Author Topic: AYP Retreat in the Netherlands- July 2018  (Read 144 times)

AYPadmin

AYP Retreat in the Netherlands- July 2018
« on: April 09, 2019, 10:13:26 AM »
Christi
United Kingdom
3527 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2018 :  09:02:24 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Christi's Homepage  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Message  Delete Topic
Hi guys,

I have been invited to come over to the Netherlands in July to lead an AYP retreat there. The retreat is being organised by Gemma and will be a 5-day retreat in the North West of the Netherlands.

It will be held at a beautiful centre called "Het Land Van Nu", which is a converted manor house. The dates will be the 19th to the 23rd July.

I will be leading the retreat in English.

Details in English are on my site here:

https://www.secretsofyoga.org/nethe...ly-2018.html

Details in Dutch are on Gemma's site here:

https://www.pureyoga.life/ayp-1/ayp...te-nederland

Christi
Christi
United Kingdom
3527 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2018 :  08:55:53 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Christi's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hi all,

I returned from the Netherlands yesterday. We held a 5-day retreat in a beautiful centre in the North-East of Holland.

The Netherlands is lucky enough to have some very good AYP teachers and we had an experienced group of 17 practitioners for the 5 days. It was a joy to practice with everyone.

We were also blessed with an amazing cook.

Thanks to Gemma for organising the event and for leading many of the sessions!

Christi
Go to Top of Page
sunyata
USA
1386 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2018 :  09:21:57 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply

Go to Top of Page
Charliedog
1527 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2018 :  10:35:18 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply

Go to Top of Page
yogani
USA
5143 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2018 :  1:03:55 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit yogani's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply

Go to Top of Page
Dogboy
USA
1546 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2018 :  1:16:38 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply

Go to Top of Page
yo_gi
Germany
42 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2018 :  5:14:25 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply

Go to Top of Page
Blanche
USA
542 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2018 :  8:49:07 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply