Author Topic: Multiorgasmic Man  (Read 755 times)

ak33

Multiorgasmic Man
« on: August 14, 2014, 06:52:13 AM »
Hi guys,

I have been exploring tantra and taoism recently, and have been reading Mantak Chia's book The Multiorgasmic Man. If you are not familiar, he advocates nonejaculatory orgasms, whereby one does not lose his erection but can have multiple orgasms in a row. I saw a post on this site of someone who did this and had a spontaneous kundalini awakening. So I ask you, is having multiple orgasms dangerous?

Dogboy

Multiorgasmic Man
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2014, 07:39:08 AM »
Just dangerously pleasurable! Can't speak for that other poor unnamed soul however. After a year of AYP practice and multiple purifications, if awakening comes for me, I believe my system is in pretty good working order. I have to admit I was originally skeptical multiple pre-ejaculatory orgasm could rival the old fashion "pull & shoot", but now strongly prefer sending arousal in and up, again and again.

Bodhi Tree

• http://www.codyrickett.com
Multiorgasmic Man
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2014, 08:32:12 AM »
I'm pretty sure Yogani doesn't advocate aiming for multiple, inward orgasms. Actually, it's even more subtle than that. The idea is to allow your system to be coming constantly, so that a kind of full-body orgasm is occurring non-stop (even outside of sexual activity). Vajroli mudra and the blocking method are just stepping stones for getting to that very subtle place of ecstatic bliss.[OM]

AYPforum

Multiorgasmic Man
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2014, 08:45:28 AM »
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement

Dogboy

Multiorgasmic Man
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2014, 09:12:14 AM »
quote:
Actually, it's even more subtle than that. The idea is to allow your system to be coming constantly, so that a kind of full-body orgasm is occurring non-stop (even outside of sexual activity).

I'm getting hints of this now, maybe because of my extra curricular activity![:o)]

quote:
stepping stones for getting to that very subtle place of ecstatic bliss.

24/7 subtle bliss, what's not to like?!

ak33

Multiorgasmic Man
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2014, 09:24:19 AM »
Bodhi- I understand that but if I masturbate frequently wouldn't it help to learn semen retention, thereby NOT depleting my body of vital energy. Also, the bliss and ecstasy that everyone keeps talking about sadly eludes me. A year and half of AYP, but I am patient and working at it [:D]

Dogboy

Multiorgasmic Man
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2014, 11:04:16 AM »
quote:
I am patient and working at it  

This virtue will serve you well, AK. I've added 'Patience' to my samyama sutras.

Bodhi Tree

• http://www.codyrickett.com
Multiorgasmic Man
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2014, 01:44:05 PM »
Yes, of course it would help. It will probably make you less susceptible to the lower, carnal forces and more drawn to the higher, sublime levels of being. It's been that way for me.

Also, re: the ecstatic bliss, it comes in waves. I still have a good bit of friction occurring, so I appreciate the moments and stretches when the homeostatic condition is smooth and serene.

Just one more thing. As the reservoir of vital energy increases, it will want to express itself somehow (especially through the hands and feet), so it's good to find ways that satisfy the need for outpouring. It's very natural. Like a river molding to the terrain. [8D]