Author Topic: Shakti-Shiva and the gifts.  (Read 3823 times)

neli

Shakti-Shiva and the gifts.
« Reply #45 on: July 07, 2008, 09:11:31 PM »

Hi Christy

The problem is that the levitation of waving comes abruptly, without advice, and it makes me feel scared, I have tried to control the fear. But thanks God it seems that it has slowed, hope it wont be worst, is not the levitation that I scare the most, but this awful sensation of waving of the floor, cause it is sometimes strong.

regards
neli

quote:
Originally posted by Christi

Hi Neli,

I agree 100% with Sparkle. Normally in AYP meditators are advised to stay away from the crown chakra with practices until a late stage, and then to only go to the crown very gradually, taking many precautions. But you seem to be beyond that stage, so I wouldn't worry much. It does seem that you have a fear of levitation, and you don't like objects moving around.

I am sure that with your ability you can overcome these fears. I have only experienced levitation a few times, and I was terrified the first time, and pretty scared the second, so I know where you are coming from. All I can say is, trust in God and surrender. I have never heard of anyone being physically damaged by levitating. You should just come back down again. [:)]

The meditation that TI mentioned is one that I have been doing for a few years and it is not for grounding. It is a very powerful kundalini and chakra activation meditation.

Personally, I see the energy that comes up from the earth through the feet and legs as the earth energy, and the energy that rises from the kanda chakra (just above muladhara) as the kundalini energy. The energy that comes down through the crown I also call kundalini, in this case the "descending kundalini" or "paramatma light". Shiva is (in my mind) the silence in which everything is created and dissolves.

If I were you I would carry on with your practices as you are, but read all the main lessons on this website. I did, and I found it invaluble, simply as a way of understanding what is going on inside, and outside, and everywhere.[:)]

I found this website after my first levitation experience when I was pretty shaken, and the next day I typed "levitation" into google in an internet cafe, and this site came up.

Christi

neli

« Reply #46 on: July 07, 2008, 09:14:14 PM »
Amanda

Thanks for the welcoming !

quote:
Originally posted by Ananda

hi Neli,

welcome to the forum and thk you for sharing your great post i can relate to a lot of the stuff you mentioned and i practice everything by the way jnana karma bhakti.........

but the thing is that David Obsidian's post got me thinkin, are most of our experiences hallicunations cz sometimes there are stuff that happen that are behind the mind comperhension like my last experience with the third eye opening.

which leads me toward the thinking that something like enlightenment might be a hallicunation.

and i am a person who is in doubt cz what david shared with us makes a lot of sense and it's more realistic than building castles in the air.

but i want to ask David smthg, since you think that most of our experiences are due to psychological tictacs, then enlightenment and all that unity and witness stuff might be too.

So why are you still practicing yoga, don't you think that you are building castles in your imagination and just playing mind tricks on yourself?

namaste

Ananda

Christi

• Advanced Yoga Practices
« Reply #47 on: July 09, 2008, 12:06:31 AM »
Hi Neli

quote:
Hi Christy

The problem is that the levitation of waving comes abruptly, without advice, and it makes me feel scared, I have tried to control the fear. But thanks God it seems that it has slowed, hope it wont be worst, is not the levitation that I scare the most, but this awful sensation of waving of the floor, cause it is sometimes strong.

The only time I have experienced the floor becoming wavy was when the occipital nerve centre on the back of my head was being activated. Then it felt like the floor was waving as if there was an earthquake. If it is that that is causing the sensation then it should pass.

Christi

Tibetan_Ice

« Reply #48 on: July 09, 2008, 09:06:55 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by neli

Tibetan Ice

I don't know if the energy that flow up from my feet is K, I would say that it is, but I don't know, I just feel it, and it comes up, flowing through all my body, reaching the spine, then the skull, and sometimes being like an antena on the top of my head. Sometimes it flows up but it doesn't flows down, maybe that's the problem.
Maybe I'm working only, in flowing it up, but I dont't use any effort to do this, it comes alone, with the breathing process. I don't know what is Kunlun.
Lately I have put the veil on my head, to stop the energy on my ears and eyes, cause when the energy flows up, my eyes began to get wet, all the time, as irritated by something, but without bothering me.
And when I put the veil, the energy pulls out strong from my nose, instead of inside, when the veil is off my head, I have felt the energy getting inside my nose, and is very bothering, cause it seems to carry a mosquito inside, and it arrives till the Ajna chakra, and to avoid this, I put the veil, and the energy is pulled out from my nose. the trembling effect, is the same.

