Author Topic: Am I ready for Samyama and Yoni Mudra?  (Read 453 times)

AYPadmin

Am I ready for Samyama and Yoni Mudra?
« on: September 30, 2019, 12:01:03 PM »
dancer303
Germany
6 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2019 :  10:05:09 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Message  Delete Topic
For more than one year now I have been doing the following practises: In the morning I start with Shambhavi Mahamudra (Isha / Sadhguru) 35 minutes, one hour later I do SBP and Deep Meditation (30 Minutes together). In the evening I only do SBP and Deep Meditation (30 Mins). On SBP I use nearly all modifications.

I feel very comfortable with the exercises and wonder if it is time to start with Samyama and Yoni mudra or to include these practises in my daily routine.
I think I can already perceive the inner silence, at least a small part of it.

Do you think I am ready for it?

Thank you very much!

AYPadmin

Re: Am I ready for Samyama and Yoni Mudra?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2020, 08:14:24 AM »
hristi
United Kingdom
3684 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2019 :  03:12:04 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Christi's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hi Dancer,

Having some degree of inner silence already established is the major pre-requisite for taking on Samyama practice. So, if you are experiencing that, then you are certainly ready to take it on.

Both Samyama and Yoni Mudra are advanced practices, so you would follow the general advice given on taking on advanced level practices. This includes:

1. That your practice routine should already be stable before taking on any additional practices.

2. To take on only one advanced practice at a time.

3. To allow at least 3 or 4 weeks between taking on one advanced practice and the next to give enough time to see how the new practice affects your subtle neurobiology.

4. To monitor the effects of the new practice routine and self-pace accordingly.

Both practices are very powerful and beautiful. Enjoy!

Christi

dancer303
Germany
7 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2019 :  04:48:29 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Christi, thank you very much!
« Last Edit: April 30, 2020, 10:25:02 AM by AYPadmin »