Author Topic: This morning  (Read 363 times)

AYPadmin

This morning
« on: April 15, 2020, 11:02:30 AM »
maheswari
Lebanon
2347 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2020 :  06:51:43 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Message  Delete Topic
This morning these words came as they describe very well how i am in the last few months, i posted them on fb under the name of the zen poet Ryokan Taigu but it is by me
I feel bliss all the time...all the time no matter what
Rain or shine
Life or death
War or peace
Poverty or prosperity
Whatever happens , bliss is always felt.
Laughter and laughter
The wise intuitive few experience it
The wise intuitive few do not believe nor dream nor hope nor put themselves to sleep by mantras
They know
The awakened
While the fools torture themselves in their self created mind hell drama
Edited by - maheswari on Jan 05 2020 06:55:14 AM

BlueRaincoat
United Kingdom
1550 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2020 :  10:47:04 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hello Maha
Welcome back! Sounds like life is good.
Have you resumed your yoga practice?

Dogboy
USA
1710 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2020 :  4:38:58 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Good to hear from you again, Maheswari!

SeySorciere
Seychelles
1207 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2020 :  12:46:29 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Welcome back, maheswari. Nice to hear from you.

I too have been experiencing joyousness daily - almost all day long, for the past month or so. I wake up joyful.

Sey

maheswari
Lebanon
2347 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2020 :  3:01:15 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hello dear ones
No i have not resumed sitting practices.I tried few weeks ago, 10 min silent meditation per day, in 2 weeks i overloaded again.So i stopped.
Soon will try the same but only twice per week, will see if that is sustainable
I am just doing asanas few times per week.Sometimes i listen to a short video by Adyadhanti. That is about it
Very much mundane.But there is no separation is there ?
It is the joy of living your normal ordinary life from the heart yet it is fantastic!! There is no questions nor the need to know.There is no arguing with reality.It is a blend of silence with joyful action.

Dogboy
USA
1710 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2020 :  7:59:37 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:
It is the joy of living your normal ordinary life from the heart yet it is fantastic!! There is no questions nor the need to know.There is no arguing with reality.It is a blend of silence with joyful action.

A liberation by any other name  the sound of silence
« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 11:48:48 AM by AYPadmin »