I don't know what happen to my computer, that I lost my posts, hope this gets in.

Sorry for the late post, but my computer was mad, and thanks to all for all your responses.

What is the difference of the K energy and the one that comes from the earth?

thanks to all and to you TI
Namaste
neli

Hi neli [:)]

Do you practice your meditation while sitting on a silk or wool blanket too? Have you tried? That should insulate you from earth energy.

What is kunlun energy? Kunlun energy is created from a vacuum, is a downward flow and is magnetic. Here are some links:

This is Max's website:
http://www.kunlunbliss.com/faq.html

This is a thread about kunlun here:
http://www.aypsite.com/plus-forum/index.php?topic=3314

Mostly, you will find many posts about kunlun energy at this link:
http://www.thetaobums.com  (do a search for kunlun)

What is the difference between earth energy and kundalini?
  Here is my meager interpretation:
  -You can shut off earth energy or repel it. You can insulate yourself from it using silk, wool blankets or animal skins. Many people like earth energy but I wonder why sometimes the earth kills thousands of people with earthquakes, tidal waves, tornadoes etc. Also, I've read that it is best to insulate yourself from the earth's magnetic pull when you sleep and meditate.

-You can't shut off kundalini, at least not consciously. You can slow it down by grounding, eating and other techniques, but you can't start it up and shut it down whenever you want. Even stopping the kriyas that often accompany a kundalini rising may need help from a guru.  Kundalini is an upward draw. It is often hot, electric and is supposed to be wise. Almost always, an active kundalini goes up the sushumna. In most cases of kundalini rising, loud bangs are heard as Shakti pierces the chakras to rise to the crown. So far, I've heard two loud bangs, both time when I was falling asleep.

-You can shut off kunlun energy and you can also use it to move objects or people. It feels like magnetic waves or pulses and can produce heat too.

So, if you can shut it off, it isn't kundalini, but perhaps a precursor to kundalini or another form of energy?  I mean, there is divine energy too, which comes from the top and goes downwards.

There is also spiritual love that comes from beings in other planes (like Jesus) and that is a form of energy too.

I keep asking myself "why should we care about different kinds of energy?".. .  The answer is: because different energies do different kinds of things. For example, prana, apana, samana all have their own functions. Apana is the downward voiding wind. But most importantly, you can control or influence the kind energy by using the kind of mind or feeling that corresponds to it. Because, (Kadak would probably agree) the many winds and the many minds are inextricably bound. (TCLOB-wind is another term for 'energy flow'). So, if you can control a mind, you also control that wind.

The other thing I was going to mention, neli, is that when you elevate your consciousness to the etheric body or astral body, it feels like your body becomes wavey like a flame, that is, it moves a lot, is disorienting and sometimes feels like you could float away. If you've ever gazed a long time at something while focussing on the inside of you head, you will visually see the outward scenery float around. It feels like everything is moving. This is normal as you are perceiving with etheric or astral faculties.

Neli, do you have gray hair, medium length in a kind of perm with waves in it? (this appeared to me when I was thinking about your case yesterday and I was just wondering ..)

[:)]
TI

neli

« Reply #49 on: July 10, 2008, 12:17:13 AM »

Christi,

The problem is that it happens abruptly, not so frequent, sometimes is slow, but others is like the sea, and I get scared cause it happens all of a sudden, what I have doing lately, is to stand up and walk, very slowly, then I feel the waving, but slowly, then I get back to my chair, I hope it wont happen that while walking the floor will wave like sea, cause I'll have to put some cushions. I don't know if its the occipital nerve, as I combine Jhanas also, but in jhanas one doesn't feel the waving, but jhanas can awake the kundalini strongly, but without symptoms.

Neli

quote:
Originally posted by Christi

Hi Neli

quote:
Hi Christy

The only time I have experienced the floor becoming wavy was when the occipital nerve centre on the back of my head was being activated. Then it felt like the floor was waving as if there was an earthquake. If it is that that is causing the sensation then it should pass.

Christi

neli

« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2008, 01:04:30 AM »

TI

I practice my meditation while sitting on my chair, but I put a white blanket, I think its wool, but my feet are bare, and reach the floor, and I feel sometimes the energy getting up from the feet, altough I have a carpet, then the energy comes up alone sometimes from the front or from all the body, or from the spine.

I will read about the kunlun energy, cause I haven't felt the energy pulling strongly downwards, as if magnetic.

It could be interesting to control the mind, but its almost impossible, at least for me now.

