Author Topic: AYP Asana Starter Kit - next step?  (Read 752 times)

Yogaman

AYP Asana Starter Kit - next step?
« on: April 08, 2014, 01:49:37 AM »
I'm looking to expand my asana routine sometime this year, no rush. But want to start researching things. I'm enjoying them more and more.

Is there an "Expanded Asana Kit" for AYP from Yogani? Or any recommended additions from the community? It seems to me that the AYP asanas are about a specific goal (spinal flexibility), so I would assume that there were specific asanas that could be added to further this aim. I am just unaware of the goal of any specific asana.

yogani

• AYP Plus
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2014, 02:14:09 AM »
Hi Yogaman:

Yes, there is an expanded AYP asana routine, provided as an add-on to Lesson 383 in the AYP Easy Lessons Vol 2 book.

All the best!

The guru is in you.

Holy

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2014, 09:29:50 AM »
Wow, had not been aware of that one, very interesting postures in there!

Is there a list of all added "significant" materials, which are in the books and not on the webpage?

I have skipped asanas for several months now, but this one calls for "try me out" :)

Thanks Yogani
peace

Edit: Ok, here we do have two lists, but this one can be overseen very easily:

http://www.aypsite.com/plus/book-additions.html (AYP Vol 1)
http://www.aypsite.com/plus/book2-additions.html (AYP Vol 2)
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 11:06:33 AM by Holy »

Yogaman

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2014, 04:26:45 PM »
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by yogani

Hi Yogaman:

Yes, there is an expanded AYP asana routine, provided as an add-on to Lesson 383 in the AYP Easy Lessons Vol 2 book.

All the best!

The guru is in you.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Many thanks! I was not aware, like Holy, that the book versions of the lessons differed from the online lessons. Guess I have some more reading to dig into. Looking forward to it.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 03:15:05 PM by yogani99 »