Author Topic: Sudden Inhalation  (Read 4785 times)

Richard

Sudden Inhalation
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2006, 09:32:27 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Katrine

Hi Kyman

Often (not always) whenever a sneeze is on it's way, it stops.....or dissolves instantly....if i at once become silent inside. Whenever there is silence inside, all the focus/attention is right here where everything happens. In this case: With the sneeze.

The "almost-sneeze" then leaves no trace at all; except increased.....clarity. Yes - I think that is a good discription of it....the clarity increases when the energy otherwise captured in the sneeze is ....freed.

I shall try that interesting [8D]

Richard

weaver

Sudden Inhalation
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2006, 11:06:22 AM »
Hi Mufad and All,

Sorry I'm late to this thread, but I have been away for the summer.
I experience single sudden breaths also sometimes during meditation, but in my case they are outgoing, and happen when the breathing gets very faint and the mind is turned inward very much and unaware of the breathing and other physical sensations. It's interesting why for some people they become outgoing, and for some, like in your case, incoming. But I suppose that can change over time for the same person as purification goes on.

Victor

Sudden Inhalation
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2006, 03:17:02 PM »
I get something similar but it is more a sigh that feels very enjoyable. sitting for awhile with the breath fairly still and then a deep release of a sigh comes up. Feels delicious

Shanti

• http://livingunbound.net/
Sudden Inhalation
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2006, 11:39:16 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by weaver

I experience single sudden breaths also sometimes during meditation, but in my case they are outgoing, and happen when the breathing gets very faint and the mind is turned inward very much and unaware of the breathing and other physical sensations. It's interesting why for some people they become outgoing, and for some, like in your case, incoming. But I suppose that can change over time for the same person as purification goes on.

Hi Weaver,
I noticed this morning during shamyama, that my sudden breath has changed to outgoing too... hummmm.. strange, if you had not mentioned it, I may not have noticed it. [:)]