Author Topic: So near  (Read 366 times)

AYPadmin

So near
« on: April 12, 2019, 09:36:14 AM »
kumar ul islam
United Kingdom
661 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2019 :  1:09:41 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Message  Delete Topic
The dearest form of your love
Along the way of abandonment
I've never seen but it's so near
Closer than the beating heart
Nearer still than the thought
That courses its way in me now
Just to know of you a longing appears
if I've ever disregarded your presence
Let me fall at your feet and never look up
Surely just a glance from your eyes
Would create a world from where return is impossible
Just to be near is sufficient without touch
But within a distance that seems closer now
So near dear one so near
Chard
239 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2019 :  01:05:16 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Wow! Touched my heart Kumar! Thanks! Keep writing! Love that you share your work here
Go to Top of Page
Dogboy
USA
1546 Posts
 [3] [/\]
 Posted - Feb 11 2019 :  10:18:12 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply

Go to Top of Page
nomadjeff
Lithuania
3 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2019 :  10:21:17 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Never stop writing. It's incredible
Go to Top of Page
Blanche
USA
543 Posts
 [3] [/\]
 Posted - Mar 15 2019 :  06:28:08 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply

Go to Top of Page
sunyata
USA
1386 Posts
 [3] [3] [/\]
 Posted - Mar 15 2019 :  08:32:11 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply