Author Topic: Request Samyama Healing  (Read 1409 times)

AYPadmin

Re: Request Samyama Healing
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2019, 09:39:38 AM »
yogani
USA
5147 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2017 :  4:42:27 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit yogani's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
This has been done. http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=1565

Samyama prayers for Laura and Mary Anne.

Samadhi
USA
64 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2017 :  4:45:53 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Thank you Yogani

wogya
Austria
3 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2017 :  02:23:28 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hi all !
Just wanna let you know Daniela is getting better every day thank you. sadly her girlfriend Sonja suffers from breastcancer too. Can

yogani
USA
5147 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2017 :  10:19:56 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit yogani's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply

Go to Top of Page
lalow33
USA
929 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2017 :  9:26:02 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Thanks everyone! You can take Geneva off the list.

Bodhi Tree
2972 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2017 :  9:36:44 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Geneva has been taken off the samyama list, Lalow.

Love. Radiance. Health.

Before
Hong Kong
11 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2017 :  10:28:49 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
1) Chan Wai Lim

2) Hope to be kept on the list for now

3) I have been practicing yoga faithfully, but in 2015, I have hurt my intercostal muscle, which now has become very adhesive, and unable to do breathe retention anymore, as it would become quite painful. I have tried many ways to heal, but progress is slow. Really hope to recover, to relax the muscle, so as to be able to deepen yoga practices... Thank you so much.

yogani
USA
5147 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2017 :  08:59:36 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit yogani's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hi Chan Wai Lim:

Done: http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=1565

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

The guru is in you.

Before
Hong Kong
11 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2017 :  11:21:46 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Thank you so much...!

sunyata
USA
1386 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2017 :  9:02:23 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Please add Sangeeta to the Samyama list. She has been suffering from mental health issues for over 15 years. It has taken a turn for the worse. She really needs the prayers.

Thank you.

yogani
USA
5147 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2017 :  10:48:32 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit yogani's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Done.

http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=1565

Prayers in stillness for Sangeeta.

The guru is in you.

Before
Hong Kong
11 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2017 :  11:35:27 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Chan Wai Lim has found the way to cure. No longer needed to be on the list. Thank you so much!!
Go to Top of Page
yogani
USA
5147 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2017 :  2:43:46 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit yogani's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Before

Chan Wai Lim has found the way to cure. No longer needed to be on the list. Thank you so much!!

Wonderful to hear -- Chan Wai Lim has been removed from the list.

All the best!

The guru is in you.

yogani
USA
5147 Posts

Posted - May 22 2017 :  09:02:53 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit yogani's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
From mirsaeed:

Hi
Please add ayoob to your healing list
Ayoob is my friend's name
Thank you.

----------------

Hello:

Added ... Kindly share your friend's situation. And be sure to bring your requests here rather than to other topics.

Thank you.

The guru is in you.

sunyata
USA
1386 Posts

Posted - May 23 2017 :  10:16:15 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hi Yogani,

Please add Tulasa to the Samyama list. She's in semi conscious state, may be nearing the end. She is one of the kindest soul.

Edited by - sunyata on May 23 2017 11:00:43 AM

yogani
USA
5147 Posts

Posted - May 23 2017 :  2:05:59 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit yogani's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by sunyata

Hi Yogani,

Please add Tulasa to the Samyama list. She's in semi conscious state, may be nearing the end. She is one of the kindest soul.

Added...

Prayers for Tulasa. 

The guru is in you.

sunyata
USA
1386 Posts

Posted - May 26 2017 :  06:18:24 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hi Yogani- Tulasa has left her body. She was a mother figure to me and deeply saddened by this. She visted last night and she was peaceful; received the message this morning. A life well lived. Please keep her on the list for few more days to help her with the transition and then you can remove her name.

Thank you all for your Samyama.

