Author Topic: Love Love Love  (Read 396 times)

AYPadmin

Love Love Love
« on: July 16, 2019, 11:51:58 AM »
Chard
247 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2018 :  01:08:44 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Message  Delete Topic
Hi All, just wanted to share that I?ve been having major heart chakra openings. It?s like my heart center opens and closes and when it closes it feels dark, lonely, no light, yearning yearning yearning, painful and then it opens back up and it?s like sunshine and I?ve been feeling more love in my heart center than ever before- it?s intoxicating actually and frankly I?m less and less able to resist sharing my love for people in my life.
People that I would normally feel embarrassed to show or tell them I love them I find I just can?t resist the flow of love.

I even told my husband?s ex-girlfriend (whose been a friend of mine )?I know it?s probably socially unacceptable to say this because you?re my husband?s past lover, but I LOVE YOU.? And I meant it! I see her as an extension of me! Actually my loving her has healed so much in me! Anyway in various moments I just feel like I?m going crazy having a love affair with love. Love is inclusive! I feel like my ego is losing its grip in the face of love.
Just thought I?d share! Anyone else here getting intoxicated w love? Perhaps these moments are God finally reimbursing me for all the dark nights of the soul!! Who knows but it?s wild!
LOVE, C
Edited by - Chard on Mar 17 2018 01:09:47 AM
Blanche
USA
555 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2018 :  08:07:24 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply

Go to Top of Page
Dogboy
USA
1584 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2018 :  12:29:02 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
  and more
Go to Top of Page
Radharani
USA
843 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2018 :  11:38:08 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Radharani's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Oh yes. Totally.