Author Topic: A sambhavi experience (third eye sight)  (Read 942 times)

Ananda

• http://www.ayparabia.com/
A sambhavi experience (third eye sight)
« on: June 04, 2008, 08:33:48 PM »
Hello everyone, as most of my topics this is smthg a little bit extreme as usual but thk god we have ayp to post such topics and discuss them instead of hiding in our closets.

and b4 i star sorry 4 my bad english.

alright this morning when i 1st woke up i sat down in my bed and felt the urge to do some sambhavi mudra so i did.

and usually i experience the sight of a white light in the place of my third eye and then i become fixed in the face of a white screen and sometimes becoming that white light......

but smthg new happened today, when i was doing sambhavi mudra my eyes automaticaly got really pulled toward the third eye and there it was i felt like i had only one eye not two or three.

i didn't feel the normal ones i felt only the third eye and to my amazement i could see my room through that eye it was like i was seeing it from a christal little bit blurry circle.

and it kept on and was very weird and nice at the same time.

so i said to myself this must be due to purification and don't you guys worry about overdoing, cz i'm not i barely meditated this last week i was studying and doing my final exams and i'm a law student so imagine the stress.

but the kinky side of the matter is that i had to force my eyes in a strong way so that they could return to their normal place and i would regain my normal eyesight.

and when they breaked free from the pull toward the third eye it felt like a little white energetic explosion happened.

but thk god everything returned to normal.

so the reason why i'm posting this is to see if any of you guys experienced smthg similar and maybe they could relate smthg about it.

and i know a lot of you guys are going to say it's just scenarie and i know it's just scenarie too hehehhe but it feels good to share this stuff and have some idea about it now and then even if we might get critisized for it.

Namaste

:)

Wilder

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2008, 02:24:37 AM »
very beautiful experience. i wish i had some of those experiences too.

Tibetan_Ice

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2008, 03:13:02 PM »
Hi Ananda [:)]
  Thank you very much for sharing!

I see the light too (and other things), and have seen in darkness with my eyes closed a few times now, except when I do, it is illuminated by this kind of greenish light.  After a while, it's just a matter of shifting your perception higher up and you can see the world like that. When I look at people through the third eye, I can see flames and flame-like auras (not conventional looking auras). You should try it. It's fascinating. I still don't have enough confidence to walk with my eyes closed while looking through the third eye. I'm working on that when I can think of it. I guess the novelty has kind of worn off a bit (just a bit)..
  The light, for me, becomes stark and really hard to ignore if I consciously slow my breathing down (pranayama like 6-3-6-3 cycles).  

Your third eye is opening or open. Your eyes became 'single'. You will find many references to that concept everywhere. It is so neat to read a first-hand experience.

For more information about the third eye I would read this book:

http://www.clairvision.org/ckb/ckbe/ckbc/fol_0000_0700/cat_0000_2222/qid_2007_0000_0003.html

Or, you can just ignore my suggestion and keep doing what you are doing. [:I]

Thank you very much for sharing your experience. I had never thought of trying to merge with the light. I will have to try that. [8D]

[:)]
TI
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 05:25:26 PM by Tibetan_Ice »

brushjw

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2008, 12:55:48 PM »
TI,

Thanks for that link!  The introduction of Awakening the Third Eye has a distinct AYP flavor:

"Our approach always emphasizes the superiority of experience over mental concepts, of first-hand knowledge over belief.  Truly, it is not what you presume or accept as true that will bring about a spiritual regeneration but what you experience directly.  Therefore, the reader is not asked to believe what is written here but to practice the exercises."

The book has really helped me.  Namaste, TI [:)]

Joe

Ananda

• http://www.ayparabia.com/
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2008, 05:13:42 PM »
hey guys,

dear Wilder, as i've seen it through my practice when a person hungers toward experience of certain stages of conciousness they don't happen but when he let's go and doesn't care they do happen a lot.

and trust me it's all a normal part of the spiritual evolution of a person when he practices stuff like the ones here in ayp.

and each stage of deep purification will show you an experience but it's all scenarie what's in the horizon is smthg which is more than the imagination can come up with o focus on that knowing who you really are.

dear Tibetan ice, a great link and thk you for sharing your experiences and that kind of greenish yellow light i see a lot too but concerning people well i tend to see them melting into that light or being covered by these lights......

nice to be here in the presence of like minded people, really it's a blessing.

dear Joe thk you for dropping and hope TI's book helped you in figuring out stuff.

Namaste

Ananda