Author Topic: Anyone do jalaneti? Need stage 2 help!  (Read 687 times)

anthony574

Anyone do jalaneti? Need stage 2 help!
« on: April 10, 2007, 03:54:21 AM »
First off, hello everyone, I am new here and I look forward to being a part of this group.

I have been doing jalaneti for months, always stage 1. After "mastering" stage 1, I wanted to move to stage 2. Whenever I attempt it, I can't seem to bring ALL the water into my mouth to expel, and rather I swallow some everytime. This morning I was determined and went through nearly 32oz of water for stage 2 and I don't even want to think about how much salt water I drank as a result. If anyone has any information or advice on this, I would much appreciate it. I have searched often for instructions on it, but all the internet sites have the exact same brief description.

meghji

« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2007, 11:34:37 AM »
Hi Anthony574,
If the position of your neck and inclination is correct.all water will come out from nose. I do jalneti as and when required and it is always extremely smooth.

meghji

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2007, 11:41:37 AM »
Hi Anthony574'
Are you using Neti-pot for jalneti. By using pot it is much easier to sit in correct position and to keep head bent and inclined correctly for all water to come out of nostril.

anthony574

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2007, 11:45:35 PM »
Stage 2 does not involve water coming out of the nostril. It is aimed towards clearing the back of the sinuses and it involves snorting the water back midtsream and expelling it out of the mouth.