Author Topic: Aaah! I finally attained Kechari Mudra  (Read 2649 times)

yogani

• AYP Plus
Aaah! I finally attained Kechari Mudra
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2014, 08:11:57 AM »
Hi Anibaru and All:

If the "balls" are soft, moving around and highly sensitive, these would be the erectile tissues inside the nasal passages, which restrict air flow when erect, as you surmised. The eustachian tube "horns" are outside the nasal passages on either side, do not move, and are not particularly sensitive in relation to the septum and erectile tissues.

All the best!

The guru is in you.

mimirom

• http://www.youtube.com/user/mimirom
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2014, 06:08:29 PM »
Oh, I see.  Thanks Yogani. [:)]

Anibaru

« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2014, 02:20:18 AM »
Thanks Yogani, the balls are actually extremely sensistive, even more than the septum itself.

I hope someone can come up with pictures that don't mislead the people who is trying to enter kechari stage 2.

I've also found a "passage" that when touched with the tongue produces a strange sensation in the ears, like relieving
the pressure, but also producing a "motor like" sound.

There is so much to discover around here![:D] , sensitive tissues, ear passages, "balls", septum, i wonder where is the Amrita ...

Dogboy

« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2014, 03:09:17 AM »
quote:
There is so much to discover around here! , sensitive tissues, ear passages, "balls", septum, i wonder where is the Amrita ...

Coming up the path, no doubt...[:D]

Anibaru

« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2014, 02:33:31 AM »
Is the Amrita thing for real?
I mean, has anyone actually tasted and intoxicated with it?

Blanche

« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2014, 11:36:40 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Anibaru

Hi Everyone,

I took Yogani's kechari sketch, the description, my own experience, and some unparalled "Paint" Skills, to come up with the next image.

http://i59.tinypic.com/2rqy98z.jpg

The first step is where Yogani shows the kechari stage2

The second step shows an aperture, and the tongue passing through it. Notice the gray area, it is a cavity.

The third step shows the tongue reaching the base of the septum, notice the green dot, and also notice how the uvulae and the soft palate fold down

Hi Anibaru,
Great drawings! They do illustrate well kechari 2. Thanks for sharing and best wishes for your practice [:)][3]

bewell

« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2014, 02:22:12 AM »
quote:

I took Yogani's kechari sketch, the description, my own experience, and some unparalled "Paint" Skills, to come up with the next image.

The first step is where Yogani shows the kechari stage2

The second step shows an aperture, and the tongue passing through it. Notice the gray area, it is a cavity.

The third step shows the tongue reaching the base of the septum, notice the green dot, and also notice how the uvulae and the soft palate fold down  

Hi Anibaru,

Excellent drawing. It was very timely for me. This week, after years of snipping, I'm in Kechari 2 and also doing it for whole meditation sits.

Thanks to your inspirational nudge. A huge thanks also to Yogani for making this little know practice more public. Kechari Mudra brings it all together. Namaste to the generations of yogic sages who have walked the path of the marriage of pure bliss consciousness and ecstatic conductivity. May the practice grow far and wide.

With love and gratitude,

[/\]

PS Namaste to the two very select people who showed me their Kechari Mudra visually, both Indian women. You are angels.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 02:35:41 AM by bewell »

Anibaru

« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2014, 05:29:47 AM »
Yeah! welcome to the Kecharas! (joking ...)
I'm glade that my paint skills actually helped someone.

Now ... to find out where the amrita comes from!

Blessings,

krcqimpro1

« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2014, 06:58:55 PM »
Hi Anibaru,

I managed to go past the uvula and insert the tongue tip into the slit to reach above the soft palate almost 3 months ago, but try as I might, I am unable to get it in far enough to get "trapped" by the elastic tendon....it just slips out when I release my finger. I have been continually milking the tongue everyday, but no further progress. Any suggestions from you or anybody else will be gratefully welcomed.

Krish

bewell

« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2014, 01:31:32 AM »
Hi Krcqimpro1,

After getting past the uvula, what helped me was to press the tip of the tongue straight up to the bone ceiling above the soft palate. Once there, I was able to work the tongue side to side (to get centered and to get the uvula pointed down) and forward from there.

Best wishes,

B.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 01:34:54 AM by bewell »

bewell

« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2014, 01:37:05 AM »
I found these scull photos helpful to conceptualize the bone anatomy. Still it is a mystery.
http://www.studyblue.com/notes/note/n/skull/deck/9928369

Sol Invictus

« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2014, 10:04:56 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by krcqimpro1

I have been continually milking the tongue everyday, but no further progress.

If you are not already practicing Talabya Kriya,you can learn more about it and how to practic it on Ennio's site thru video and his free ebook.
http://www.kriyayogainfo.net/Eng_Home.html
All the best!

bewell

« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2014, 11:26:35 AM »
quote:

Hi Anibaru,

Well, on further examination, I see that Yogani's image is the anatomically correct one. Your modified image was indeed useful. It felt right (with the accent on the word felt) for the initial forward thrust, and it helped me find the septum. However, as the tongue travels up the septum with the septum along the back of the tongue, the tongue is clearly pointed up, as Yogani's image has it here at Stage 3:
http://www.aypsite.com/plus/kechari_image1.html

B.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 11:56:56 AM by bewell »

bewell

« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2014, 03:28:02 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by bewell
...straight up to the bone ceiling above the soft palate.

PS Although it felt like it was "above," actually that bone is the back wall, behind the soft palate.

Anibaru

« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2014, 01:34:15 PM »
Hi Bewell,

Yes there is no question that Yogani's images is anatomically correct,
but if you found the erectile tissues, then you know that the tip of the tongue
is clearly closer to the nostrils than it is to the uvula.

So the kechari stage 2 is not depicting the tongue entering anywhere, it's just touching
the "door". That's why i did those drawings, but in the end the tongue clearly points upwards
and not "forwards" as my drawing.

As for the stage 3 i still find something strange in it, because the tongue has to first "enter"
a cavity, and then proceed further up, but Yogani's image is not depicting the tongue to enter
anywhere.

I think i would a very good idea to follow Shailendra Sharma's, experience, and get ourselves
to perform the Kechari Mudra, while scanning our heads with MRI, then we could finally decide this
thing out!

Blessings