Author Topic: Darkest hour of my life  (Read 364 times)

AYPadmin

Darkest hour of my life
« on: April 25, 2019, 09:05:37 AM »
adishivayogi
USA
197 Posts

Posted - Nov 24 2018 :  9:32:27 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Message  Delete Topic
A few years ago I was too heavily focused on pranayama and sort of threw myself off the path. At least my mind told me that . I invoked the goddess kali to come and destroy my ego around that time as well. A month or two I met this woman . She introduced me to opiates and quickly I became an addict . I love this woman however we are not together. Today . She is a sociopath and bipolar . I say that with utmost truth . Me myself I?ve never identified with much. My parents were abusive so I never saw myself as a son. My brothers were all in college and getting married in my early childhood as well. So I was never a brother to anyone. Didn?t have much friends in high school didn?t play sports . I smoked a lot of weed though . So I dentified as a pothead . Later after finding kriya I dentified as a yogi. Heavily attached to the path in an egotistical way. Then I met kali. And picked up my last identification . I was her husband . So as I became a heroin addict I obviously quit sadhana completely . I was no longer a yogi in my mind . Just a husband and a drug addict . Well sh*t went south with my marriage . Kali had been sleeping around with god knows how many men and women so I realized my marriage was a sham. All of a sudden I was just a drug addict. And I didn?t want that . In one final act of surrender I dropped and lost my desire to use drugs and for three days after that I watched as my ego disassembled itself . Everything about me has changed since . I now meditate effortlessly . My intelligence has exploded . People who I?ve known muni whole life say that it?s like a completely different person . My mind has become still . Along with a few other odd physical changes . For the first time in my life I feel home within myself. I feel whole . No longer seeking . Fullfilled
SeySorciere
Seychelles
1139 Posts

Posted - Nov 25 2018 :  02:54:22 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Dear adishivayogi,

Sounds like you have had a hard life - 

Yogani recommends to keep practicing no matter whatever stages we are going through, even one where we feel we have arrived. Life is continuous changing, there are always more openings, more to experience. Enjoy this phase but best you get back to practices.

Good luck

Sey

Go to Top of Page
kumar ul islam
United Kingdom
661 Posts

Posted - Nov 25 2018 :  03:34:27 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Thank you adish blessing on your path
Go to Top of Page
adishivayogi
USA
197 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2018 :  07:28:14 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
I?ve just been sitting with my being . No concentration , no effort, no pranayama . May be against some advise but the guru in me has inspired me to take this approach
Go to Top of Page
sunyata
USA
1386 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2018 :  10:21:59 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by SeySorciere

Yogani recommends to keep practicing no matter whatever stages we are going through, even one where we feel we have arrived. Life is continuous changing, there are always more openings, more to experience. Enjoy this phase but best you get back to practices.

Sey

Yes.