Author Topic: alternatives to blocking?  (Read 3935 times)

alternatives to blocking?
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2007, 05:02:23 PM »
i dont neccasarily do spinal breathing as described here, : breath up the spine, then back down it" i more or less, breath up the spine, and down the front of my body, yet the most important part, is when the front of the stomech connect to the spine, i hit the top part of the penis muscle, not the lower part of the organ. for the muscle runs back onto the bone. in thus its like a light contraction backwards, over time it creats a strong backwards flow, a strong enough backwards flow, will not let semon leave. this can be noticed, as even ones urin will want to flow backwards. yet! i have not yet perfected this, as i too have only realized it recently.

Christi

• Advanced Yoga Practices
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2007, 05:05:34 PM »
Hi Richard

quote:
There is an interesting thread here on vasectomy that discuses whether it is semen loss or sperm loss that results in energy depletion.
I think it is generally agreed now that it is semen loss, so that pill would have no effect at all on tantric practices.

It looks like you are right. So much for the revolution in Tantric lovemaking. [:(] Never mind... maybe there will be one anyways [:)] [:p].
I have to confess my ignorance in these matters. I actually thought that sperm was contained in the semen, which is created and stored in the testicles, so release of one automatically meant the release of the other. I must have been staring out of the window during that biology class[:)].

Christi

Richard

« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2007, 12:03:55 AM »
Yes by the experience of people that have had vasectomies it seems the existence of sperms in the semen has no bearing one way or the other on energy loss.

quote:
It looks like you are right. So much for the revolution in Tantric lovemaking.  Never mind... maybe there will be one anyways  .

I think its well on the way with all we are learning through AYP [8D]

Jack

« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2007, 10:03:08 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Anthem11

Hi Vishnu,

It can be found at the link Bewell supplied above or more directly here:

https://multiples.com/2click/index.html

Once you buy the CD, it will be sent to you and you will also be given access to download it immediately which I found helpful.

all the best,

A

Hey,

I am going to get the introductory seminar 4th edition. Will that be enough for me to get started with the key sound, or will I require the second seminar also?

thanks,
Jack

Gnosis

« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2007, 05:28:47 PM »
Would somebody be actually willing to describe the key sound multi orgasm technique?

Anthem

• http://www.inspirationalworks.net
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2007, 02:22:24 AM »

Hi Jack,

Sory never saw your post until now, I found the introductory seminar to be enough, hope you have as well.

quote:
Originally posted by Gnosis

Would somebody be actually willing to describe the key sound multi orgasm technique?

Hi Gnosis,

I wouldn't want to describe the key sound out of respect for the work of the author of the technique, also it would be near impossible to convey it accurately in writing.  

I do recommend it as an excellent way to get the tantric engine running and it's fairly and reasonably priced (somewhere around $30 USD) and worth the investment.

A

Gnosis

« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2007, 07:44:39 AM »
I personaly feel that no matter what system of sexual alchemy you do whether tantric, key sound, or daoist an initial method of seminal retention is gate blocking, because it's easy.  It's a little harder to do with a partner than self cultivation but that just means you need to learn the real thing.

It should give you inspiration to learn actual internal non ejaculatory or pre orgasmic sex.  Even with the key sound system which I just borrowed from a friend who I didn't know had it, it still takes some practice to do, it's not instant magical technique.

I think key sound is a unique method that I have not seen any where, but still I think gate blocking is  Yogani puts it, the "training wheels" of the system until you master the method then the external block is eliminated.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 08:02:18 AM by Gnosis »

mikael

« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2007, 06:42:49 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Gnosis

I personaly feel that no matter what system of sexual alchemy you do whether tantric, key sound, or daoist an initial method of seminal retention is gate blocking, because it's easy.  It's a little harder to do with a partner than self cultivation but that just means you need to learn the real thing.

It should give you inspiration to learn actual internal non ejaculatory or pre orgasmic sex.  Even with the key sound system which I just borrowed from a friend who I didn't know had it, it still takes some practice to do, it's not instant magical technique.

I think key sound is a unique method that I have not seen any where, but still I think gate blocking is  Yogani puts it, the "training wheels" of the system until you master the method then the external block is eliminated.

i disagree.
i feel gate blocking to be a dangerous activity that can really screw you up physically. what's the point? if you want to ejaculate just ejaculate, or train to not ejaculate. there can be no middle ground, especially when it can screw up up your tubes. who would want that just for some extra juice