Author Topic: An experience with Mother Mary  (Read 994 times)

Ananda

• http://www.ayparabia.com/
An experience with Mother Mary
« on: April 30, 2013, 09:27:44 PM »
Namaste dear friends,

Since the last three months i've been seeing the divine mother Mary in my dreams. Sometimes seeing a giant poster of her and at others seeing a statue.

So i decided to ask her recently what do you want from me beloved Ma.

Then again i saw a dream of her near the church inside my village and within the dream i was speaking with my cousin and i told her that i wanted to renew the giant poster on top of the church.. It's really old and its' colors are fading..

So within the dream she called her friend whom supposedly her husband did set up the poster at his cost at first... And my cousin came back with the reply it will be made for free. At that exact moment i woke up... Went to work... Got back home in the afternoon... Told my mother about the dream.. My mother replied that she just saw my cousin visiting her mom downstairs... And that i should speak with her about the dream... So i went down.. Told her about the dream without mentioning that the divine mother showed me it will be done for free. So she called her friend who told her in return that it wasn't her husband the one who set it up but the father of another friend of my cousin... So she called her other friend who spoke with her father and we were going to agree on the price and speak about the measures and the whereabouts of the giant poster... Until suddenly after almost 15 mins.. Her friend told us that her father decided that he will do for free[:D]

Then i told my cousin about the rest of my dream and now the poster is under print[:)]

Namaste to the divine mother in all her beautiful forms[/\]

Shanti

• http://livingunbound.net/
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2013, 11:33:45 PM »
[3]

wigswest

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2013, 01:20:55 AM »
Hi Ananda, I had an amazing experience a couple of years ago. I'm not much for goddess figures (I'm sure because of the relationship I had with my earthly mother), and had no belief at all in Mother Mary; indeed, was quite dismissive of those who believed in her (yes, my life has been a series of humbling experiences, that's what happens to arrogant people ;-) )

At the time, I had been listening to a Pema Chodron lecture series, one in which she describes giving space to "negative" emotions rather than pushing them away/attempting to bottle them up. One afternoon, I was sitting in rush hour traffic, feeling in turns angry and impatient about the stupidity and slowness of every single driver except me and then guilty because of my anger and arrogance and judgementalism; when all of a sudden everything just cleared away, and I saw above me a beautiful woman floating in the sky, clothed in blue and white. She was smiling, and as she looked down at me she opened her arms wide and *pushed* against the sky, and I could feel all of my anger and impatience and guilt and shame just expanding to the horizon, turning to light and joy. At that moment, my heart KNEW her and cried, "Mother!", which afterwards astounded me because I've never really known a mother figure in my earthly life. The vision didn't last all that long; but when my consciousness returned to the rush-hour traffic, everything of course was irrevocably changed, internally if not externally ;-)

I haven't had any experiences with her since then. Life is just one humbling mystery after another ;-)

Love,
Gayle

« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 01:28:24 AM by wigswest »

maheswari

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2013, 01:38:36 AM »
[3]

Ananda

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2013, 02:54:19 AM »
Namaste dear wigswest[/\] your story is beautiful[:)] thank you for sharing. Unfortunately i do not need humbling so you are alone in this one[:p]

@Shantiji and Maheswari[3][3][3] thank u for being in my life. Namaste

vijikr

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2013, 12:44:52 AM »
very nice experience [3][/\]to Mother..i like the part where u say its made of fire which is kundalini fire i guess..

Salam

cosmic

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2013, 03:47:07 PM »
Amen brother.

Kali Ma is the only form of the divine, female or male, that's ever actually come to me. And she came to me several times over 2 years or so.

But the last few times I ever went to church (which is pretty rare), I've always been drawn to the icons of Mary. Much more so than the icons of Jesus.

Praise the divine mother in all her forms. And on this mother's day (in the U.S./Canada), let's remember our first God... our own physical mother.

Namaste
cosmic

Ananda

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2013, 05:04:12 PM »
[:)][3][3][3][3]

Ananda

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2013, 08:22:46 AM »
She came to me again yesterday night between waking and sleep... She was all white beautiful light smiling gently.. Then the lights turned into different colors similar to clothing and her face was smiling still... She was really beautiful... Then my eyes opened up and closed and i saw a wooden mala with a cross at it's end.

Surprisingly[:)] the person in charge of hanging the giant poster told me he did so today thank god.

Love,
Ananda
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 04:41:25 PM by Ananda »

maheswari

« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2013, 04:48:10 PM »
[/\]

Namath

« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2013, 04:52:24 PM »
[:)]

[3]

tonightsthenight

« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2013, 10:53:24 PM »
Ananda and wigs west, thanks for sharing!

Mary and the divine feminine in the form of birds is how I've experienced Her. Good stuff.