Author Topic: Book on living with kundalini  (Read 416 times)

AYPadmin

Book on living with kundalini
« on: May 03, 2019, 12:06:05 PM »
Marvin1991
Sweden
8 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2018 :  4:58:51 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Message  Delete Topic
Hey.
I'm looking for a good on how to live with kundalini. Not the practice but actual living, everything from food and how to act outwardly, creativily, giving.

I'm trying to live less with internet, so a good guidance book on that would be superb!

Chard
239 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2018 :  11:54:29 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hi Marvin1991! That?s a great question! I?m curious as to what others would say.
I was just thinking that any works by any great masters (all of whom surely had active kundalini) speak to the experience of living with kundalini. Works by great saints/sages like: Jesus, Buddha, Parmahansa Yogananda, Mother Theresa, St. John of the Cross, Krishna etc. The rise of kundalini causes a person to desire to surrender into a life of service ultimately. Clearly, these great masters shed good light on that. Blessings Marvin1991! C
« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 02:00:04 PM by AYPadmin »

AYPadmin

Re: Book on living with kundalini
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2020, 09:09:23 AM »
redbushlighter
USA
22 Posts

Posted - Oct 07 2019 :  12:32:00 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
I know this post is old but hopefully someone sees this an appreciates it...

I like Kundalini and the Chakras by Genevieve Lewis Paulson. It's got some stuff about daily living, breathing exercises, working directly with the chakras.