Edited by - sunyata on May 26 2017 06:19:03 AM

Charliedog
1528 Posts

Posted - May 26 2017 :  06:32:16 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply

Dogboy
USA
1547 Posts

Posted - May 26 2017 :  06:46:31 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply

yogani
USA
5147 Posts

Posted - May 26 2017 :  09:55:13 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit yogani's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply

Bodhi Tree
2972 Posts

Posted - May 26 2017 :  11:13:06 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply

Blanche
USA
543 Posts

Posted - May 28 2017 :  12:17:36 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply

lalow33
USA
929 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2017 :  4:16:39 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Can you add my SIL? Her name is Michelle. She's been in the hospital 2 times lately for anxiety. She lives outside of Houston and is evacuated from her home. She's safe, but it's a lot in a short period of time.

Bodhi Tree
2972 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2017 :  6:16:54 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
I added Michelle to the list, Lalow. Wishing her and everyone in Texas refuge and safe passage.

dv2014
USA
91 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2017 :  9:24:14 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
I would like to request Nicole to be added to the samyama list. She is a wonderful young woman in my office who is in stage 4 cancer and is physically very weak after several rounds of chemo.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 11:26:53 AM by AYPadmin »

AYPadmin

« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2019, 09:39:57 AM »
Bodhi Tree
2972 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2017 :  10:10:47 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hi DV,

I have added Nicole to the list. Wishing her the best during this time of hardship.
Go to Top of Page
dv2014
USA
91 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2017 :  08:47:43 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Bodhi Tree

Hi DV,

I have added Nicole to the list. Wishing her the best during this time of hardship.

Thank you, Bodhi
Go to Top of Page
sunyata
USA
1386 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2017 :  6:46:10 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Please add Radip to the Samyama list. He suffered severe head injury in an accident and is in ICU.

Thank you.
Go to Top of Page
Bodhi Tree
2972 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2017 :  7:12:49 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
I added Radip to the samyama list, Sunyata. Love and respect to him and his family.
Go to Top of Page
sunyata
USA
1386 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2017 :  7:45:29 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Thank you,Bodhi.
Go to Top of Page
jusmail
India
454 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2017 :  10:07:49 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Pradeep is no more. Kindly remove his name after a few days. I remember having put in his name last October. Having survived that long is a miracle in itself.

Thanks everybody for your prayers.
Go to Top of Page
Dogboy
USA
1547 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2017 :  10:14:29 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
  Pradeep, and you brother Jusmail
Go to Top of Page
yogani
USA
5147 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2017 :  12:18:30 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit yogani's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply

Go to Top of Page
sunyata
USA
1386 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2017 :  1:03:08 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply

Go to Top of Page
Charliedog
1528 Posts

Posted - Oct 28 2017 :  02:48:35 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply

Go to Top of Page
sunyata
USA
1386 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2017 :  1:27:00 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Please add Jessica Parker to the list. She is in the hospital with brain tumor and host of other ailments. Her daughter Makenna will benefit from the Samyama as well.
Thank you for adding both.

Go to Top of Page
Bodhi Tree
2972 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2017 :  1:41:28 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
I added both Jessica and Makenna to the list. May they find peace during these trying times.
Go to Top of Page
dv2014
USA
91 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2017 :  7:48:17 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Received the news that Nicole passed today afternoon. Please pray for her soul and please feel free to remove her from the list as you feel appropriate. Thank you everyone for the samyama healing. She was a very young lady who fought cancer courageously. 

quote:
Originally posted by dv2014

quote:

Hi DV,

Thank you, Bodhi
Go to Top of Page
Bodhi Tree
2972 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2017 :  01:09:36 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Thank you for sharing the news, DV. May she rest in peace.

Love. Radiance. Unity.
Go to Top of Page
yogani
USA
5147 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2017 :  11:32:54 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit yogani's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply

Go to Top of Page
narain21
USA
1 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2017 :  11:02:54 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Namaste Yogini,

I would like to receive samyama healing for my health.I am suffering form fistula and crohn's disease. please add my name (SMRITEE NARAIN) in the healing list.
Go to Top of Page
yogani
USA
5147 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2017 :  12:25:01 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit yogani's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hi narain21:

It is done. Wishing you health and happiness in stillness.

The guru is in you.

Samyama healing list: https://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic...OPIC_ID=1565

Go to Top of Page
Bodhi Tree
2972 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2018 :  04:10:57 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Please add my grandmother Barbara to the list.
Go to Top of Page
yogani
USA
5147 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2018 :  09:37:04 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit yogani's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:

Please add my grandmother Barbara to the list.

Done. Prayers for her, released in stillness.

TGIIY
Go to Top of Page
sunyata
USA
1386 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2018 :  2:25:32 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hi Yogani,

You can remove Radip from the list. He is doing very well. Thank you all for your Samyama.
Go to Top of Page
yogani
USA
5147 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2018 :  8:09:22 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit yogani's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by sunyata

Hi Yogani,

You can remove Radip from the list. He is doing very well. Thank you all for your Samyama.

Done. Happy to hear he is doing well.

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page
lalow33
USA
929 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2018 :  9:54:14 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
My mom, Geneva. Pneumonia for the 3rd time in less than a yr. She lives in IN.
Go to Top of Page
Blanche
USA
543 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2018 :  06:37:24 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Prayers for your mom, Lalow.

Go to Top of Page
yogani
USA
5147 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2018 :  09:41:03 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit yogani's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hi Lalow:

Your mom, Geneva, has been added to the samyama healing list. Prayers for her.

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page
Chard
239 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2018 :  12:00:09 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hi All, could you please add my friend Mark Allen to the samyama list. He has stage 4 cancer in the abdomen and would appreciate prayers and healing. Thank you

AYPadmin

« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2019, 09:40:20 AM »
Nathalie
Singapore
2 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2018 :  12:36:27 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Nathalie's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
New to the group. Hello from Singapore. My name is Nathalie Ishizuka and I appreciate what you are doing for us all.

I would be most grateful if you could add Bruno Julien (my husband) to be added to the Samyama healing group (repeat is good) as he has a "caratid artery dissection" and is at risk of stroke. He is better recently without strong headaches and no recent rushes to the hospital, but the artery has to heal on its own. He is also often very stressed with work.

Would like to add myself too (repeat is good) as I fractured my hip falling off a scooter (operation 6 months ago) and fortunately was able to keep the hip but have osteoperosis which together limits me from teaching asanas (that's fine). I wish though I could spend a little less time on my health and more time serving others as things keep coming up these last two years in the health field.

Although new to this samyama group I do a similar practice with my own teacher and will also contribute when awake (Singapore time). With loving kindness and good wishes to all of you.

Go to Top of Page
yogani
USA
5147 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2018 :  3:05:09 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit yogani's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hi Nathalie:

Done. https://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic...OPIC_ID=1565

Wishing quick recovery for you and Bruno.

All the best!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page
Nathalie
Singapore
2 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2018 :  7:33:53 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Nathalie's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Thank you Yogani and the whole group of Samyama Healers. My husband after the first group prayer had a manageable headache and then slept in total for 36 hours (including the night previous).... I felt he was healing so I was not worried.

The MRI four days later showed incredible improvement -- and the neurosurgeon was amazed. Normally when a caratoid artery dissection can heal itself it like it did it takes 3-6 months.

Bruno still has stiffness of the neck and head, but he can go back to work half days. I am most grateful to you all and will also join when I can the samyama healing for others. Please keep him on the list and in your samyama. You are all doing much good -- much more than you may know. Much joy, gratitude and loving kindness.
Go to Top of Page
lalow33
USA
929 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2018 :  11:18:25 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
My SIL, Tami. She has a tumor on her ovary, going into surgery next week. She lives in the Midwest, USA.
Thanks!
Go to Top of Page
yogani
USA
5147 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2018 :  10:27:04 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit yogani's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by lalow33

My SIL, Tami. She has a tumor on her ovary, going into surgery next week. She lives in the Midwest, USA.
Thanks!

Done. Healing in stillness for Tami and all...

The guru is in you
Go to Top of Page
yogani
USA
5147 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2018 :  12:09:21 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit yogani's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Request received:

1. Name: Farahmand
2. Please keep on the list. I will inform you when healing has happened to remove.
3. Reason: Pain in my both knees. It appeared out of nowhere 3 weeks ago and is stopping me from being able to do yoga or walk. It's even distracting me during meditation.

Thanks
-----------------------
Done. See here: http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=1565

Wishing you a quick recovery.

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page
lalow33
USA
929 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2018 :  01:22:26 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Yogani,

You can take Tami and Geneva off the list. Thanks everyone.
Go to Top of Page
yogani
USA
5147 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2018 :  08:43:06 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit yogani's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by lalow33

Yogani,

You can take Tami and Geneva off the list. Thanks everyone.

Okay, done. May they be well.

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page
lalow33
USA
929 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2018 :  10:18:04 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Thanks Yogani.
Go to Top of Page
wogya
Austria
3 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2019 :  4:57:58 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hi my friends !

Can you please put my friend Walter on the samyama healing list ?
He is having a hard time after getting a hip joint ...
Thank you so much ..

Love and Light to you

Wolfi (wogya)

Ps. My wife Daniela who is also on the list is getting better day by day...
Go to Top of Page
yogani
USA
5147 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2019 :  6:26:56 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit yogani's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hi wogya:

Done. Wishing Walter (and Daniela) speedy healing and all the best!

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page
yogani
USA
5147 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2019 :  11:32:36 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit yogani's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Note received from Farahmand:

Please feel free to remove me from Samyama healing list. My knees are 75% recovered and I'm grateful to you and the group. Instead please add my mum Nahid to the list. She's having a strange health issue at the moment which came out of nowhere.

1. Name: Nahid

2. Please keep on the list. I will inform you when healing has happened to remove.

3. Reason: She has got joint inflammation in many of the joints in her body. So far the doctors have not been able to explain the cause of this issue and find the right medicine to control it. Joint inflammation is preventing her from attending some of the daily activities including her daily yoga asanas.

Many thanks
----------------------

Hi Farahmand:

Done. http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=1565

Glad you are better and wishing your mum relief and speedy healing.

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page
RichardC
USA
1 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2019 :  08:46:24 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
The name of the recipient is Richard.
Please keep on the list for now.
Requesting regain health from auto-immune inflammation and symptoms.
Go to Top of Page
yogani
USA
5147 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2019 :  4:59:16 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit yogani's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC

The name of the recipient is Richard.
Please keep on the list for now.
Requesting regain health from auto-immune inflammation and symptoms.

Done. http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=1565

Wishing you speedy healing.

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page
yo_gi
Germany
42 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2019 :  1:03:52 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
My mother Pia... she is having pain in her leg for a long time and thereby gets depressiv and weak
Go to Top of Page
yogani
USA
5147 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2019 :  5:39:13 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit yogani's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by yo_gi

My mother Pia... she is having pain in her leg for a long time and thereby gets depressiv and weak

Pia is added to the samyama healing list: http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=1565

Wishing her a speedy recovery.

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page
yo_gi
Germany
42 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2019 :  01:59:05 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Thank you
Go to Top of Page
Ccaseymayer
USA
1 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2019 :  12:51:00 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
This is casey and I m in need of samyama healing. At 71, Ive been diagnosed with an aggressive breast cancer. I have also been practicing AYP daily for over a year before Dx. In the last 2 months, I?ve been undergoing chemotherapy, multiple exams, tests, biopsies, hospitalizations and loss of hair. All this has knocked me down and zapped me of energy. Some days I can barely take a deep breath. I pray for the strength and courage to endure. So grateful for AYP and healing!
Go to Top of Page
yogani
USA
5147 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2019 :  09:21:20 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit yogani's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Ccaseymayer

This is casey and I m in need of samyama healing. At 71, Ive been diagnosed with an aggressive breast cancer. I have also been practicing AYP daily for over a year before Dx. In the last 2 months, I?ve been undergoing chemotherapy, multiple exams, tests, biopsies, hospitalizations and loss of hair. All this has knocked me down and zapped me of energy. Some days I can barely take a deep breath. I pray for the strength and courage to endure. So grateful for AYP and healing!

Hi Casey:

You have been added to the samyama healing list here: http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=1565

Wishing you a full recovery.

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page
yo_gi
Germany
42 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2019 :  3:30:52 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hey everyone
My mothers leg-pain is getting better... she could experience a significant change... no more "needles" as she describes it and i shall say thank you.
It also feels as if she is getting better on the emotional side... please leave her on the list

Go to Top of Page
yogani
USA
5147 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2019 :  10:39:35 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit yogani's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by yo_gi

Hey everyone
My mothers leg-pain is getting better... she could experience a significant change... no more "needles" as she describes it and i shall say thank you.
It also feels as if she is getting better on the emotional side... please leave her on the list

Go to Top of Page
yogani
USA
5147 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2019 :  10:42:22 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit yogani's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:
Can you please add me to the Samyama healing list of people to be healed?

