Author Topic: tender pharynx -- surprising cure  (Read 3139 times)

Balance

• http://noplanezen.blogspot.com/
tender pharynx -- surprising cure
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2006, 03:58:07 AM »

Yes Alvin, please take it easy. It's not pleasant to further pain.  Perhaps taking it slower would help. Stage one produces conductivity. Be at peace with where you are right now.

Alan

yogani

• AYP Plus
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2006, 06:46:36 AM »
Hi Alvin:

You are getting the right advice -- time to slow down and take it easy.

You know, as I look back, significant progress with kechari in my case was measured in decades, not even years, and certainly not in months or weeks. I was on the path 15 years before there was enough ecstatic conductivity occurring to send me in the direction of kechari. And it has been a couple of decades of gradual development since then. The point is, this is a long term gig, not an overnight event.

On the other hand, times are changing, and I think everyone is on a much faster track now. It is obvious around here, isn't it? That is great! But there are limits in everything. We'd like to be on the leading edge, not necessarily the bleeding edge. If kechari snipping is done prudently there will be practically no pain and no blood. If there is much of either, it is a clear signal to self-pace the whole thing. The limiting tendon will present itself when it is time to take the next easy step forward.  

I suggest healing up and waiting at least a few months before pressing kechari. Give inner silence and the inner energies a chance to stabilize and mingle, and all will become clear.

Sometimes we need to self-pace our bhakti to balance progress with safety. Kechari stage 1 is a powerful practice also, warranting self-pacing sometimes as well.  

Practice wisely, and enjoy!

The guru is in you.

Alvin Chan

« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2006, 04:17:05 PM »
Thanks for the replys. I just want to reach stage 2 first, so that I can maintain Kechari without any muscular effort. But my body seems to be holding me back in my progress. I'll give it some time before I proceed further.

yogani

• AYP Plus
« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2006, 02:04:00 AM »
Hi Alvin:

Check here for my most recent suggestions: http://www.aypsite.com/plus-forum/index.php?topic=1649

Don't sweat it too much. You have plenty of time.

The guru is in you.