I have had OBEs and I don't feel the wavy sensation, when I feel the wavy floor, I feel it very well, with my body, but maybe as you said, it is the beginning of the etherical body to move, altough the sensation is very physical, I'm walking in the middle of the meditation, very slowly, to get used to the wavy, and while walking I can feel little waves, but they does not disturb me, then I came back to my chair, and with this I avoid the big waves of the floor, or the sensation.

I have wavy hair, to the shoulders, but blonde.

Do you know something about Kali ? Well I know that is a Goddess, but in a K group, the owner said that she can kill any human being, as a punishment, so I disagreed, and he got mad, and all the group or flock turned against me. so I left the place, how can a kundalini group for beginners can threaten the people inside, I was so mad, kind of Wacco Texas sect, but in kundalini...unbeleivable.

Thanks for the links.

Neli

quote:
Originally posted by Tibetan_Ice

quote:

Tibetan Ice

I don't know if the energy that flow up from my feet is K, I would say that it is, but I don't know, I just feel it, and it comes up, flowing through all my body, reaching the spine, then the skull, and sometimes being like an antena on the top of my head. Sometimes it flows up but it doesn't flows down, maybe that's the problem.
Maybe I'm working only, in flowing it up, but I dont't use any effort to do this, it comes alone, with the breathing process. I don't know what is Kunlun.
Lately I have put the veil on my head, to stop the energy on my ears and eyes, cause when the energy flows up, my eyes began to get wet, all the time, as irritated by something, but without bothering me.
And when I put the veil, the energy pulls out strong from my nose, instead of inside, when the veil is off my head, I have felt the energy getting inside my nose, and is very bothering, cause it seems to carry a mosquito inside, and it arrives till the Ajna chakra, and to avoid this, I put the veil, and the energy is pulled out from my nose. the trembling effect, is the same.

I don't know what happen to my computer, that I lost my posts, hope this gets in.

Sorry for the late post, but my computer was mad, and thanks to all for all your responses.

What is the difference of the K energy and the one that comes from the earth?

thanks to all and to you TI
Namaste
neli

Hi neli [:)]

Do you practice your meditation while sitting on a silk or wool blanket too? Have you tried? That should insulate you from earth energy.

What is kunlun energy? Kunlun energy is created from a vacuum, is a downward flow and is magnetic. Here are some links:

This is Max's website:
http://www.kunlunbliss.com/faq.html

This is a thread about kunlun here:
http://www.aypsite.com/plus-forum/index.php?topic=3314

Mostly, you will find many posts about kunlun energy at this link:
http://www.thetaobums.com  (do a search for kunlun)

What is the difference between earth energy and kundalini?
  Here is my meager interpretation:
  -You can shut off earth energy or repel it. You can insulate yourself from it using silk, wool blankets or animal skins. Many people like earth energy but I wonder why sometimes the earth kills thousands of people with earthquakes, tidal waves, tornadoes etc. Also, I've read that it is best to insulate yourself from the earth's magnetic pull when you sleep and meditate.

-You can't shut off kundalini, at least not consciously. You can slow it down by grounding, eating and other techniques, but you can't start it up and shut it down whenever you want. Even stopping the kriyas that often accompany a kundalini rising may need help from a guru.  Kundalini is an upward draw. It is often hot, electric and is supposed to be wise. Almost always, an active kundalini goes up the sushumna. In most cases of kundalini rising, loud bangs are heard as Shakti pierces the chakras to rise to the crown. So far, I've heard two loud bangs, both time when I was falling asleep.

-You can shut off kunlun energy and you can also use it to move objects or people. It feels like magnetic waves or pulses and can produce heat too.

So, if you can shut it off, it isn't kundalini, but perhaps a precursor to kundalini or another form of energy?  I mean, there is divine energy too, which comes from the top and goes downwards.

There is also spiritual love that comes from beings in other planes (like Jesus) and that is a form of energy too.

I keep asking myself "why should we care about different kinds of energy?".. .  The answer is: because different energies do different kinds of things. For example, prana, apana, samana all have their own functions. Apana is the downward voiding wind. But most importantly, you can control or influence the kind energy by using the kind of mind or feeling that corresponds to it. Because, (Kadak would probably agree) the many winds and the many minds are inextricably bound. (TCLOB-wind is another term for 'energy flow'). So, if you can control a mind, you also control that wind.