Thank you and all the best,

Andy

Done: http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=1565

Wishing you a speedy recovery, and all the best on your path.

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page
BlueRaincoat
United Kingdom
1462 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2019 :  3:00:08 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
My friend Pauline is dying.
Please pray for her to find her way to heaven.
Thank you

Go to Top of Page
yogani
USA
5147 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2019 :  3:53:18 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit yogani's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by BlueRaincoat

Thank you

Samyama prayers for Pauline.

Go to Top of Page
Umang
India
12 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2019 :  12:41:56 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hi everyone,

My brother Tarang is suffering from a knee injury. He is a professional cricket player. It has happened many times in the past that he couldn't play important matches because of some illness or injury. He seems to have formed a pattern of manifesting disease or injury when important matches are around. I wish that he fully recovers from his current injury and this negative pattern. He is a regular ayp practitioner also. Thank you so much for the prayers and the healing.

AYPadmin

« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2019, 09:40:35 AM »
yogani
USA
5147 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2019 :  09:55:19 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit yogani's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Umang

Hi everyone,

My brother Tarang is suffering from a knee injury. He is a professional cricket player. It has happened many times in the past that he couldn't play important matches because of some illness or injury. He seems to have formed a pattern of manifesting disease or injury when important matches are around. I wish that he fully recovers from his current injury and this negative pattern. He is a regular ayp practitioner also. Thank you so much for the prayers and the healing.

Wishing your brother, Tarang a speedy recovery.

The guru is in you.

AYPadmin

« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2019, 11:10:41 AM »
yogani
USA
5149 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2019 :  09:55:19 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit yogani's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Umang

Hi everyone,

Wishing your brother, Tarang a speedy recovery.
http://www.aypsite.com/forum/

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page
BlueRaincoat
United Kingdom
1475 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2019 :  10:21:55 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by yogani
quote:
Thank you

Samyama prayers for Pauline.

http://www.aypsite.com/forum/

Thank you.
Pauline passed away a few hours ago.
I don't know for how long it is useful to keep her on the Samyama list. I'm happy with whatever you decide.

Go to Top of Page
yogani
USA
5149 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2019 :  2:11:48 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit yogani's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:
Thank you.
Pauline passed away a few hours ago.
I don't know for how long it is useful to keep her on the Samyama list. I'm happy with whatever you decide.

So sorry for the loss of your friend. We will keep Pauline on the list for a week. May she rest in peace.

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page
Dogboy
USA
1553 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2019 :  8:33:18 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply

Go to Top of Page
jusmail
India
456 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2019 :  10:53:53 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
RIP
Go to Top of Page
Charliedog
1533 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2019 :  03:04:50 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply

Go to Top of Page
sunyata
USA
1388 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2019 :  8:05:34 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply

Go to Top of Page
BlueRaincoat
United Kingdom
1475 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2019 :  12:49:04 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Thank you, dear friends, for your prayers.

Go to Top of Page
Blanche
USA
545 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2019 :  06:19:37 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply

Go to Top of Page
jusmail
India
456 Posts

Posted - May 13 2019 :  07:48:12 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Requesting healing for my friend's sister, Srikanya, who has had to deal with idiopathic symptoms in her body and worsening quality of life triggered by an ayurvedic massage/wellness program.
Go to Top of Page
yogani
USA
5149 Posts

Posted - May 13 2019 :  09:09:58 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit yogani's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by jusmail

Requesting healing for my friend's sister, Srikanya, who has had to deal with idiopathic symptoms in her body and worsening quality of life triggered by an ayurvedic massage/wellness program.

Done: http://www.aypsite.com/forum/

May Srikanya be feeling better soon.

The guru is in you.

