Author Topic: Fighitng notunral emissions with blockage/amaroli  (Read 654 times)

adishivayogi

Fighitng notunral emissions with blockage/amaroli
« on: December 14, 2013, 10:22:01 PM »
when nocturnal emissions arise i usually wake up before it happens. i either hold back with muscle contractions or finger pressure or even there have been times i have mentally held the orgasm back. however it is handled i still do the following. i wait as long as i can to urinate and when i do i urinate into a glass. i look for any semen ( i never really see any, even if semen is physically rerouted into the bladder) and then ill drink the glass just to make sure if there is any semen in it it is reabsorbed. is this the most effective way to battle nighttime emissions until the nervous system is purified to a point that dreams of that nature dont happen.

Holy

« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2013, 11:43:55 AM »
Hi Gabe,

you can do it like that. As amaroli is happening here aswell in the morning, if semen goes into the urine it will go back into the body aswell. But if you loose some semen here and then it is no problem at all. If you are into practices even if you lose some more semen, it will not be a problem.

Btw, even if the nervous system is purified it can still happen. E.g. in phases where you are in relationship with a girl it can happen again even though it did not for months or even longer. Sometimes if you have practiced well for some months and reach some uber-state, the body may release some semen to ease off the energetic pressure.

You are lucky if you wake up before it gets critical, here it is a mixed thing, But I do not care much anymore. some years ago the effect of loosing them was greater, now it makes a difference of about 10% perhaps :P

Do you practice some kind of meditation and pranayama daily?

Peace friend

adishivayogi

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2013, 02:19:05 AM »
yes, and thats what surprises me. for nearly the past 7 months i havent had one sexual desire(or so it would seem) but the past couple weeks my sexual energy has been really high. i notice women noticing it. desires i havent had are resurfacing. there is some type of longing to be in a relationshiop(seperate from sex) and as a man im not sure i have ever experienced such a feeling. im not willing to sell my short though. I try to direct it all towards shiva. oh well, ill do my best to keep fluids inside my body and continue my sadhana. what else can i really do huh

tlg

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2013, 02:36:48 AM »
Gabe,

be vigilant but in a gentle way.Diet can often cause problems especially if u have a heavy stomach before sleep. try lightening up at dinner and see if that helps.I have always found that it is good advice.I assume u are vegetarian.Be tight on ur practice. namaste tlg

tlg

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2013, 02:22:16 AM »
gabe,

one other point if u look at the links in tantra section there is one re-connecting.info I believe. They have some very good research on this topic. Excellant really. U may want to look at it.

Also in general nocturnal problems tend to come in the last 1/4 of sleep, not always but often. They explain why that is in terms of what is happening to our hormones as we sleep. It's all very valuable info.
namaste.
tlg

adishivayogi

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2014, 12:36:44 AM »
yes, i have noticed it's at the end of my sleep. normally i'll wake up and go back to sleep then it'll happen. since beginning this thread it settled down and now the last week its been nearly every day. i usually wake up and hold back the orgasm mentally but it isn't 100% guaranteed i'll make it happen. i recently switched to a type of spinal breathing kriya from my sadhana being predominately based off of sambhavi mahamudra and similar kriyas at other parts of the day. i feel as if the spinal breathing kriya is more powerful and i do incorporate other powerful kriyas that most of ayp practitioners are familiar with. even during the day its like im flooded with sexual energy though it usually doesn't manifest as lust. im confused as to whether i should increase my practises or not as in the past the more sadhana i did the more in control i felt i was. and while im still in control per se (i have no intentions on breaking celibacy consciously, atleast i tell myself) the energy is almost intense id say. not localized to my genital area ,though i do feel it there;however i can feel all throughout my body.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 12:41:34 AM by adishivayogi »

adishivayogi

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2014, 12:38:14 AM »
but as for the nocturnal i will just get out of bed when i wake up the first time for now on, either that or sit in siddhasana for 20 minutes and then go back to sleep