Author Topic: Male Orgasm Meditation...?  (Read 187 times)

AYPadmin

Male Orgasm Meditation...?
« on: July 22, 2019, 01:18:33 PM »
VK
New Zealand
1 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2018 :  05:27:24 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Message  Delete Topic
Hi,

Perhaps a few bullet points to catchup on this very private and meditative journey...:

A couple of years into home yoga practice..., Intense Class led Yoga..., leading to deep breathing mediation..., leading to deep relaxed and euphoric state...

So after a few sessions of this class, the deep meditative 'cool-down' post yoga almost immediately (and always if I allow) leads to what I can only describe as prostatic relaxation simultaneously with arousal - sometimes leading to erection.

My question is around what happens next. A year into this I'm now (at home) able to mindfully relax my pelvis and reach a non-ejaculatory full body orgasm - I think. The physical sensation is almost identical to orgasm and lead-up but the climax (I think) a little disappointing as it doesn't lead to ejaculation. Yes, I'm aware orgasm and ejaculation are separate but although the climax leaves me satisfied and relieved I guess I'd rather ejaculate at the end as although I climax.., I want more - lol.

The bonus is I can do this multiple times and proceed to have intercourse with my wife with no hesitation leading to ejaculation.

There's lots more I could write. I am a relative newby at all this but very interested in the idea of mind focused energy to particular areas of the body 'tricking' it into result that might come by medication, therapy, and or course orgasm.

What am I experiencing?
Can it be focused further to lead to ejaculation with no contact?
Does the above practice bring relief or do I just think it does?

Perhaps more questions later..
Bless ya.
VK