AYPadmin

« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2019, 10:48:17 AM »
Blanche
USA
555 Posts

Posted - May 22 2019 :  9:35:24 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Please add my friend Cate to the healing samyama list. She deals with an immune system disease, and now has received a diagnostic of cancer of the bladder - stage 3. Cate has started to come to yoga classes three years ago, and she has a stable AYP practice of spinal breathing and meditation. Cate came to Menla last year, and was looking forward to this June retreat. Hopefully, she will be able to come next year.

Thank you
Go to Top of Page
yogani
USA
5152 Posts

Posted - May 23 2019 :  11:01:44 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit yogani's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Blanche

Please add my friend Cate to the healing samyama list. She deals with an immune system disease, and now has received a diagnostic of cancer of the bladder - stage 3. Cate has started to come to yoga classes three years ago, and she has a stable AYP practice of spinal breathing and meditation. Cate came to Menla last year, and was looking forward to this June retreat. Hopefully, she will be able to come next year.

Thank you

Done: http://www.aypsite.com/forum/

Wishing Cate a full recovery, and a return to Menla next year.

The guru is in you.

Blanche
USA
555 Posts

Thank you, Yogani.

Posted - May 23 2019 :  9:01:48 PM

sunyata
USA
1395 Posts

Posted - May 24 2019 :  3:53:01 PM 

[3] [/\]

BlueRaincoat
United Kingdom
1486 Posts

Posted - May 25 2019 :  07:31:14 AM

[/\]

AYPadmin

« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2019, 09:31:11 AM »
Hayley
United Kingdom
10 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2019 :  6:29:47 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hi are you still doing the Samyama healing?

If so could I ask a request for my close friend Barbara, who is currently in hospital fighting Leukaemia.
She's the kindest most gentle person I ever met and such a good friend and I love her to bits.
Thank you
Edited by - Hayley on Sep 06 2019 10:44:34 PM
Go to Top of Page
yogani
USA
5153 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2019 :  3:15:21 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit yogani's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Hayley

Hi are you still doing the Samyama healing?

If so could I ask a request for my close friend Barbara, who is currently in hospital fighting Leukaemia.
She's the kindest most gentle person I ever met and such a good friend and I love her to bits.
Thank you

Done: https://www.aypsite.com/forum/

Wishing Barbara a full recovery.

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page
Hayley
United Kingdom
10 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2019 :  09:21:20 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Thank you Yogani

She is coming out of hospital for a break from chemo so I am going to look after her and blitz her with lots of tlc and healing.

AYPadmin

« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2019, 11:48:52 AM »
Emil
Australia
138 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2019 :  12:21:02 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hi there,
Please register this request healing:

Problem: Pain in the knees. Effusion in both knees that has lasted for almost a year.

Name: Farahmand

Please keep on the list. The pain is quite annoying. It prevents doing yoga
Go to Top of Page
yogani
USA
5156 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2019 :  10:23:53 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit yogani's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Emil

Hi there,
Please register this request healing:

Problem: Pain in the knees. Effusion in both knees that has lasted for almost a year.

Name: Farahmand

Please keep on the list. The pain is quite annoying. It prevents doing yoga

Wishing you a full recovery.

The guru is in you.

AYPadmin

« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2020, 10:53:50 AM »
Hayley
United Kingdom
13 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2019 :  06:27:25 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hi just to let you know my friend Barbara, who was diagnosed with
Leaukemia, and who I requested to go onto the healing list has recovered well from two lots of Chemo & looks likely she has gone into remission.
I looked after her after her first treatment and was sitting in her garden one evening after she had gone to bed. I was looking up at the stars and thinking about her healing and praying to God that she would get well when a large shooting star shot across the sky and passed right above her bedroom window. I saw that as a positive sign. Another thing I did is every night after she went to bed I sat in her chair and meditated on love and healing & asked God to impregnate the space I was sitting with healing energy. I know that we leave residues of our energy & thoughts behind in spaces we have been because I have done experiments to confirm this.
One of the things I struggled with at first was to keep her positive & optimistic as when she got home after her first treatment she became very depressed & kept looking at the past & wishing she could go back. So I tried to keep her mind busy and to get her to look at the future and plan things she could do with her grandchildren and things she wants to do. I talked to her about the importance of keeping positive & directing her thoughts to being well. I taught her a simple spinal breathing to keep herself calm and focused and told her to imagine the movement of breath like a calm sea gently lapping the shore as I find this relaxing when I am anxious. I told her about mantras & how they can deflect negative thoughts and worries whilst reinforcing our intentions & positive beliefs, such as 'I am well' and I downloaded some guided meditations for her to relax and help with positive thoughts when she went back into hospital.
Now whenever I speak to her she tells me how great she's feeling & how she's 'tempting the Devil' I tell her 'The Devil doesn't exist only health & well-being does' She said she's been practising the breathing & listening to her meditations every night.
I truly believe that healing thoughts have helped her get better, or probably encouraged her to get herself better like an invisible support network to push you in the right direction. Thoughts directed towards us from others are very powerful (hence why we should never make enemies!)
So I would like to thank you all for your love
With love & best regards Hx

