Author Topic: One-day online retreats- Europe  (Read 419 times)

AYPadmin

One-day online retreats- Europe
« on: April 14, 2020, 04:10:58 PM »
Christi
United Kingdom
3682 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2020 :  1:12:33 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Christi's Homepage  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Message  Delete Topic
Hi guys,

Over the next few weeks, I will be holding three one-day online retreats. They will take place on Sundays, starting this coming Sunday (19th April).

To take part, you will need to have Zoom downloaded onto your computer or phone.

Each one-day retreat will follow the same schedule:

08:00- 09:30 ? Guided sitting practices: Deep Meditation, Spinal Breathing Pranayama, Samyama, followed by questions and answers.

16:00 ? 17:30 ? Sitting practices (as above), followed by a talk on AYP practices.

The times are in U.K. (London) time.

Each retreat day will have a different theme.

Full details are here:

https://www.aypinternational.com/online-events/

Full instructions on practice will be given.

PM me through this forum if you would like to join one, or all of these days. Or email me through my contact page.

Christi

yogani
USA
5171 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2020 :  2:34:36 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit yogani's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hi All:

I highly recommend these live online AYP events being led by Christi/Tristan. With so many AYP real world events being cancelled due to the pandemic, they are an excellent (and safe) opportunity to engage in group practice, and receive high quality live instruction, no matter where you are.

Keep safe, and wishing you all the best on your path!

The guru is in you.  [/\]

Yogani

Dogboy
USA
1709 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2020 :  5:43:45 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
This sounds great! I will contact you, Christi, through your website!  [:)]

Parsifal
Poland
6 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2020 :  01:29:06 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Great message. I've always dreamed of coming to retreat but couldn't afford it for financial and organizational reasons. Now it finally happen. Thank you Tristan
« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 11:27:33 AM by AYPadmin »

AYPadmin

Re: One-day online retreats- Europe
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2020, 08:09:34 AM »
Anahora
Sweden
12 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2020 :  06:21:04 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
This is so great, I will join! Downloading zoom now!

Hope you have a great day!

Presence Light
Algeria
11 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2020 :  6:57:20 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Great thanks Christi Thank you Yogani Thank you everyone

Christi
United Kingdom
3684 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2020 :  04:07:09 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Christi's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hi guys,

The 19th and 26th April are now fully booked.

There are still some places left for the 3rd May.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2020, 10:27:40 AM by AYPadmin »