Author Topic: Sheikh Belgasem Bel Khairy  (Read 5800 times)

Ananda

• http://www.ayparabia.com/
Sheikh Belgasem Bel Khairy
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2011, 07:01:59 PM »
I've sent you both a saying from my suffi friends which applies here[:)]

Maybe Delara could translate it and share it here...

The heart of the matter is that we are not attracted to the person who is the guru or sheikh, we are attracted to the light/Truth/Allah.

We are not even attracted to madinat el 3elem Mouhamad, Jesus, Buddha, Yogani, Ramana (Salla Allahou 3alayhem wa salam Jami3an). We are attracted to The Truth which they are shining[:)]

Love,
Ananda

Delara

« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2011, 07:13:49 PM »
A+...[8D]

Delara

« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2011, 07:41:40 PM »
Today,at work  ,I received your question dear one about  Love of seekers & that of spirits with high readiness for enlightenment. Your question is not out of ignorance but of wisdom: No one likes the enlightened person & no one knows him/her. Those Who love the enlightened ones actually love the light in them and not personally them. The enlightened by the Supernatural is absent in the absence of encrypted treasure. the enlightened has never been seen.Only Allah knows Allah(God)

whoever reaches there…is never  back

Ananda

« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2011, 03:29:06 AM »
The following which is shared by Delara is from my suffi friend, the one who initiated me to the path of Al Qassimia a few years back. Thank you for translating dear Delara[:)]

Delara

« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2011, 04:38:04 AM »
Pleasure[:D]

Ananda

« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2011, 09:14:59 PM »
Got back yesterday from Tunis, met the master and his disciples and received the Great name... They are the real deal alright and the place is like an oasis of angels inside the desert and I received what they had to offer. There are a lot of enlightened beings there plus a mystical presence is involved and the name of Allah is chanted all the time day and night... Slept under the stars in the middle of the desert and prayed in the sands and listened to the suffi sages who lived there...

It's like the place of dreams... And it was more spiritually intense then my visit to India....

But I was disappointed, didn't find what I expected. Just another path with more practices and the same goal and experiences but all put into an Islamic shape.

And what was the biggest disappointment is the existence of the sectarian factor which alarmed me quite a bit.

All in all if you are Muslim or ready to be one then by all means go, this is the best place on earth where you could go to be enlightened.

But if you are like me, you follow the religion of love and cannot be accounted to a certain religion while excluding the others Then Don't Go.

I cannot but be a buddhist a christian a muslim a hindu a jew etc. I didn't tell the sheikh I used to practice Yoga but still received confirmations from Him about my own experiences which I have experienced while meditating via AYP. All religions and all practices lead to the same thing no matter what any sheikh or priest or any religious guy will tell you. The end is one and there's no differentiation between any religion or path or creed... No path is better then the other and God is one!

Love is the way, just follow your own heart.

Best,
Ananda

Ananda

« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2011, 10:19:06 PM »
Someone just asked me what is the great name, so I'll share my reply here just to clarify things:

It's the name of God used in meditation and pronounced in a certain way while sitting in a certain position and facing the Kaaba. It can only be given by Wali Al Zaman which is Sheikh Belgacem in our day and age. It's an old suffi practice which was used to be given to the mourid only after long years of fasting and praying inside a retreat place which was usually locked by the Sheikh.

I've been told it is given so openly nowadays because of the availability of too much temptations...

Love,
Ananda

Delara

« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2011, 12:41:44 AM »
Welcome back!
congrats on the Greatest name of Allah...what a blessing!
<3

nearoanoke

« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2011, 01:01:45 AM »
AYP is as simple as it can get. No Sectarian drama. No need to travel around the globe. Nothing is hidden. [:)]

maheswari

« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2011, 05:09:48 AM »
quote:
But I was disappointed, didn't find what I expected. Just another path with more practices and the same goal and experiences but all put into an Islamic shape.

And what was the biggest disappointment is the existence of the sectarian factor which alarmed me quite a bit.

well at least you found out for yourself.....i think it was something to be expected.....the days of Rumi,Shams..etc...are gone and i dont think that islam will have soon a new sufi mystic that will boldly say what Rumi said:
Why think thus O men of piety
I have returned to sobriety
I am neither a Moslem nor a Hindu
I am not Christian, Zoroastrian, nor Jew

I am neither of the West nor the East
Not of the ocean, nor an earthly beast
I am neither a natural wonder
Nor from the stars yonder

Neither flesh of dust, nor wind inspire
Nor water in veins, nor made of fire
I am neither an earthly carpet, nor gems terrestrial
Nor am I confined to Creation, nor the Throne Celestial

Not of ancient promises, nor of future prophecy
Not of hellish anguish, nor of paradisic ecstasy
Neither the progeny of Adam, nor Eve
Nor of the world of heavenly make-believe

My place is the no-place
My image is without face
Neither of body nor the soul
I am of the Divine Whole.

