Author Topic: Thank you, Ishta  (Read 391 times)

AYPadmin

Thank you, Ishta
« on: July 16, 2019, 11:50:11 AM »
lalow33
USA
945 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2017 :  7:22:28 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Message  Delete Topic
Today is my son's b-day. He had a terrible day at school. He came home aggressive and got in a fight with his dad( my husband)(verbal). Everyone settled down. He blew out his candle. I know what his wish was. It was for our family. It happened in less than 5 minutes. 
Edited by - lalow33 on Oct 04 2017 7:25:59 PM
Bodhi Tree
2972 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2017 :  7:59:52 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
  Family! Always a trip.
Go to Top of Page
jusmail
India
463 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2017 :  8:20:12 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Love, Unity, Akasha -- lightness of air
Go to Top of Page
lalow33
USA
945 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2017 :  9:02:46 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Bodhi Tree

Family! Always a trip.

Yes, I believe that Ram Das said, "If you think you are enlightened, go visit your parents." But he didn't have parents, a husband, and 2 teenagers! Get it from every angle!!!!
Go to Top of Page
lalow33
USA
945 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2017 :  9:05:48 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by jusmail

Love, Unity, Akasha -- lightness of air

I know Samyama , but I don't really get your post.

Haha! My autocorrect said Santa.
Go to Top of Page
Dogboy
USA
1584 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2017 :  9:16:46 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Blowing out the candle illustrates the situation: poof, the anger is gone and love lingers in the air like fluted smoke. . And then there is cake!
Go to Top of Page
lalow33
USA
945 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2017 :  10:26:29 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Yes! But thank God for our kids! Thank God for our kids. Just, what can you even say?
Go to Top of Page
jonesboy
USA
594 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2017 :  09:51:12 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit jonesboy's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Glad things worked out for you.

Hugs
Go to Top of Page
Chard
247 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2017 :  12:16:56 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Bless your family Lalow! My son's bday is day after yours on the 5th. This too shall pass and remember children are resilient. Blessings and love, C