Author Topic: The Energy Centers  (Read 387 times)

AYPadmin

The Energy Centers
« on: April 16, 2020, 09:17:32 AM »
dreamer369
USA
1 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2020 :  2:25:13 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Message  Delete Topic
I created a video exploring the energy centers based on the Law of One material. Goes over the effect of the energy centers on our consciousness.

https://youtu.be/BygVerZbHdo

Dogboy
USA
1711 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2020 :  7:34:51 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Nicely done! The narrator (you?) has a lovely voice.

SeySorciere
Seychelles
1207 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2020 :  02:29:59 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Nice video. Sound is on the low side at my end.

Kicking off with the root chakra you say "Without survival needs taken care of it becomes increasingly difficult to activate the higher centres"

I do not quite agree with that. I lived in poverty as a child amongst others living in poverty. And there were some of the kindest people I have ever met, sharing whatever little we had to eat with each other. That is heart. In fact I found that as my family prospered and moved away from the poverty line, that is when my father turned selfish. My mother was always an angel and spent her life giving and in service.

Sey
« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 02:07:11 PM by AYPadmin »