Author Topic: Thank You  (Read 1554 times)

Anima

Thank You
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2014, 12:42:38 AM »
[:I] thanks

Parallax

Thank You
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2014, 02:00:19 AM »
[3] Love it!

BlueRaincoat

Thank You
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2014, 02:17:30 AM »
Me too [3]

BillinL.A.

Thank You
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2014, 03:22:42 AM »
Bhakti Yogi Anima! [/\]

orangesky

Thank You
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2014, 03:52:49 AM »
Hey Anima Deorum,

thank you for posting this![/\]

That is a great walking meditation! I basically do the same while walking. It´s really powerful.
Mostly directing my gratitude towards the earth element (trees), since this is especially good for my body and health.

I especially like this one „A little bush with uneven branches:
Thank You for this bush, Lord. Even though it’s not the mightiest, it’s getting by just fine.“

reminds me of this [;)]

„And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.“
King James Bible

The really interesting thing is. Gratitude alone is positive. But where you direct your gratitude towards also has a different effect on you.
Directing my gratitude for example towards the element air  (sky, communication, words, music being  possible, eagle flying in the sky and so on) has a completely different effect on my body. Although it (air) affects my mood even better to the positive and pushing tension down and away towards the heart area (headaches after too much kriya or too powerful bandhas), based on my observation it pushes the earth element in my body away and for example I´m MUCH more prone to getting a cold for example if I don´t counter it again with earth element.

Something on earth element ….fwiw
http://dharmaconnectiongroup.blogspot.de/2013/07/how-luminosity-clarity-and-clear-light.html

Malcolm Smith: For example, the 8000 line PP [prajñ#257;p#257;ramit#257;] sutra states: "Because the emptiness of the conditioned is naturally luminous, it is pure and totally lacks fundamental afflictions."
Malcolm Smith: To be more precise, prakriti prabh#257;svara is a synonym of emptiness
Malcolm Smith: For example, it also says ""Because the earth element is naturally luminous, it is pure and totally lacks fundamental afflictions."

So, be careful with this when you have a cold! [;)][:)][;)]
The illumined sky:
Praise Thy breath, Lord.[/\]

Dogboy

Thank You
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2014, 04:14:07 AM »
[8D] thank YOU Anima for engineering this soul train! [8D]

bewell

Thank You
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2014, 05:49:55 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Anima Deorum

...thank you for this space and your presence, my friends. I love you.

I second that emotion[:)]