Author Topic: Low desire  (Read 972 times)

Ecdyonurus

Low desire
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2015, 06:39:41 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by pkj

Also serving others gives lot of bliss and happiness. It returns in manifold when we serve others that is what i have experienced. I will pray for you in meditation.

Hi pkj, again, my intuition says that you are right too. Maybe I could serve others more, even my family members, instead of keeping up the fight every day or trying so hard to fix things that could be broken forever. Thank you for your prayer. [3]

Ecdyonurus

Low desire
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2015, 06:42:29 AM »
Thank you all for you loving support  -  I feel much, much better tonight. [:)]  [3]

kumar ul islam

Low desire
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2015, 08:33:30 AM »
Sending [3]

Ecdyonurus

Low desire
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2015, 08:12:09 PM »
Hi all, an update :

My desire for practices is back, and I realize now that your advices were very important for me in order tu find a way back to the joy of practicing.

I really like  the AYP idea that the guru is in us. But last two weeks showed me that external support is very important too. And this is new thing for me, because I am strongly inclined to force myself to solve problems alone without any external help.

Surrender is difficult for me when things become to hard to handle all alone. That is when I build up inner pressure instead of flexibity. That is when I become introverted and unfriendly instead of opening myself to others and allow them to help me.

I feel much, much better now. Although my family troubles did not really change at all. Feeling so good despote having such serious problems is such a new situation in my life.

Thank you. [3]

Dogboy

Low desire
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2015, 09:18:25 PM »
You always provide steady, measured advice for others on this forum and I'm happy you are moving from suffering through your practice. [8D]

BlueRaincoat

Low desire
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2015, 10:57:01 PM »
Glad to hear you're feeling happier Ecdyonurus
I completely agree - this community is a tremendous support. I can't imagine what my yoga practice would be without it. [3]

Charliedog

• Be the change
    • Marjoleine Diemel
Low desire
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2015, 04:02:56 AM »
[3]