tell me something... or maybe it did work.. so many of you have said crying is a way of surrendering and letting go..

Sounds great. You took care of her, you dared to see her and you could feel with her and comfort her. It will ease the pressure. When you put light on the pain it will fade away. Your sense of confusion is perfectly okey! You are handling a lot of old pain and it always feels strange. You should do exactly what you do, since that IS what you do. You need a bit of "fog" right now. [:)]

I love your courage! It is beautiful.

Shanti

« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2006, 02:18:15 AM »
EMC said:
"But that also makes me wonder about the characteristics of the mind... as the purification process goes further... is the mind transformed automatically? Will I get rid of my negative thoughts, will they diminish, or will it just be easier to not mind about them?"

My experience on this has been, meditation , inner silence and self inquiry work hand in hand. If I had tried self inquiry before I was into meditation, I don't think I would have got much out of it. Meditation itself unclogs and digs stuff out to the surface. It also brings in us inner silence and surrender.  So at this point if we apply self inquiry.. which is one of the 8 limbs of yoga.. Jnana Yoga , it fits right in with meditation. Only meditation without self inquiry  may work just as well I think.. and vice versa... but having self inquiry with meditation may hasten the process, and if nothing else, make it easier to accept the things that are surfacing with meditation.

EMC said:
"I also wonder about what child sexual abuse actually does to our energy body. It awakens sexual energy far too soon, before the neurobiology is ready for it in any way. What happens to the neurobiology and energy paths in abused children?"

You are right EMC, a child's neurobiology is not ready for the high levels of energy.. that is why most sexually abused children suffer from depression.(I think)  That is one reason Yogani does not recommend children doing 20 min meditation.. or any of the other AYP practices  Lesson 256 - Yoga for Our Children . When you and I have energy overloads.. we get depressed.. and we self pace, and do grounding stuff.. but a child does not know, and has to live through these energy highs without help. But one thing EMC.. the exposure to this is one of the reasons, I find the tantra practices so easy. So there was a silver lining in that dark cloud.[:p]

EMC said:
"And also... What psychologists call "dissociation" is very common in victims. From what I understand, they learn to open a link into the astral world and become very medial persons. However, the link opens automatically on conditioned stimulus and is therefore very dysfunctional for them. They are no longer "here", they become passive and are easily victimized over again.

How does this ability to dissociate affect the purification process? "

I feel what you say. I can also say, I have experienced it.. there are many periods of my life that are a blank in my head too.. but I don't have an answer for this one.. not yet.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2006, 04:01:38 AM by Shanti »

Christi

« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2006, 12:08:49 PM »
Hi Shweta,
quote:
Shweta wrote:
I also tried what Christi suggested.. I waited with my uncle in front.. I am really surprised at how clearly I could see him... Esp. because, after those 2 years, I did not see much of him, and he died in his forties.. Anyway... so I could see him.. his face, his expressions.. it was a bit unnerving and unreal (like I said I stink at visualizing.. and this is the first time I guess I saw things so clear).. My mind kept moving away from there.. I brought it back.. it may have been almost half an hour.. but I could not do it... I could not get myself to touch him.. leave alone hug him... I did not feel any anger, hatred, guilt, fright, love,.. actually I was completely indifferent..emotionless.. and yet I could not touch him..

That was really brave of you! When I posted up the visualization that I used, I wasn't actually sudjesting it as something for you to try, although of course you are free to if you want. I am sorry if I did not make this clear. I was trying to show you that these things can be overcome, and we can move on in a positive and fulfilling way. I posted the visualization to show you how I did it, because it was something that worked for me in my situation.
If you ever actually manage to imagine yourself hugging a man who sexually abused you, with a completely open heart full of forgiveness, that would be a huge step, (I would bow down and touch your feet), and the culmination of a long process that would take a fair bit of working at. In the case of the visualization that I used, that would mean starting off with imagining a friend who at one time had done something to hurt you, and building up from there, over a period (maybe a long period) of time, until you felt ready to incorporate your Uncle.
The visualization that EMC recommended sounds much more suitable for you to practice at this time, and sounds like it could be very positive.

Love and light

Christi

Shanti

« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2006, 01:21:34 AM »
I thought I should share this with you.

I have been trying Christi's technique, with my uncle, ever since that day. This morning, I decided to talk to him.  I told him how, what he did to me, had affected my life. Very matter of factly, no tears, feelings or emotions. I was really surprised by his reaction. HE broke down in tears and said, he knew that, and it had ruined his life too...(I remember meeting him once, about 10 years after this happened.. and although he was much younger than my parents.. he looked old and tired and sad.. he had a daughter about 6 years old.. and all the time I was there, I did not leave my mom's side, and all I could think was.. I hope he has not treated his daughter the same way.. and I remember I kept looking for a sign .. something in her behavior that would tell me if she was facing the same thing.. I wanted to go tell his wife what he was capable of.. but that visit was over.. and I did not think about it again.. till a year later I found out he had passed away).. anyway.. back to my morning.. like I said, he was crying...  and  he said he was very sorry. He then touched my  hand. I though I would pull it away, but instead I hugged him and said it was OK.[:0] The biggest surprise was.. the hug was completely platonic.. like Christi said.. a bother/sister hug, not a girlfriend/boyfriend hug.. that is what I was scared of, that is why I did not want to touch him, because  I was scared it would arouse feelings in me.. that would result in me re-living all those moments again.  Well, this was very interesting. I am a little numb now.. this morning really took me by surprise..
Thanks Christi.[:)]
I have been continuing with EMC's inner child visualization too. It's awesome.[^] I think everyone should try it. It has been revealing stuff about me  that is not related to this topic.. there is nothing more enlightening.. than a brutally honest child, who can look you straight in your eyes and tell you the absolute truth.. no sugar coating on it.. no mincing words.. just a straight fact... it is amazing. Thanks EMC.[:)]
Thanks Yogani for letting me post this. [:)] And a BIG thanks to all of you [8D]... I think all your words did the groundwork for these techniques to work. I think I will be OK now, this is not all gone, I think more stuff will re-surface... but I think I should be able to handle it on my own going forward...  Thank You.[^]
« Last Edit: December 07, 2006, 01:23:57 AM by Shanti »

sadhak

« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2006, 03:11:37 AM »

Tipping my imaginary top hat to you Shweta... all the best. Way to go![:)][:)]

Emc, tried your children visualisation cursorily... it did take off in a surprising manner. Will do again and if anything of public interest emerges will post.

emc

« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2006, 03:56:24 AM »
I am so glad it is working for you, Shweta and Sadhak! [:)]

I have to emphasize though, that the visualization practice is not "mine". I found it on this (for me) extremely helpful site:

http://www.jeshua.net/

You will find great info in the Healing Series on that site.

« Last Edit: December 07, 2006, 04:14:22 AM by emc »

Christi

« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2006, 06:00:25 AM »
quote:
Shweta wrote:
Well, this was very interesting. I am a little numb now.. this morning really took me by surprise..
Thanks Christi.

So... miracles really do happen[:)].

This reminds me of what Yogani wrote in a post in a different discussion:

quote:
Yogani Wrote:
Believe!

Miracles do happen (constantly) for those who believe. With respect to what we can accomplish, the word "cannot" is completely irrelevant.

Keep up the good work Shweta[8D]

Love and Light

Christi