Author Topic: Brahmacharya and wet dream  (Read 1367 times)

Alvin Chan

Brahmacharya and wet dream
« on: September 25, 2006, 03:39:09 AM »
Hi all,

I found that after 1-2 month of Brahmacharya, there will be a hard chance of wet dream. I didn't have wet dream before, until recent months, where I may practice Brahmacharya for months. Actually, I'm not sure whether I triggered the orgasm myself while I was partially conscious---I am always, at least partially, aware of the orgasm when it comes at night. I think I'm conscious even s few seconds before the orgasm. But then unlike the usual tantra masturbation, I didn't have such a strong control when I'm sleeping!!

Since I intended to undergo Brahmacharya for a longer time, the wet dreams which happened just after 1-2 months are quite discouraging. I wonder anyone of you have any good way to deal with that. What about the monks or saints? Do they have wet dreams too?? [:D]  

Alvin

Victor

« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2006, 03:48:52 AM »
Perhaps 1 or 2 months is beyond your capacity at this time. Your body is sending a message. Just as you gently legthen your capacity in other yoga practices, I would suggest that this is essentially the same situation. I would suggest adjusting your sexuality to a monthly cycle where once a month you indulge fully to your satisfaction and then practice bramacharya in between. That seems to me to be the sane approach. I don't believe that much can be achieved by too much force of will here but be gently finding your balance. That has been my experioence after having explored this issue for over 20 years.

nearoanoke

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2006, 05:55:02 AM »