Author Topic: AYP Retreat at Eden Rise in Devon, April 2019  (Read 404 times)

AYPadmin

AYP Retreat at Eden Rise in Devon, April 2019
« on: April 09, 2019, 10:20:00 AM »
Christi
United Kingdom
3527 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2018 :  05:01:57 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Christi's Homepage  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Message  Delete Topic
Hi guys,

In April I will be leading another retreat at Eden Rise in Devon. It will be a 7-day (6 night) retreat starting on the 23rd April and finishing on the 29th.

The retreat will be suitable for people of any level of experience.

Full details can be found on my website here:

https://www.secretsofyoga.org/eden-...il-2019.html

Contact me if you would like to come.

Christi

Christi
United Kingdom
3527 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2019 :  2:05:24 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Christi's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hi all,

There are still a few places available on this retreat taking place later this month in Devon, England, including a single room and a twin room.

The retreat will be suitable for people at all levels of experience and full instructions on practice will be given. We will be looking especially at meditation and the cultivation of samadhi.

Christi

Parsifal
Poland
2 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2019 :  02:30:15 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hi Christi,
With great joy I will take part in the retreat in the future. At the moment I am not ready yet because of financial difficulties and still poor knowledge of English in speech (but I'm working on it). I am quite new in AYP. I have been practicing AYP techniques since November 2018. Previously, for 7 years, I was practicing Transcendental Meditation.

Christi
United Kingdom
3527 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2019 :  03:19:11 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Christi's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hi Parsifal,

Welcome to the forum!

That's great. Looking forward to meeting you at a future event!

Christi
« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 11:28:42 AM by AYPadmin »

AYPadmin

Re: AYP Retreat at Eden Rise in Devon, April 2019
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2020, 04:08:32 PM »
Christi
United Kingdom
3682 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2020 :  12:19:27 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Christi's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hi all,

We still have a few spots available for our retreat in Devon, U.K. taking place from the 30th April to the 4th May. There is one place left in a shared room for a woman, and a few places in both the male and female mini-dorms.

Christi
Go to Top of Page
Christi
United Kingdom
3682 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2020 :  12:00:21 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Christi's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hi all,

Unfortunately this retreat has had to be cancelled due to the ongoing coronavirus situation.

Everyone who was due to come has been refunded.

Stay safe!

Christi