Author Topic: Meditation and Pranayama Symptoms  (Read 9749 times)

Meditation and Pranayama Symptoms
« on: August 31, 2009, 03:54:13 PM »
Some Times During Spinal Bhastrika Pranayama(mula,uddyana,jalandhar), Deep Meditation and daily activities.

I also practice nauli,and head stand,hand stand----etc.

I feel some thing spreading in my body in back side.this flow start from leg region towards head.

This energy not spreading in spine.

This spreading will takes place in left and right portion from spine.

Some times in left side of body and some times in right side of body.

But i still have problem of nocturnal emission.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 05:22:49 PM by AYPforum »

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2009, 10:10:55 PM »
i am feeling energy movement from feet to head.
this energy movement first in one half then in other half of body some times in both half.
but no energy movment in spine.
 till now.

YogaIsLife

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2009, 10:39:04 PM »
Hi,

You say you are doing Spinal Bhastrika Pranayama. Have you tried the simpler Spinal Breathing as taught here in AYP (http://www.aypsite.com/plus/41.html). Maybe this will help clear the central channel so energy can move through it. From my understanding Bastrika is a more powerful breathing practice to "blast out" obstructions.

Hope this helps.

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2009, 05:24:22 PM »
am feeling energy movement from feet to head.
this energy movement first in one half then in other half of body some times in both half.
but no energy movment in spine.
till now.?

what is difference betwwen "spinal column awakening" and "kundalini awakening"?

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2010, 09:57:04 PM »
some times i feel some heating in my left and right of leg(portion which touch ground).

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2010, 03:02:31 AM »
when i go for sleeping in night.
i feel something moving from scrotum region to perineum and then towards anal sphincter region.
During meditation i also feel some dot dot sweet cold type feelings in my various part of body.

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2010, 03:04:35 AM »
during these days i eat much.
some times i found that i always hungry.
i eat only fruits, vegetables, rice,  pulse, "wheat bread" milk.

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2010, 03:13:00 AM »
I feel vibration in my feet, hand.
Some times if i think some emotional things then i feel strong unbearable feeling.
My nocturnal emission is still continued. Whitish urine disappeared then again reappear.

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2010, 08:19:26 PM »
When i go for sleep  in night.
Some energy movement from testies region towards anus region.
I also feel vibration in my feet and hand.

LittleTurtle

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2010, 12:33:26 PM »
All this just means that kundalini has "awakened" or "stirred". Go slowly in your practices.

« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2010, 08:28:39 PM »
Q1 What is the difference between Natural Vajroli(sexual energy going in spine) and kundalini awakening(i think same happening here "sexual energy going in spine")??????????????

Christi

• Advanced Yoga Practices
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2010, 12:06:46 AM »
Hi Mrityunjay,

In natural vajroli, sexual essences (actual fluids) are drawn up inside the bladder and the GI system. With a kundalini awakening energy (prana) moves up through the shushumna nadi, going up the spine.

« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2010, 11:00:42 PM »
How i know that sexual essences going in GI System.Means any symptom???
Sexual essences going in Bladder is ok it is understandable.

Christi

• Advanced Yoga Practices
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2010, 11:16:53 PM »
Hi Mrityunjay,

For a man, when sexual essences are moving up into the bladder, semen can be seen when urinating. When these essences are moving up into the GI tract and stomach, strange gurgling sounds can be heard, as the essences begin to mix with air and food in the stomach. It also may feel a bit uncomfortable when this is happening, a bit like stomach cramp, or stomach sickness. This is the production of soma, which is a pranic (etheric) substance so it cannot be seen with the physical eye.

As the soma rises higher up into the head, it begins to literally "spill over" and flow out of the body. It flows from the crown and third eye, and is re-absorbed back into the body around the lower head/ neck level. There can be a subtle physical oily residue left on the skin by the soma. This part of the process can be intoxicating/ecstatic.

As it says in the Bible:

"Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over." [David, Psalm 23:5 from]

See this lesson:

http://www.aypsite.com/plus/51.html

quote:
Mrityunjay Singh wrote:
I feel some thing spreading in my body in back side.this flow start from leg region towards head.

This energy not spreading in spine.

This spreading will takes place in left and right portion from spine.

Some times in left side of body and some times in right side of body.

This is a description of kundalini awakening and entering the ida and pingala nadis on either side of the body. From here you will need to bring the energy into the central channel. I would recommend Spinal Breathing Pranayama as a useful method for achieving this. See here:

http://www.aypsite.com/plus/39.html

It is a very effective practice which goes well beyond its ability to bring the kundalini shakti into the central channel.
If you continue your spiritual practices as they are, kundalini will be brought into the central channel naturally, but it could take longer.

Christi
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 12:01:51 AM by Christi »

« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2010, 02:14:09 AM »
If gas is present in stomach(gastric problem) means gas is not releasing then this type of gurgling sound, stomach cramp also appear.
How i differentiate between gas in stomach(Gastric problem) and semen moving up to bladder.??????
I have also some amount of gastric problem not much.Gas releases but after some time.
So i am asking this question??????