Author Topic: "Levels" & Models of Enlightened Consciousness  (Read 4509 times)

Tibetan_Ice

"Levels" & Models of Enlightened Consciousness
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2010, 04:16:11 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Richvtx1800

Interesting forum/topic. I have been meditating awhile and am prone to having experiences, but don't know how to interpret most of them.
My most recent one I found on the net and it is exactly what happened to me. I would be very interested to know what you guys think of this because you sound very polished.

In October of 2009 I decided once again it was time to step up my meditation practice. I started with an apple detox, eating a minimum of 6 apples a day and drinking 100 ounces of spring water. This always seems to get me into a higher gear as I prepare to do a personal spiritual retreat at home. Combined with no TV, Radio, Music, or Media of any kind. Like running in to me instead of away from me. I started with two 1 hour periods of meditation a day.
     I have recently adapted to what is called the Egyptian chair pose, instead of using cushions on the floor. Sitting in a chair with back erect but not against the back of the chair, because I do not want to pinch even sightly the channels where energy flows up the spine.
     I decided on a new form of meditation for me, which was coming intuitively. Just sit do not move a finger, an eyelid, a toe or in other words no movement allowed as if someone had a gun to my head and said if you move your dead. I found this helps focusing because you then are not aware of anything other than your thoughts, because that is all that can move.
     Now thoughts are like guests they check in and they check out, so what I am looking for are the spaces in between those guests. It is imperative that I do not use any negative terms to add to the energy of those DAMN THOUGHTS, I'M THINKING AGAIN.
     In a few days I notice, hey I'm empty, my body feels like a hollow statue and there is this total awareness of everything but not one thought in my brain, this feels unique, and then there was bliss. My thinking busy mind had stopped totally,completely and there was a big presence aware of the totality of me that could see the little presence that was what I was before this moment.
     A few days later, a repeat of the same experience brought me to a dot that turned into a star, that I followed into swirling black hole, where I would experience short visits into different dimensions.
     A few days later again I was through the black hole and in a cave where J.C. was standing. This was my first feelings of why? I did not expect to see him because I was not looking for him. Key=no expectations.
     The next day there he was again in the cave but pointing his left arm to an exit into the light. The synchronicity for the next week was almost a comedy, I would wake up in the morning, with something on my mind and the phone would ring and that person would start a conversation about what was on my mind. This was only happening all day long for about a week. I decided I better ground myself a bit so I went out and had a cheeseburger, it worked, things went back to normal.
     Since then I had the urge to turn into a vegetarian, and went to 2 hours, then 3 and now 4 hours day of meditation a day. I had a hard time tracking down an experience such as this but I found it. It appears to be a marked spot on the path in a lot of meditation paths the Taoists call it the "Crystal Cave" and the Hindus call it the "Cave Of Brahma" etc, but you pass though the black hole to get there. And this is what that means.
     "The brain becomes like a temple where the Enlightenment consciousness awakens. This awakening of Enlightenment is seated in the pineal gland, the Cave of Brahma, the House of God, where the Enlightened state is activated and anchored. That means that this state of Enlightenment now becomes permanent, and you can begin to experience God as both form and formless. You may also realize that you have never been separate from the Great Mahavakya, I AM THAT I AM. Even though your mind and emotions may appear separate, you begin to realize that no one can ever really separate themselves from Spirit."
a quote by
Yogiraj Gurunath Siddhanath
see a video of this experience at
http://whoheals.com/evolution-of-the-brain/

Hi Rich :)
 Thank you for this post. I really enjoyed reading it.
 Glad to read that you met Jesus too.
 I didn't know you had to pass through the black hole to get to the cave of Brahmin. I have never merged into the light but I see the light all the time above my head. There is a cave right below it, behind the third eye light.  Perhaps if I were to merge into the light then I would go through the black hole first. I will have to try that.
 It is encouraging to read about your extended meditation times and the Egyptian chair pose.

Thanks again for relating your experiences!

:)
TI