Author Topic: Bhakti marga and Amaroli  (Read 412 times)

AYPadmin

Bhakti marga and Amaroli
« on: July 16, 2019, 11:54:48 AM »
Rajat
India
1 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2018 :  10:08:22 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Message  Delete Topic
Radhey Radhey!!
I want to know that if you know about Tulasi Mala. Vaishnava or Bhakt or Devotees of Shri Radha Krishna wear it around their neck. This is made from Holy Plant called Tulasi . As it is Holy, so can I drink my urine because I've wear one in my neck. I don't eat nonveg and take only vegetarian diet because of this. So the question is whether Amaroli is Holy or not. Or should I stop drinking my urine ? However drinking urine is giving me benefits. Another question is that if we use urine extremely on our body then should we use as it is or make it hot as described in Shivambu Kalp Vidhi ? Please Guide me and I'll be very Thankful to you for this. Thanks and warm regards. Johney
Dogboy
USA
1584 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2018 :  10:18:29 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Welcome Rajat

This forum is devoted to discussion of AYP practices and yoga-related topics. Here is the lesson addressing Amaroli:

https://www.aypsite.com/319.html

Hope that helps with your inquiry!