Go to Top of Page
yogani
USA
5171 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2019 :  11:37:09 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit yogani's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Wonderful...

The guru is in you, and in everyone.
Go to Top of Page
yogani
USA
5171 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2019 :  11:32:59 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit yogani's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Request received from Nathalie:
quote:
Samyama Request #1
Could I add for samyama healing my father, Yukio Ishizuka, age 81 who will need a brain tumor operation soon? He had an operation a few years ago and it was removed, but came back and was radiated. Now it has returned a 3rd time...

Samyama Request #2
Could you also add Saiso Shimada (the 81 year old shodo master with whom I work) as she has glaucoma/cataract and also lately heart problems.

Wishing your father and friend full recoveries.

The guru is in you.

yogani
USA
5171 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2020 :  11:16:34 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit yogani's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Request from Blanche:
quote:
My friend Maria is receiving stem cell treatment for leukemia and going through a difficult time. Maria practices yoga and meditation, and plans to come to our AYP retreat in May. Could she be added to the samyama healing list?

Hi Blanche:

Maria has been added here: https://www.aypsite.com/forum/

Wishing her a full recovery.

The guru is in you.

AYPadmin

« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2020, 10:56:39 AM »
Blanche
USA
606 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2020 :  06:20:05 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Thank you.
Go to Top of Page
Blanche
USA
606 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2020 :  07:11:16 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Quick update: After a little more than a month of treatment in an 18 months process, my friend Maria's bloodwork is normal, and her immune system is getting stronger. Just in time for this new challenge. Thank you to everyone who practices healing samyama.
Go to Top of Page
yogani
USA
5171 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2020 :  11:09:22 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit yogani's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
 [/\]

Go to Top of Page
BlueRaincoat
United Kingdom
1550 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2020 :  04:59:36 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply

[/\]

jusmail
India
486 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2020 :  11:52:59 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Purge from the coronavirus scurge (universal)
Go to Top of Page
yogani
USA
5171 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2020 :  12:52:28 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit yogani's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by jusmail

Purge from the coronavirus scurge (universal)

Hi jusmail:

While we all have been, and continue to release our intentions in stillness for world healing over the years, we have preferred to keep this samyama healing list for individuals in need.

However, in this case we will make an exception, because coronavirus is affecting everyone. So "coronavirus" is being added to the list: https://www.aypsite.com/forum/

Only the word "coronavirus" need be picked up faintly in stillness and released for several 15 second cycles at the end of sitting samyama practice. Abiding inner silence and the divine flow know what to do. See this lesson on dissolving world problems in samyama and prayer: https://www.aypsite.org/415.html

In addition, if you personally know anyone who is suffering from serious illness, do let us know, so we can add them here.

Thank you, and be well.

The guru is in you.  [/\]

Christi
United Kingdom
3682 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2020 :  4:18:22 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Christi's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Gabriel, who is currently in hospital with Coronavirus in France.

All prayers are needed.
Go to Top of Page
yogani
USA
5171 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2020 :  10:29:18 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit yogani's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Christi

Gabriel, who is currently in hospital with Coronavirus in France.

All prayers are needed.

Done. https://www.aypsite.com/forum/

In stillness...

