Author Topic: How do I get tongue length?  (Read 7027 times)

divinefurball

How do I get tongue length?
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2009, 04:43:00 AM »
Hi anandatandave, I am sorry it is so difficult for you to get the information you seek, and that the public nature of your situation doesn't often allow for the use of finger help - I had to use it to get to stage two, and still use it after years. It might be easier for you. I never tried the tounge milking untill long after I was in stage 2, and did it on a strong inexplicable bakti impulse, almost like scratching an itch. But I immediatly found it so pleasurable and arousing that I was astonished, even though I had good ecsatatic conductivity for a while, and experimented a bit with it, following the pleasure. I don't always have this response now, but it seems a bit more than a passing thing, and I believe it has extended my toungue length some - I noticed it when I started accidently biting the tip, when talking, or eating, though I soon got used to it. It is also not impossible for the tounge to lengthen on its own, if the time is right, I think. Anyway, the conductivity inclined me to pull my tongue like this: with a slightly dry mouth and dry fingers, I would stick out my tongue and grab it as close to the base as possible on either side of the frenulum with thumb and index fingers, and with many slow alternating, masssage like, pulls, or tugs, (always having the tongue held in at least one hand, at maximum extension) slide back down the entire length to the tip, and repeat. You may find some rising conductivity doing this - or not - if you do, follow it, not my advice. You may not notice it at the time, but later you will find the exposed end of the frenulum a little sore, so self pace this - less will be more in the long run [:)]. As for the problem with finger help, use it when you can to accustom yourself to the tongue position you should practice toward later, with the efforts of the tongue alone. I hope this is some small help, and that you may find circumstances more conducive to practices. All the best, dfb

P.S.: just trying this again now: you may also find it easier to slowly move down the tough length, by just pulling from side to side, with out ever letting go with either hand - especially as you get toward the tip. Experiment!
« Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 08:56:06 AM by divinefurball »

anandatandava2

How do I get tongue length?
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2009, 11:28:23 AM »
I often take naps in Kechari II. If throat blocking occurs, will I wake up? I think my problem is due to the fact that I've only been tackling Kechari for 5 months and haven't spent enough time with my tongue curled back. Therefore, the muscle tone for a sufficiently tight curl has not developed yet. I agree with the slightly dry tongue approach, and will also pull upward sufficiently to feel tension on the underside of the tongue.

Thank you all for your input.