I eliminated duality with joyous laughter
Saw the unity of here and the hereafter
Unity is what I sing, unity is what I speak
Unity is what I know, unity is what I seek

Intoxicated from the chalice of Love
I have lost both worlds below and above
Sole destiny that comes to me
Licentious mendicity

In my whole life, even if once
Forgot His name even per chance
For that hour spent, for such moment
I’d give my life, and thus repent

Beloved Master, Shams-e Tabrizi
In this world with Love I’m so drunk
The path of Love isn’t easy
I am shipwrecked and must be sunk.

Ananda

« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2011, 07:49:20 AM »
A wise sage have told me today.

As we say: "Take what is good for you, and leave the rest behind."  That goes for AYP too.  :-)

Love,
Ananda

Ananda

« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2011, 07:56:37 AM »
Dear Maheswari,

Nope their days aren't gone. I've met a lot of suffies who speak the language of love, brotherhood and unity and mercy. I've been also told that Sheikh Belgacem also speaks this way in private and the way i've shared for the general public.

The same goes for Sri Ramana and others, as a good friend have told me today. Even Ramana's ashram ended up having all the usual Hindu festivals and so on and the thing is still going on today as everyone goes to Tiru will see.

But Ramana used to speak otherwise in private and to be fair about Al Qassimya path. I think I over did it in being a critic because I didn't find what I was looking for and wasn't grateful for finding what I needed. Let's just take the good and this is good enough for me.

Love,
Ananda

Delara

« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2011, 07:13:59 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Ananda

As we say: "Take what is good for you, and leave the rest behind."  That goes for AYP too.  :-)

Go East GO West...Yogani is the best [:D]

<3
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 08:59:27 PM by Delara »

maheswari

« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2011, 06:35:34 AM »
dear Ananda[:)]
i dont consider myself to belong to any religion and not even hinduism

but only in Hindu ashrams (in my experience Sivananda ashrams in Canada and Rishikesh)one meets people from all around the world and from all religions

Swami Chidananda (Sivananda ashram Rishikesh) never encouraged anyone to leave his native religion.For all genuine sages know that religionS are a tool and eventually it will be dropped[:)].So what is the point in changing religion?[:D] Sufism encourages turning to Islam and the daily religious duties have to be done.

as for mantra initiation,Swami Chidananda always asked the devotee if he/she wants a mantra from his/her native religion.Swami Chidananda gave mantras that come from  Christian or Muslim tradition[:)]...No sufi master does that

in Sivananda ashram too,hindu rituals and religious celebrations are done...but one has to admit that Hinduism is open minded... no tunnel vision...the history of India shows how much Hinduism embraced all religions  (Kabir for instance)[:)]

Yoga and Vedanta proclaim that i am not the body,the mind ,the nationality,the religion...I am That...so why settle for less than That?[:)]

quote:
I've been also told that Sheikh Belgacem also speaks this way in private

are his talks recorded somewhere for future reference? ...Ramana sayings are recorded that is why it is known that he gave instrutions to disciples according to what they can take...nothing is hidden...[:)]

Mansur al Hallaj spoke his opinions loud...same for Shams...they did not hide or speak privately..

selfonlypath

• http://www.youtube.com/user/selfonlypath
« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2011, 04:36:23 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Ananda

I didn't tell the sheikh I used to practice Yoga but still received confirmations from Him about my own experiences which I have experienced while meditating via AYP.

Hey Ananda,

As you l now, I've been to meet Sheikh Belgacem in dec. 2009, spend one day there but i'm surprised you felt sectarian vibes. Maybe you're right but I was never subject to this problem where overall I've stayed one week in Tunisia.

Please note that even if you did not tell about your yogic practice, Sheikh is omniscient hence he knew you did. What is interesting, happens to me as well when I was with Sheikh, he knows but does not block any transmission.

I've spend also some time with another sufi saint in tunis who is disciple of Sheikh, Mohamed Abbes with whom I've exchanged tantric energy per budhist, shamanic,... Things go beyond sufi or any other lineage eventhough very dark forces attempt to suppress the divine process.

Albert