Presence Light
Algeria
10 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2020 :  5:48:58 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
 [/\] [/\]

Go to Top of Page
Blanche
USA
606 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2020 :  07:25:52 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
 [/\]

Go to Top of Page
Charliedog
1594 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2020 :  08:47:59 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
 [/\]

AYPadmin

« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2020, 10:57:44 AM »
yogani
USA
5171 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2020 :  4:37:04 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit yogani's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:
From Blanche:
My friend Tristan (aka Christi, forum leader and lead AYP teacher) has been dealing with the coronavirus. Could he be added to the samyama healing list?

Hi Blanche:

Yes, done: https://www.aypsite.com/forum/

You are in our samyama prayers, Tristan. Be well soon.

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page
Dogboy
USA
1710 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2020 :  6:42:07 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
So sorry to hear about Christi
Go to Top of Page
Blanche
USA
606 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2020 :  10:06:22 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Thank you, Yogani and Dogboy!

Thank you to everyone who stays home! This is serious, even for people without any other health problems.
Thank you to all the health professionals and everybody else who keeps things going so we can stay home. This is a challenge - we have to stay home to stop this virus.
Go to Top of Page
Charliedog
1594 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2020 :  02:56:28 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Be well soon dear Christi
Go to Top of Page
BlueRaincoat
United Kingdom
1550 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2020 :  05:20:23 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
It is serious? They say most people experience mild symptoms.

Get well soon, Tristan.

Go to Top of Page
Christi
United Kingdom
3682 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2020 :  06:08:37 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Christi's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:

It is serious? They say most people experience mild symptoms.

Get well soon, Tristan.

Hi Blue,

I am experiencing the usual symptoms: Shortness of breath, fever, flu like symptoms etc. It is quite debilitating. But I am not in hospital. Just resting at home.

Thanks for all the good wishes everyone!

Go to Top of Page
BlueRaincoat
United Kingdom
1550 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2020 :  07:14:38 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Good to hear from you Christi.
Hopefully your immune system will deal with it quickly.

I have had some funny symptoms, including some discomfort breathing too. But no cough, so I don't know what it is. I suspect it's viral. And it's hiking my energy, so I feel overloaded. Pressure in the forehead and burning sensation at the crown. I have managed to go for a walk every day.

You get well soon
Go to Top of Page
Blanche
USA
606 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2020 :  07:28:10 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
I hope you recover fast, BlueRaincoat!
Go to Top of Page
Christi
United Kingdom
3682 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2020 :  07:30:24 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Christi's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hi Blue,

I have heard that not everyone experiences all of the symptoms. I also don't have the cough, but do have the pressure in the forehead and crown sensations.

Take care!
Go to Top of Page
yogani
USA
5171 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2020 :  10:36:32 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit yogani's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply

[/\]

JJJ
37 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2020 :  3:43:51 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Christi, BlueRaincoat
I wish you health and to recover very quick!
Christi - I see that you have had to cancel a lot of your retreats, which I suppose is some source of your income - I hope you are ok in this matter and wish you all the best.
Go to Top of Page
Christi
United Kingdom
3682 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2020 :  05:28:37 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Christi's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hi JJJ,

Yes, we have had to cancel several events and postpone another because of the crisis. These are challenging times for yoga teachers, as well as for many other people.

But we will come through this!
Go to Top of Page
sunyata
USA
1415 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2020 :  07:00:45 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hope you feel better soon Christi & BlueRaincoat.
Go to Top of Page
lalow33
USA
966 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2020 :  07:18:50 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Christi,
Sending well wishes.

Lori

AYPadmin

« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2020, 10:58:05 AM »
kumar ul islam
United Kingdom
716 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2020 :  11:21:19 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
get well soon tristan
Go to Top of Page
BlueRaincoat
United Kingdom
1550 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2020 :  07:44:55 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Thank you for your good wishes.
I've been fine for a couple of days. Whatever the problem was, it lasted less than a week.

I hope we will hear good news from Christi soon.
Go to Top of Page
Christi
United Kingdom
3682 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2020 :  11:56:56 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Christi's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:
I hope we will hear good news from Christi soon.

Hi Blue,

I have started feeling better and the fevers are going. Good to hear that you are recovered!
Go to Top of Page
yogani
USA
5171 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2020 :  2:40:56 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit yogani's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
 [/\]