Author Topic: More bhakti experiences  (Read 859 times)

Neesha

More bhakti experiences
« on: October 06, 2006, 02:38:18 PM »
This occurred last 2 weeks...on saturday again in the ashram

please forgive me for incorrect sequence

As usual, kundalini flowing strong i stand up ....the force in my hands reallllllllllllllyyyy gets stiff or strong but I am still able to move my hands normally....

First I bow to the family offering parasadam,  somehow I just know who is offering....(now i go with the flow)

then there was an old woman really sick ...especially in her right hand....again I danced very slowly(mostly hand movement just like the postures in deities pic.)..sweetly......divinely before I reached her.....

But the amazing thing occurred, my Guru actually knows also....

it is the first time I actually did this .my hands were drawn up facing downwards as if I was about to dribble a basket ball..

AND HER LEFT HAND RAISED UP.... SHE WAS A NORMAL PERSON...AND THEN SOMETHING CAME OUT OF ME AND FIXED HER(WELL THIS IS WHAT i CALL IT)

and of course I felt the divine bliss (now I only get this when I help someone)  a while after I focused on three very young girls 9 to 12yrs....the last one on the right .I can't remember which hand but very smoothly and slowly it cirled about half inch with palm facing outwards (she was fixed too)

for now I am learning........I have to put in about some years before I can actually do more

but I must admit. I experienced something different in a long while even though every devotee is different and special in their own way

Now I can't stop smiling....and bowing ....I do it so often

It was indeed another amazing experience!

Namaste

emc

More bhakti experiences
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2006, 11:31:31 PM »
[:)]
Wonderful to read! It seems you have gotten the gift to heal.

Tell us more what happens when you just go with the flow!

Neesha

More bhakti experiences
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2006, 08:19:02 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by emc

[:)]
Tell us more what happens when you just go with the flow!

All of my experiences are beautiful......but sometimes I go through pain....

I Experience extraordinary things...not mentioned here.this is where I get scared...this is also where I hope to get an explanation....

It is not easy though and I am the biggest coward .....

What I can do is post my every Saturday experience....

Shanti

• http://livingunbound.net/
More bhakti experiences
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2006, 08:26:43 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by nsantoo

It is not easy though and I am the biggest coward .....

No you are not... you have a lot more courage than you realize.. not many would share their experience so openly.
Thank you..

Eddy

• http://http://www.myspace.com/spacialfacial
More bhakti experiences
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2007, 10:55:37 AM »
that's really fricken cool. man i wish i had some experiences like that under my belt. the craziest thing i have to offer is being kicked out of a zen group, and that's nothing to be proud of really. although it was a very very strange experiences. that sucks for me. most of my experiences are awkward and just plain wierd. i don't get many beautiful stuff going on... oh well