Author Topic: alternatives to blocking?  (Read 3936 times)

Alvin Chan

alternatives to blocking?
« on: February 02, 2006, 01:01:23 AM »
Hi all,

I'm still struggling with the tantric practice. For me, the chance of successfully doing it is very low, thus I end up ejaculating much more often than I would wish. I can stop the strokes whenever I decide to. But sometimes I go too close and it's too late to stop then. On the other hand, I am very much concerned about the possible side-effects of blocking. It sounds terrible for me. Is there other techniques (preferably less violent ones) which I can use to replace blocking? (without having to practice for many years....)

Alvin

david_obsidian

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2006, 01:57:46 AM »

There is. This one was put forward years ago by Masters and Johnson,  (I don't know if they originated it -- I think not).
 I'm not 100% sure of the details,  but I know the basics.   You give the lingam a good quick squeezing,  I think about half way up. It's that simple.  (The squeezing should press on the front and back I think.  You can use your thumb on the back/top and your fingers on the front.). As with the other technique, don't do it too late.

It's not known why it works, but it does.  

bewell

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2006, 03:10:15 AM »
Alvin,

Yes there are ways to attain Male Multiple Orgasm without any last-moment holding back.  I experienced it spontaneously.  A fellow named "Jack" Johnston specializes in teaching an intentional method.  His method helped me understand and intentionally trigger such energy orgasms.  It has also helped people in your situation.

Bewell

Lavazza

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2006, 10:28:50 AM »
Thanks. I checked out the MMO site. Fascinating stuff.

Etherfish

• http://www.myspace.com/electromar
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2006, 05:12:49 PM »
where is it?

Alvin Chan

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2006, 05:25:50 PM »
I've googled some results out but it seems that you've to paid in order to know the exact techniques. And I don't think it's wise to pay before you know what you're paying for! You can it also in the AYP links, where Yogani said it's "mildly degenerative".

bewell

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2006, 12:51:27 AM »
Hi Alvin:  

On paying in advance, I was suspicious too.  But there is a money back guarantee if, for whatever reason, you want your money back.  And, let me tell you, I don't want my money back.  The $30 was well worth it for the CD demonstration of how to articulate the key sound along with the privilage of participating in live chats with Johnston.   You really have to hear the key sound, and understand it in context of his potocol to do it.  And Alvin, it really is what you asked for:  a way of separating orgasm from ejaculation without blocking.

I’m reading the e-book, Secrets of Wilder and thoroughly enjoying it. It was paid for in advance, of course.  That sort of yoga romance strikes me as a whole new genre.  Fine work.  I just finished the chapter where Wilder has a rash and swelling, having overdone the inner energy stimulation.

Thanks,

Bewell
« Last Edit: March 16, 2006, 07:25:56 AM by bewell »

Alvin Chan

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2006, 01:26:02 AM »
Thanks very much Bewell. I will look close into it. I know there's money back guarantee, but there are much complications since I'm in Hong Kong. My efforts on figuring all these out will exceed the value of money back already!

In it works really perfectly in every aspect, one day it will come to the public--- this is for sure. You know, orgasm is something EVERYONE are going for. Who don't want one after one orgasm with no side effects? So unlike the more traditional spiritual practices, it will automatically catch people's attention.

So, although I would like to hear different people's experience on this, I don't see the need to listen to Johnston or Yogani on this particular orgasm stuff. (especially if, unlike yoga practices, one can "experienced it spontaneously"). Unlike those esoteric yoga practices, the answer will come up very soon (if Johnston's things really work perfectly) as long as people are still looking for orgasm.(which will be so forever for any animals) And it will then be much better--- we will be listening to thausands of people's experience then, not just Johnston or Yogani or you or me.

Thanks again, anyway. I may recommend my friends to try this out first if they wish to[:)]

Alvin
« Last Edit: March 12, 2006, 02:07:57 AM by Alvin Chan »

Anthem

• http://www.inspirationalworks.net
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2006, 03:55:14 PM »
Hi Alvin/ Bewell,

Bewell's posts regarding Jack Johnston got me curious, so I ordered the CD and have been experimenting with it over the last couple of months. I believe that with practice, it can become an excellent alternative to blocking for us fellows as it brings the energy upwards instead of down and out.

I found that the system is incredibly simple and very effective. More importantly to me than delivering multiple orgasms (which it does), it has increased the expansion of ecstatic conductivity for me, it has also made it much easier to cultivate the tantric energies in general.

I think overall it is a really nice addition to the AYP tantric practices and I recommend it highly.

Thank you Bewell for bringing this to our attention.

Anthem

ps- a word of warning, it is easy to over do things when practicing JJ's system in addition to AYP on the inner-energy end of things. In my case, some extra diligence in self-pacing was in order to keep things in balance.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2006, 04:02:15 PM by Anthem »

bewell

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2006, 12:56:20 AM »
Hi Anthem,

I'm very glad you found key sound useful.  

Once "the door is opened" as they say, the adventure can take a variety of directions.  Lately, I'm noticing the similarity of "spinal breathing" and "key sound" -- both involve an intentional out breath with attention to the root area.  And when I do my spinal breathing, I often get orgasmic contractions on the out breath.  Then, on the in breath, I mentally follow the energy up to my eyebrow center.

vishnu

« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2006, 05:25:50 AM »
Dear friends, Could anyone let me know how to get hold of
Jack Johnston's C.D, and also what is MMO site which Lavazza mentioned
Thanks very much.

bewell

« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2006, 08:36:28 AM »
Originally posted by vishnu
how to get hold of Jack Johnston's C.D, and also what is MMO site

http://www.multiples.com/index.html

vishnu

« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2006, 07:19:10 PM »
Dear all, asking for your help, can anyone tell me what is MMO site is mentioned by Lavazza on the forum of 11th of March.
Also Anthem 11 you bought the CD of Jack Johnston, could you let me have the address where you bought it please.
 I am new on this forum, and I am enjoying it very much,the best I have come across.
Thank you all.
The Guru is in you.

Anthem

• http://www.inspirationalworks.net
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2006, 12:17:41 PM »
Hi Vishnu,

It can be found at the link Bewell supplied above or more directly here:

https://multiples.com/2click/index.html

Once you buy the CD, it will be sent to you and you will also be given access to download it immediately which I found helpful.

all the best,

A

cosmic_troll

« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2006, 06:45:56 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Anthem11

In my case, some extra diligence in self-pacing was in order to keep things in balance.

Hello Anthem,

I just listened to JJ's CD, but have yet to practice it (but will soon). Do you have any tips on self-pacing, using this system in conjuction with AYP? For example, would you consider this as adding a new practice (making sure you are stable in your current practice first)? I look forward to trying this system... thanks everyone for bringing it into the light of discussion :)

peace