The other thing I was going to mention, neli, is that when you elevate your consciousness to the etheric body or astral body, it feels like your body becomes wavey like a flame, that is, it moves a lot, is disorienting and sometimes feels like you could float away. If you've ever gazed a long time at something while focussing on the inside of you head, you will visually see the outward scenery float around. It feels like everything is moving. This is normal as you are perceiving with etheric or astral faculties.

Neli, do you have gray hair, medium length in a kind of perm with waves in it? (this appeared to me when I was thinking about your case yesterday and I was just wondering ..)

TI

Tibetan_Ice

« Reply #51 on: July 10, 2008, 09:56:22 AM »
quote:
  Do you know something about Kali ?

Hi Neli [:)]
  Thank you for answering my questions [:D]

You should check the blanket to make sure it is wool because if it is polyester or some other conductive material, it's going to help drain your energy. Also, the blanket has to be completely between you and the earth. (no toes hanging over). You can put the blanket all on the floor.

Yes, I have heard of Kali!  -A few months ago and then again a few days ago. I found this mantra that is supposed to balance the energies and I've been using it for four days now. I think it is really powerful. About 3/4 the way through my meditation, I always sort of pass out and lose track of everything.  In it, the KRIM mantra refers to Kali:

quote:

KRIM

KRIM (pronounced Kreem) is the great mantra of Kali, the Goddess of energy and transformation. It governs over prana as lightning or electrical energy. KRIM grants all spiritual faculties and powers — from the arousing of kundalini to opening the third eye. It has a special power relative to the lower chakras, which it can both stimulate and transform. It helps awaken and purify the subtle body. As a mantra of work and transformation KRIM is the mantra of Kriya Yoga, the Yoga of practice. It is the main mantra of the Yoga Shakti. As it is a strong mantra it should be used with care.

KRIM is a mantra of Indra, the supreme deity of the Vedas, the Divine as the cosmic lord and enlightenment force. KRIM is the thunderbolt or vajra that destroys the serpent of the ignorance and releases the light of absolute truth. It represents the force of the atmosphere (Atmic sphere) and carries the supreme life force.

Here is the link
http://www.howisyourdaytoday.com/articles/mantras/bijmantr.htm

They suggest this:
quote:

These four mantras can be used together with OM:

OM HRIM KRIM HUM SHRIM!

This brings about an integral development of body, mind and soul in harmony with the Divine or inner Self.

OM HRIM KRIM HUM SHRIM!

TI

neli

« Reply #52 on: July 10, 2008, 11:21:24 PM »

TI

Thanks for the link, I'll check if the blanket is of wool, is this only just to stop the energy of the earth ? I mean I put my feet on the floor, and is carpeted, but I'll check it up.
Thanks for the mantras, I work a lot with them.

Kind Regards
Neli

quote:
Originally posted by Tibetan_Ice

quote:
  Do you know something about Kali ?

Hi Neli [:)]
  Thank you for answering my questions [:D]

You should check the blanket to make sure it is wool because if it is polyester or some other conductive material, it's going to help drain your energy. Also, the blanket has to be completely between you and the earth. (no toes hanging over). You can put the blanket all on the floor.

Yes, I have heard of Kali!  -A few months ago and then again a few days ago. I found this mantra that is supposed to balance the energies and I've been using it for four days now. I think it is really powerful. About 3/4 the way through my meditation, I always sort of pass out and lose track of everything.  In it, the KRIM mantra refers to Kali:

quote:

KRIM

KRIM (pronounced Kreem) is the great mantra of Kali, the Goddess of energy and transformation. It governs over prana as lightning or electrical energy. KRIM grants all spiritual faculties and powers — from the arousing of kundalini to opening the third eye. It has a special power relative to the lower chakras, which it can both stimulate and transform. It helps awaken and purify the subtle body. As a mantra of work and transformation KRIM is the mantra of Kriya Yoga, the Yoga of practice. It is the main mantra of the Yoga Shakti. As it is a strong mantra it should be used with care.

KRIM is a mantra of Indra, the supreme deity of the Vedas, the Divine as the cosmic lord and enlightenment force. KRIM is the thunderbolt or vajra that destroys the serpent of the ignorance and releases the light of absolute truth. It represents the force of the atmosphere (Atmic sphere) and carries the supreme life force.

Here is the link
http://www.howisyourdaytoday.com/articles/mantras/bijmantr.htm

They suggest this:
quote:

These four mantras can be used together with OM:

OM HRIM KRIM HUM SHRIM!

This brings about an integral development of body, mind and soul in harmony with the Divine or inner Self.

OM HRIM KRIM HUM SHRIM!

TI