Author Topic: is it kundalini?  (Read 784 times)

Aishu

is it kundalini?
« on: May 24, 2010, 06:40:27 AM »
Hi All,

I am new to forums and I would really appreciate if someone help me to understand the reason I am having this  intense urge of crying and vibrations .

I am getting this very intense urge of crying with out any reason ...and its been happening after having sex with my husband......and lot of vibrations coming from my lower body.... Also my husband was looks like a snake when he was on top me and I felt the snake was merging with me . But I feel so light after the crying, as if some pressure have been taken out.

I do not practice AYP or any other yoga, but I have taken Art of Living (pranayama, kriya) basic course and I have not been practicing at all. However, my husband does practice Kundalini Yoga (Kapalbati), Meditation and he follows the tantric sex...he doesn’t release his energy.

Please let me know is it normal to cry?  Does crying has any relation with my husband’s Yoga and Tantric practice?

Love
Aishu
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 12:43:34 AM by Aishu »

Scott

• http://www.theonebreath.com
is it kundalini?
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2010, 07:51:59 AM »
Dear Aishu,

Crying is really good for you.  Let the tears flow, let the heart open.

Aishu

is it kundalini?
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2010, 10:34:21 AM »
thank you scott,
Does my heart chakra is going to open, if that is true then what will happen after that? How long am I going to cry? what are the signs of opening?

Love
Aishu

perdev

• http://www.gjivan.com
is it kundalini?
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2010, 05:20:12 PM »
If this is the problem every time after ur  intercourse, definitely u need to think it carefully and seriously. To imagine ur husband as a snake is not a good symbol indeed. I think u need to consult psychologist and keep doing ur yoga practices.. various mood disorders have similar symptoms...
« Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 05:42:51 PM by AYPforum »