Author Topic: Acid digestion when practicing deep breathing.  (Read 493 times)

astralprojectee

Acid digestion when practicing deep breathing.
« on: February 11, 2013, 05:41:02 AM »
Hi all, I have been practicing some self cultivation. I had some good success with it the other day. I was doing breathing techniques and stimulating my main sexual organ while doing some deep breathing. Trying to move around the sexual energy. It seemed much more effective than usual. I started to get the feeling of warmth stimulating over most of my body, especially my lower extremities. But I got some acid digestion from it later, I could feel it. And then I remembered today that I have gotten acid indigestion in the past when doing breathing techniques and doing self cultivation. I mean I did do a decent amount of breathing, but not too much. IDK, is this common for you guys to deal with? Is it a common side effect for some people?

Thanks.

Vimala

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2013, 05:29:24 PM »
Do you practice mayurasana?
I think that it is a marvelous asana for problems related to stomach and digestive tract [:)]

astralprojectee

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2013, 06:38:59 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Vimala

Do you practice mayurasana?
I think that it is a marvelous asana for problems related to stomach and digestive tract [:)]

No I do not practice mayurasana. I will try it, though it seems kind of hard for me.

Thanks for the reply.

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2013, 06:46:20 AM »
:)

Most likley you hypo-ventalated. You opened.
Thus heat all over the body,maybe redness. Tingling. More stomach acid.
But! You didn't hyperventilate in order to close. Stomach wise the acid would have been fixed because of increased alkalinity.
I recently fixed a friends ulcer by teacher her rhythem of closing.
I don't know if it healed,but it dosnt harm her anymore.